Seal Tech Inc

Reviews for Seal Tech Inc

Tom from Old Toronto
Tom from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

deck stain and patio stone sealant

The job was to seal our stone patio and stain our deck, fence and the cedar roof of our shed. When the job was completed I wasn't happy with the final result. When I told Ryan that the deck looked blotchy and needed another coat of stain and that the fence on one side of our yard looked liked it needed another coat as well I was told that it would cost me an additional $300 for them to come out and finish it. They seemed more concerned with completing the job then completing it to my satisfaction.

Hi there. We at Seal Tech do our best to be clear about what any given job entails. The odd time, we encounter a situation in which we are asked to expand the scope of a job at our own expense, which we simply cannot do. We do appreciate the feedback and wish you the best in the future. Thanks.

Frank in Toronto (North York)
Frank in Toronto (North York)

Interlock Cleaning and Sealing

Ryan and Jennifer were very professional and did a great job with cleaning and sealing the interlock driveway, walkways and patio. Could not believe the difference. Bricks look brand new and we have received many compliments from neighbours and friends. Their service was timely and the workers were efficient. Would definitely recommend Seal Tech.

Monica&Kim in Scarborough
Monica&Kim in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Interlocking driveway cleaning, resanding & sealing

Power washing was done OK. Re-sanding with polymeric joint sand was a disaster. The weather was dry (not wet) for at least 2 weeks after the job was done. Sand supposed to harden (or bind) but never did. Sand were being washed out from the joints everytime when it rained. In some area, stones were covered with the washed out sand over 1/2 inch thick. I had to use a spade to remove them. Using garden hose or water would cause more sand to come out. Job was done in Oct 2011. Seal Tech did come back to look at it after placing numerous calls. I was told there is nothing that can be done except to keep on refilling or re-doing the whole place at my own cost.

J. Hancock in North York
J. Hancock in North York

Power wash and staining of two tiered deck

I hired Seal Tech Inc. to power wash and stain my deck as it hadn't been done in several years. The crew that came out was incredible. Hard working, efficient and friendly. The work was excellent and the deck looks great. I would highly recommend Seal Tech Inc.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our company. If was a pleasure to have worked with you this season and we look forward to working with you again in the future when it is time for the deck to be re-done.

Fusco (Fontainbleau)
Fusco (Fontainbleau)
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Driveway Sealing

Quality of job was excellant. Details such as removal of dirt and stains was completed to exacting standards. Overall very satisfied with the staff. They were accomodating to our needs and timing of when the job had to be completed. Would highly recommend Seal Tech.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our company.
We look forward to working with you in the future when the driveway needs to be re-sealed.

Russ
Russ

Cleaning and Sealing interlocking stone driveway and patio

Jennifer did a great job of coming out to provide an estimate for the job in a very timely fashion. The job was started and completed on time and the guys that did the work were very thorough and competent.
Would definitely use Seal Tech for any future work that might be required.

Thank you Russ for taking the time to give us your feedback. We enjoyed working with you, and look forward to working together in the future.

Bathurst/Eglinton
Bathurst/Eglinton

deck cleaning, staining and sealing

I used them for my deck a few years ago and they remembered to call me again this year, as I had asked. Very professional, reliable and friendly. I have used them before and i will use them again! The job was done quickly and very well. I would definitely recommend this company.

It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you very much for your kind words

suze033 in vaughan
suze033 in vaughan
7 reviews MAPLE, ON

they sealed my two tier deck

chris came out in the rain to power-wash our deck and prepare it for when he could come and sand and seal it. as the spring had been quite wet the only two days in a row in the near future that would be dry was the upcoming long weekend. He came on the friday and did the work with help of another person and i think both those days he came out just went above and beyond what most business people do these days. The quality of the work is great and talking to the jennifer and ryan was easy and they were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They fit us in as we had a tight time-line to get this done in.....beyond professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get this type of work done. Not to mention their estimate was right on the money with the 2 other guys we had come out and by far the best customer service.

Suze, thank you for that amazing review. We enjoyed working with you very much and look forward to the future.

Rob in Thornhill
Rob in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

cleaning and staining deck and cabana

The Seal Tech crew were extremely professional. Unfortunately there was a lengthy delay between cleaning and staining due to weather but as soon as the weather improved they were at my house and they took great care to ensure that there was no overspray or damage to anything. I will definitely use them again!

Thank you Rob for taking the time to post this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Seal Tech Inc

SEAL TECH PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS PAINTING AND SEALING FOR DECKS, FENCING, INTERLOCKING STONE, NATURAL STONE, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, PATTERN CONCRETE, AND GARAGE FLOORS. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SECTORS FOR 20 YEARS.

POWER WASHING DECKS POWER WASHING FENCE POWER WASHING INTERLOCKING STONE POWER WASHING PATTERN CONCRETE SEALING STAINING FENCE SEALING PAINTING DECKS SEALING INTERLOCKING STONE SEALING PATTERN CONCRETE NATURAL STONE SEALING GARAGE FLOORS PAINTING

service areas include
AURORA, MARKHAM, RICHMOND HILL, TORONTO, ETOBICOKE, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, VAUGHAN, STOUFFVILLE, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, THORNHILL, UNIONVILLE, MISSISSAUGH, KING CITY, NOBELTON, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY.

SAVE $100 WHEN YOU BOOK BEFOR APRIL 20