Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

112 Snidercroft Rd, Unit 3A Vaughan ON L4K 2K1

Reviews for Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

New furnace and a/c install

ACFurnaceGTA is an absolute a top notch company in every way!. I'm a general contractor with quite high expections on quality finishing and these guys come through in every way possible. They do everything they say and more from quotes to scheduling work to finishing jobs on time to clean up. Extremely pleasant throughout the entire process are very organized and do beautiful work nice clean holes on walls great fitment on the equipment the sheet metal all of it perfect!. Very honourable company that's a pleasure to deal with from management to the on site tech installer. Will definately use them again on my next home reno project and would gladly refer to them anyone. Thanks a lot Eugene!.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Walter, thank you very much for your good words. We will be happy to provide the same top-notch service again and again.

Eugene

mike api from Richmond Hill
mike api from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

reno

Product: American Standard A/C 2.5 ton

My friend recommended me ACfurnaceGTA corp. I know he spent a lot of
time getting quotes from different companies and ACfurnaceGTA gave him
the best deal. He got furnace, A/C and water heater installed through
them back in 2011 and he was happy with their services. I called the
company and they sent their representative Edward. He was helpful and
gave me all information about available air conditioners. He showed
statistics graph for AC repairs and I decided to go with American
Standard as it was the most reliable one. The price was good too and
installation was scheduled the same week. The installers John and
Simon did a great neat job. They arrived on time and finished the
installation the same day. I am very happy to recommend ACfurnacegta.
Mike

Phillip from Toronto
Phillip from Toronto

Air Conditioner

Very happy with prices, service and installation. Would recommend this company for their A/C service. Eugene has helped with choosing the right A/C as well as getting warranty registered quickly.

Gina & Mike from Toronto
Gina & Mike from Toronto

New Gas Furnace and AC

We recently had our Furnace and Air Conditioner replaced by AcFurnacegta , and couldn’t be more happier with the new installation. We had contacted multiple contractors, spending a great deal of time speaking with each one to fully understand the product and service we would be getting. After speaking to Eugene at ACFurnaceGTA , we were impressed with his technical knowledge and patience. We had multiple follow up calls with him, and he was very patient in answering all our questions. The technicians who did the work were very polite and hardworking and performed the installation in a very timely and professional manner, and that is very difficult to find these days. Eugene followed up afterwards to ensure we were happy with everything. We just can't say enough about how pleased we are with the work they did. Great price and great service; we couldn't ask for anything more. Choosing ACFurnaceGTA was the best decision we made, and we will be recommending them to all my friends and family .

Tatiana
Tatiana
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Rebate Furnace and Water Heater

Thank you for great service. I've got high efficiency furnace and water heater installed. The furnace was on RTO and I have just purchased it after renting. Waiting for rebates.
water heater i got on rental. Motor was making noise but the guys changed it the same day.
Thank you for everything!!!

Christian
Christian
2 reviews Milton, ON

Water Heater replacement

We are doing some reno in the Basement and one of the points to do was replace the rental water heater for an own one (to save money in the long run). After looking on different places and getting some quotes Eugene sent us a quote that was very competitive in price, he answered all the questions that we had in a professional matter; we decided to go with them and installation was booked for the next day (faster than we expected). The technician arrived a bit late due to traffic but he called in advance to let us know and make sure it was ok with us to do the installation a bit later. Installation was fast and clean, they also took the rental tank and returned to the rental company. In general I will definitely recommend anyone with their services.

randy from Toronto
randy from Toronto

New Furnace and chimney lining

I needed to replace my old furnace promptly, the warranty gave me the assurance i needed. i received good service for a good price. Furnace works well, they finished the job before the day ended.

Alexandre Saveliev from Toronto
Alexandre Saveliev from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Replacing old oil heating and AC system

When I decided to replace my old oil heating and AC system I simply went to Google and found a list of companies offering this type of service in GTA. Then I sent a dozen of e-mails with my needs, got a feedback and set appointments. Eugene gave me the best price and showed an excellent knowledge of products and offered a variety of purchase and rent-to-own options. It took only one day to replace everything in my house. Thank you for this outstanding service.

Emilie from Toronto
Emilie from Toronto

Instalation of Gas Boiler

I am very satisfied with the end result. The work was done quickly and properly. Plus, it's very affordable and staff was very friendly and polite especially Eugene. He was very resourceful and came back after the wok was done to make sure everything was ok. I will recommend this Company to friends and family.

More about Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group of companies established in 1997. Being the member of the biggest HVAC group of companies allows us to offer you widely recognized and respected brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Weil Mclain, Honeywell, Ducane (Lennox), Rheem, York, Goodman (Amana), Keeprite and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?