Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

Reviews for Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

Philip
Philip

HVAC - Brand New System

I contacted Eugene about installation of a brand new Ductwork system and heating and cooling in my home I am renovating to live in.

I compared his HVAC/Ductwork prices to a quote I got from costco and two other companies and his prices were far cheaper.

I also showed him pricing I received on HVAC equipment and he offered me comparable equipment with a decent brand for about 10% less than costcos prices ( even factoring in their cashback offers ).

At this point Eugene and AC Furnace GTA was at a 10/10.

Ductwork -
The work quality is FANTASTIC , zero complaints, however during installation several issues came up with the design due to the drawings - most of the issues were the result of poor drawings, however --- the installation blocked the entire bathroom in the basement - once I realized what was happening I asked them to stop and redirect the flows --- I know the drawings were bad, but I believe they should have realized making a bathroom inaccessible wasn't going to work.

The cost of moving the ductwork added over 3000 dollars to the original HVAC costs ( about 50% ) - making it the most expensive of the options I was quoted by over 1000 dollars - on top of which I no longer have venting in either bathroom because that would have cost even more money to fix.

This was a major headache and has left us over budget on this project and without the desired results at the end

HVAC Equipment -
The equipment is beautiful - it was installed well, and the most important part is I have Safe and quality heating and cooling in my house.
The prices were very fair for the equipment and Eugene was easy to work with on selecting what was needed for my home.
The two installers were both polite and courteous

There were some hiccups along the way due to timing, cleanup of the project , missing ground wire, etc -- but these issues were mostly minor irritants and I understand with COVID and the snowstorm we had delays and unexpected circumstances can arise.

Overall - I would 100% recommend Eugene for HVAC Equipment sales , I would also say his installation crews are competent and can do good work. He is quick to communicate and is clear and honest in his dealings.

For ductwork -- The quality is good -- but I would double and triple check the plan before proceeding.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Stop your search and reach out to Eugene! (Furnace replacement)

Eugene is a great communicator, explained the differences in type and brand of furnaces and my options, as well as provided advice. That was much appreciated, he really knows his stuff! Amazing work done by Alex, the installer, in replacing my 22 year-old furnace. Rates are highly competitive. I shopped around and have no regrets choosing ACfurnaceGTA over all the other companies. Very happy client and would definitely recommend this company. Thank you Eugene and Alex :)

Thank you Grace. Appreciate you found time to evaluate our work

replacement of old boiler with high efficiency combi boiler

We hired AC furnace GTA company to replace our old boiler and water tank. Eugene provided us with few options to consider ( efficiency, price, payment options, etc ). The team was very responsive, Installation was efficient and technician was very knowledgeable. We will use this company in the future for heating, cooling and maintenance.

Thank you very much for good words.

One of the best furnace companies
One of the best furnace companies
1 review Limehouse, ON

Furnace replacement

I used AC Furnace becasue they treated my son perfectly several years ago. They are very professional and have good products. Eugene did exactly as he said he would and Alex installed the furnace with professional work ethics. I would highly recommend this company for heating and cooling installations in your home. Not only did a good job but went about his work in a friendly manner.

Thank you Very much for your Great Words

A in Saint Thomas
A in Saint Thomas
1 review Caledon, ON

New -AMERICAN STANDARD furn+ac, in Bolton/Caledon

Eugene and Pavel HVAC engineer and helper- did an excellent job. Quick and very efficient. All communication, specs-measurements - pictures, were done over the phone + messaging. Replaced 20 year -old 50k btu single stage and 1.5 ton ac, with 60k btu double stage and 2 ton. 10 year warranty on parts be and 99 year on heat exchanger. Most important; wife is happy.

If wife is happy then the company installed HVAC is happy too. :) Thank you for the great words!!!

Walmer
Walmer

Outstanding Service!

Eugene and his team took great care with my project, which was a difficult furnace replacement in tight quarters. He had two technicians visit first and do extensive measurements and planning to be sure they could do the job. I was given all the options and there was clear and honest communication throughout. The removal and installation by David proceeded very smoothly and was done in one day with great clean up afterwards. I was so pleased that I asked them to install a ductless AC in another property. To my surprise, they were able to do same day service. Patrick worked until 9:30 pm and then came back the next day to finish up. Everyone was very polite and professional the entire time and I really appreciated that they charged a fair price.

Thank you very much. Best words of appreciation!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New Furnace and A/C replacement - A second positive experience.

I spent some time researching HVAC service companies and the associated customer reviews. I can say all went very well on this purchase.  (Things don't always go so well).
This is my second experience with AcFurnaceGta, as I used them once before a couple of years ago for a new furnace and water heater replacement, (not same house). That was also a positive experience however, I neglected to post a review at that time.
A rating of 10/10 I rarely give, but in this case it was well earned.
Thanks again Eugene.

Thank you very much for the great words. This is immensely important for us when our valued customers get back to us for new jobs and refer their friends.

Kavenraj in Toronto
Kavenraj in Toronto
1 review Quinte West, ON

Furnace install

I have used them twice in the last three years. Always on time, budget friendly and excellent customer service. Very quick service. they installed and did exactly what they said they would do without any Hassel to me. High recommend it. Thank you Eugyine

Thank you Kaven. We highly value relationships with all our existing customers and we will be happy to give you quotes for your other GTA and Trenton projects

Chiara
Chiara

Replacement of air conditioner

I received a call from my tenant her AC was not functioning well I looked online and saw the reviews for AC Furnace GTA I decided to give them a call. So glad I did spoke with Eugene from start to finish it was seamless the service call was removed as I decided to have the AC replaced and not repaired. Yuri attended within two days to replace the AC unit He was very detailed and meticulous and did not leave until the system was up and running to his satisfaction excellent customer service very hard-working I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for replacing or servicing their conditioner. Thank you!!!! Chiara. Toronto Ontario

Thank you Chiara for your great words of appreciation

Lora ( Waterdown)
Lora ( Waterdown)
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

AC installation

We couldn't be happier with the service that we received from AC Furnace GTA. It was time for a new air conditioner and from the quote to the installation, everyone was very professional, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service, answered all questions. I would highly recommend this company! Great Job! Thanks so much again!
Lora ( Waterdown,ON)

Thank you Lora that you choose us again and again. We highly value relationships with our repeated customers

More about Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group of companies established in 1997. Being the member of the biggest HVAC group of companies allows us to offer you widely recognized and respected brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Weil Mclain, Honeywell, Ducane (Lennox), Rheem, York, Goodman (Amana), Keeprite and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?