Ottawa Ottawa ON

Reviews for Junk That Funk

Jacqueline Layton from Ottawa
Jacqueline Layton from Ottawa

Junk Removal

I had used Junk That Funk in the past when my husband and I did a kitchen renovation. When my boss sold his income property, the tenants left quite a bit of junk behind and needless to say, the new buyers were not impressed. Junk That Funk was extremely accommodating in setting up an appointment quickly and removing the junk as promised at a very reasonable rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and colleagues. Keep up the good work guys!

Lara
Lara

Junk Removal

We recently moved to Ottawa. Cory and his crew came in and cleared out my entire garage filled with old packing supply's. They where extremely friendly and the price was within reason. I would use them again.

Ryan Fox from Ottawa
Ryan Fox from Ottawa

Junk That Funk

Junk That Funk came out to our rental property when we did some renovations. They hauled away all the reno trash and stuff that our tenants left behind in our garage! Great Service, Very Affordable!

More about Junk That Funk

Junk That Funk is Ottawa's residential and commercial junk removal specialists. We pride ourselves on an environmentally sensitive approach to waste removal. Whether we're visiting you at your home, a construction site, your office, or your backyard, we ensure that your junk gets recycled, donated, or disposed of in a ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Ottawa?