Hometech Window Corporation

Mike in Georgetown
Mike in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

Hometech Windows

About 3 years ago I replaced all 36 windows in my house with new Hometech windows. Since then nearly 40% of the new windows have been faulty (broken seals) and have had to be replaced. As great an inconvenience as this is, what makes it worse is that Hometech charges me to replace their failed units. So far, the installation charges have been $200.00 over the last three years, and I fully expect their windows to keep failing! Check with your window installation company and make sure that they do not use Hometech Windows.

Tony H in Lindsay
Tony H in Lindsay
1 review LINDSAY, ON

Replaced all home windows with Hometech windows.

6 years and the windows are foggy between panes. They say they may replace the windows but I have to have them installed again at my cost. Ask to see their warranty and warranty limitations before you even consider them.

joshuaeric
joshuaeric
7 reviews Woodstock, ON

Installed windows

On our east facing wall of our living room we had no windows in the original design of the house as there was a fireplace. We hired Hometech to cut out and install custom windows on either side of the fireplace. The job was done within a day and it was the best improvement we made to our living room!

Bruno  in BRAMPTON
Bruno in BRAMPTON
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

New WINDOWS

,Ongoing problem for two months still not resolved ,front window of house has two types of glass mismatched tint,this company does not care about The Customer ,numerous telephone calls no results.

Gabe
Gabe
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

WINDOWS FOR FULL HOUSE

After interviewing many window manufacturers, it was an easy decision. They had great products, great service, great price. I would and have recommended them to a number of people in my neighbourhood.

Marg  in Newmarket
Marg in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

WINDOW INSTALLATION

The workmen arrived on the date that was on contract. They were on the job at 8 am and finished at 1 pm.
Very Knowledgeable on installing..and left
my rooms and outside just like they found it
GREAT JOB

More about Hometech Window Corporation

Manufacturer of vinyl windows
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Concord?