Straight Up Masonry

Reviews for Straight Up Masonry

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Tuck pointing and Masonry Repair

I had needed some cracks and holes in the masonry and bricks on my 65 year old home repaired. Straight Up Masonry was very efficient and professional from the getting a quote through having the work done. David And Nicholas arrived at my home exactly when they said they would, worked quickly, efficiently and very neatly. They were friendly, courteous and ensured that I was satisfied with the work, before they left. I was very pleased with the finished product.

Hi Morrie,
Thanks for review.. Dave and Nicholas are doing great work.
Glad you are pleased with the standard of work.

Levto
Levto

Good work, nice people

Great job from start to finish. Tony quoted my job with a detailed estimate of cost and scope, almost as quickly as I reached out him. I didn't have to explain what was needed, there was no complicated shop talk or up-selling, just the 'straight up' details on what needed: pointing, replacing and parging.

The estimate even included photos of all the work they would do so there were no hidden costs.

The workers finished in two days and were polite, professional and skilled. They took the time to cover my property while they worked and cleaned up when they were done.

I’m very happy with the work that was completed and highly recommend using Straight Up Masonry.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We're happy that we could get this project completed for you! Have a safe Summer!

~Crystal and Tony
Www.straightupmasonry.com

scsonenberg in Toronto, Ontario
scsonenberg in Toronto, Ontario

Repair Chimney breast

We were very impressed with the workmanship of David and his assistant Nicholas. They arrived exactly on time, were very polite, and were meticulous in taking out the damaged bricks and replacing them with well matched bricks. When the work was done they totally cleaned the debris from our property and also made sure the neighboring property was free of any dust from their work.
We would highly recommend this company. Ask for David to do your job!

Thank you for this review.
I will pass it on to Dave and Nick. Glad the neighbour is pleased also. We appreciate the business.

Edith
Edith

Chimney Reconstruction

We are very satisfied with the work they've done. They came on time, did great work and cleaned up the debris. Very professional from start to finish. I would recommend this company.

Thank you Edith for the review.
Glad to be of service.

21rubyshoes in Scarborough
21rubyshoes in Scarborough

Remove Chimney

The crew arrived on time, completed the work promptly and cleaned up the site leaving no trace they were here except for the great work on the chimney. Very satisfied!!

Thank you for review.
Doesn't matter if it's demo or rebuilding the guys take a lot of pride in their work.

Beth B from Old Toronto
Beth B from Old Toronto

Brick repair on 100 year old house

A neighbour had hired Straight Up for pillar rebuild and recommended them. My house had many decaying bricks, leaking around the top row of bricks (row lock) on the first story and a potentially bad pillar. If I recall correctly, my first enquiry via their website Contact page was not answered, but when I emailed directly Crystal returned my email promptly, Tony came to inspect and I had a quote the next day. A work date window was arranged after I made a 20% deposit. This was reasonable as they are booking 2-3 months ahead. Unnecessary work was not done- the pillar just needed bricks replaced. The crew was extremely professional, polite and competent. They arrived at 7AM and cleaned up and were gone by 3PM for 3 days. The work is good and as described in the quote. Communication with the masons, Crystal and Tony was excellent- I would hire Straight Up again and recommend the company without reservation.

Thank you Beth for the review.
We love it when neighbours refer us to others in their neighbourhood
Glad you are pleased with the work
Thanks again

Brick Chimney Stack Removal

We found the Straight Up employees to be very friendly.
Our crumbling brick chimney stack, which wasn’t being used, was removed and the roof rebuilt to match the existing roof.
The site was cleaned up and all debris was removed.
We highly recommend this contractor.

Thank you for the review.

Quick and Effective!

Tony was amazing to work with and so was his team!
They were able to squeeze us in as we need their help to finish our deck. They did an amazing job and were friendly and efficient.
We had received quotes from 4 others vendors and they were also the best deal we could get!
Finally, after a couple of weeks and having some work done on the deck, we saw few bricks that were previoulsy hiden needing some work. I called Tony and the falling day his team came to fix everything during their lunch break!
Amazing service, thank you and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review.
Glad we could get this done so your project could stay on schedule.

M
M
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Cement Chimney Shoulder Cap

The brick was crumbling at the top of the chimney shoulder for our gas fireplace. Straight Up removed the crumbling brick and replaced it with a cement cap. They came and did the job and cleaned up while we were at work, and it looks fantastic. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you! We're so happy that you're pleased with the work.

Stay safe and well,

Crystal and Tony

Phone: 416 884-5666 Web: www.straightupmasonry.com

Jherriott
Jherriott

Chimney re-pointing, chimney removal and brick repair

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend! Very polite, conscientious, clean and capable! I had one chimney completely removed and capped, one chimney re-pointed and repaired, and some other brickwork repaired on my garage. 2 days, done!

I had other companies tell me I had to completely rebuild my chimney just because I had paint on it and the mortar wouldn't stick! Ridiculous! Of course these guys just grinded the paint off where needed and the chimney is good for another 50 years!

Crystal was also very prompt and courteous in corresponding and scheduling. Especially during this Covid craziness!

Thanks again Straight Up Masonry!

Thanks J for the review...glad to be of service and thanks for your patience during the rescheduling caused by COVID -19.
The job went great. Crystal has been managing the upheavals caused by COVID -19 like a champ.
Thanks for sticking with us and we hope you and your family stay safe.

More about Straight Up Masonry

Straight Up Masonry Ltd. are the Masonry Specialists for all types of brick and block work. Chimney repairs and rebuilds. Window sills, house pillars, door and window repositioning. Additions, Foundations, Tuckpointing. Fireplace and firebrick installation and repair. New and Restoration brickwork. Free Estimates.

Visit us here are well: