Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

Reviews for Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

Kiran in Richmond Hill
Kiran in Richmond Hill

Another Happy Customer

We had our first meeting with Danny and he described in detail their product and how they install the new roof. He went over the financing options etc. On the day of the installation the crew arrived on time, completed the work in one day and did a thorough job of cleaning up afterwards. Dealing with Danny, the crew supervisor and their office was a pleasure.

Hi Kevin and Kiran

Thanks so much for the great feedback it was our pleasure working with you on your new Roof project.
We appreciate the opportunity and thanks for choosing Roofs on Homes.

Adrian in Burlington
Adrian in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

COMPLETE NEW ROOF

We approached Danny in 2020, for the roof which had to be replaced. He promptly came by, inspected the situation and acknowledged that the roof was in urgent need of replacement. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, the materials became scarce and despite Danny's efforts, the job had to be postponed for the spring of 2021. Without us asking, Danny came by a couple of times during this time, to inspect the roof and to make sure that we don't have any leaks.

The whole roof was done in just over one day - Wow!

Although the crew worked hard, long hours, they remained cheerful and focused to the smallest of details. We ended up having to replace all the plywood sheets (they were 50 years old), but Danny and his crew removed and replaced everything with surgical precision. They showed me all the shortcomings of the old roof, installed proper flashing and "ice & water" membranes, explaining everything along the way. Danny replaced the existing "roof vents" with "ridge vents" - the most efficient and cost-effective roof ventilation system.

In the valleys between the main roof and garage, they enforced the flashing and installed a custom system of gutters and downspouts, in order to control the flow of rain water.

Multiple times during the removal of the old shingles as well as during the installation of the new ones, one member of the crew was picking up (with a giant magnet on rollers) every nail or screw that may have fallen around our house. A week has passed since the job was finished and we are still looking for a stray nail or screw left behind :-).

Over all, we are 100% pleased with ROH! Danny's friendly and open personality earned our trust from day one. The professionalism of the entire crew, made us confident that by using them we've made a solid investment in our home.

THANK YOU, DANNY & CO, FOR A GREAT JOB!

Hi Adrian

Wow.... Amazing

What can we say but Thank You.
Thank You for your patience your hospitality and flexibility.
It was a real pleasure working with you and the wife on your new roof new eaves soffit fascia and New Board and Batten Siding, this was a big small job ....lol

We appreciate the detailed review and again we are so thankful for our Great Homeowners and are extremely Happy you are Happy with the final result.
The house looks Amazing.... I've put you on my Referral list ...lol
Enjoy ..... I hope you and the wife can get away when we get some normality again hopefully soon in the future
From all of Us at Roofs on Homes
Thank you for your support and choosing Roofs on Homes

Jason
Jason

Saved my house

These guys are amazing. They really try and look after you from start to finish. They came in and looked at my roof found mold growing on the ply wood not enough insulation and the quality of my shingles were really bad.
Best part they fixed it all and I know I can be safe on this home for the next 30 years or more. Danny's team is worth every penny

Hi Jason

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we appreciate the opportunity. I'm please to see that our great clients like yourselves are happy with the final result.
Thanks for the hospitality towards the crew.

Stay Safe my Friend

Deirdre from East York
Deirdre from East York

Re-Shingle Existing Roof

We were in need of replacing 10 year old shingles due to high winds damage last year, and are very happy we selected Danny and the Roofs On Homes crew! The crew, materials and equipment arrived on time; and the team worked together to finish the roof in a day, including a complete cleanup! We really appreciated the communication with photos, in particular the advise to add vents which had been missing.
Big thank you to Danny and the ROH crew!!
Deirdre & Ron

Hi Ron & Deirdre

Thanks so much for the great feedback we appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for the hospitality towards the crew, it was our pleasure working with you on your new Roof project.
Have a great long weekend

GCBrown
GCBrown

Great Communication Quality Work

Had some shingle damage from a wind storm at the end of last year but due to the temperatures the roof was not able to be reshingled at this time. Once I got the quote and accepted the Danny and his crew took care of me until the spring until the roof could be reshingled making sure there wouldn't be more damage over the winter. During this time we made sure to discuss colour and making sure it was in stock for when temps allowed the work to be performed. The company also honoured the quoted price even though some of the costs had gone up over the winter.
Once temps permitted the work was scheduled, crew arrived on time and worked hard. Quality workmanship. Clean up was completed and did a great job.
Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Chris

Thank you so much for choosing Roofs on Homes we appreciate the opportunity.
It was a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof and aluminum projects.
A special thanks to the crews for another well done job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

First-Class in so Many Ways!

After suffering through 12 years of a roof with both poor materials and poor workmanship along with shingles flying off during each wind storm, it was now necessary to have the shingles replaced. It was early December and the window to get a new roof was pretty well closed, but this time I wanted to get it right and not just rely on sales people for my information.
So first, I researched to find who provides the best shingles available for Canadian homes that experience harsh winters and high winds. It turned out to be Certainteed and their Landmark Pro lineup. My next search was to find a roofing company that had a solid reputation for installing Certainteed products. After meeting with 4 reputable companies and discussing our home’s needs and possible upgrades, the decision was clear. One company stood out that had the best overall reviews and offered a superior package at a competitive price that included upgrades that the other companies did not include in order to keep their prices down.
Roofs on Homes was our final choice. And after multiple discussions with Rich and Danny, watching their installation team at work and seeing their finished product, we know we made the right choice. Right from the beginning, Rich and Danny responded quickly to all of our emails and calls. Communication was quick, clear and welcomed. And we greatly appreciated Danny’s offer to patch up a number of bare spots on our roof to help get us through the winter safely.
As promised, in early April, we received a call from Danny. The weather forecast looked promising over the next few days and so we went ahead with the project. The installation team was amazing. From the moment they arrived, they were courteous, focused and went right to work. Their only stoppage was for a 30-minute lunch break. You could tell this crew was knowledgeable and experienced because of the way they worked so well together. Seamless!
Having begun at 8:30am, the team was completely finished before 6:00pm and our property was left perfectly neat and clean, with great detail taken to prevent any damage to the lawn and landscaping. And it was nice to hear the positive comments from the neighbours on the street and those passing by. And now, with an outstanding 4-star warranty from Certainteed and the quality workmanship of Roofs on Homes, we can sit back and relax knowing we have a first-class Roof On our Home.

Hi Ian

What can We say ..... amazing review. It was our pleasure working with you, We appreciate great homeowners like yourselves who do the research looking for quality material and a peace of mind warranty giving our Great Clients the value in choosing THE INTEGRITY ROOF SYSTEM
A warranty that means something a value for your investment.

Stay Safe my friend .

Lynn
Lynn

Highly recommend

I had 3 quotes come in for my soffiting, facia and eavestrough. Danny was the only one that actually took a ladder to take a close look at the job. Quote came back fast. Work was done efficiently and I cannot believe the clean up impeccable. I would recommend Manny and his team any time. The best guys thanks again. Lynn and John

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate the feedback, it was our pleasure working with you on your Aluminum Project.
We are extremely happy that you are happy with the experience with Roofs on Homes

Wu in Mississauga
Wu in Mississauga

new shingles ,plywood , soffit and downpipes

I own a very old bungalow built in 1960s, I was looking for new shingles ,plywood , soffit downpipes and everything.
Received quotes from 3 different companies on homestars but Roof on Homes is definitely the most professional company.
Danny, walked me through the whole process, and colour selection. he has a lot of knowledges at the ventilation system and the roof. , he immediately pointed out the ventilation problem of my old house, always super hot in the living room, air conditioning running all the time etc.. which in the beginning I thought it was a insulation problem.

The crews were very friendly, they are alway on time, arrived at my house 6am in the morning, worked non stop for 3 days.
Every time they finish a process, Danny or manny or tony would be checking to make sure everything is done properly.
The clean up was also amazing, I wasn’t able to find a single screw on my lawn! That really shocked me!

There are probably companies will do the roof for a little cheaper price, but you don’t know what kind of materials they’re using.

Danny is definitely using the best materials and building the best quality.

They definitely know what they’re doing. If you want professionalism, worry free. They are the one.

I’m very glad that I chose roof on homes. Thank you roof on homes!

I’ll be posting some pictures later

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the great feedback we appreciate the opportunity, it was a pleasure working with you on your roof and aluminum project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Roof

Roof complete in one day. Cleanup was perfect. Very efficient and friendly. Would recommend this company without hesitation

We appreciate Great clients like yourselves, thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes.
With your great review you also will be helping other homeowners looking for trusted Roofing Companies.
It was our pleasure working with you on your new Roof Project

Sereinne
Sereinne

NEW ROOF AND ALUMINUM

If you want a quality roof and aluminum, you need look no farther than Roofs on Homes. I found the entire team to be both professional and personable. Although this company's quote was not the cheapest, I am so glad that I chose them because I could not be happier with the quality of the materials and the superior workmanship. The before, during, and after experiences were all excellent. Also, I am confident that if I ever do experience a problem in the future, they will be right there to fix it and that guarantee is priceless!

Many thanks to Danny and the entire team!

Thank you so much for the great feedback, we appreciate the opportunity and it was our pleasure working with you throughout the projects.
All the hard work and attention to detail the crew performs everyday is greatly appreciated when our homeowners are happy with the end result.
We like to thank everyone, the homeowner and our team members at Roofs on Homes for another great experience.

More about Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

City 1 Roofworks is more than happy to come out and provide you with a free roof estimate,including in detail a complete roof evaluation.
ROOFS on HOMES is the New home of City 1
With your help we've been working hard to be the next generation and # 1 Trusted roofing company.
Installing Quality on your Home!
ROOFS on HOMES when you want quality on your home!
Roofing Mississauga, Roofing Oakville, Roofing Burlington, Roofing Milton, Roofing South Etobicoke,

Toll Free: 1-855-445-ROOF - 1-855-445-7663 or local 416-676-7655