Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 14 timesBest of 2021winner 14 times

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Downtown31
Downtown31

Glass shower doors and intall

We had a wonderful customer service experience with D&M doors and more. Very friendly professional installers that did an excellent job. Very respectful to us and our home. It was a real pleasure having such a good crew come in. Thanks so much and we are very pleased. Brian and Sue

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Glass Wall and Door

We decided to enclose the open concept bathroom with glass walls and a door to create privacy and block sounds. Called D and M because they had good reviews.

The work is perfection. The glass has really modernized our bathroom and easily now the best room in the house. Its really a nice luxury to have. The bathroom has now turned into the spa.

After a few months I needed a slight adjustment to the door and they were happy to come in and make it right.

We are very pleased with the work and would recommend them to anyone looking to get glass walls and doors!

Shout out to Phil for his great craftsmanship and professionalism. Frank — you run a good ship!

KM

Dana in Oakville
Dana in Oakville

Shower enclosure

Very pleased with the level of professionalism. Frank the owner and Phil the installer were top notch.
I could not be happier with the end result. Phil was on time and followed Covid protocol. He was meticulous.

Doors & Moore

Steve in Richmond hill
Steve in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Frameless Shower Door

We contacted Doors & More just before Christmas, they came out to measure just after the New Year. Production took just over 3 weeks, the install was done Feb 1. Very seamless process, we love the look of the product, turns an everyday shower into a spa like experience.

Installers and and all company personnel we dealt with were helpful and professional. They are full value for their high ratings, they do what they do very well. We have a bathtub that likely will get a Roller Door at some point in the future. Thanks Doors & More!

JD
JD

Shower Install

So happy with our glass shower! Everyone who I encountered from the beginning to the end has been amazingly helpful and professional. Tara responds to emails and phones calls immediately and was helpful with choosing items as was Frank.
I love the way the measurements were taken-right down to the mm with little metal shimmies for accuracy. Some only do a width and a height but don’t take the fact the walls and ceilings are usually not perfect.
The gentleman who installed the shower called my prior to arrival and did a great job.
I think what makes this company stand out is their pride/quality of workmanship and customer service. I chose this company based on reviews from Homestars and a friends recommendation and their follow up to any concerns. They will be doing my next shower!

tiffany.hf in Toronto
tiffany.hf in Toronto

Perfect Install

The process from start to finish was seamless even during COVID-19. The people who came in were respectful, quick, and precise. I am very happy with the end product and would recommend them to anyone! The photo is from right after it was installed.

Alana in Burlington
Alana in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Shower Glass Install

We added a shower to our master ensuite. After reviewing a number of glass shower door options from big box stores, we decided to go with Doors & More who provided a full end to end solution (measure, install, custom sizing, and warranty) at a competitive price. The experience was fantastic. Our service rep was responsive and accommodated a schedule change when our reno was running behind. The technicians were respectful and kind. They called us ahead of each appointment to keep us apprised on ETA. Payment was easy (we chose the e-transfer option). And the final look is stunning!! It exactly as I envisioned. I would definitely recommend Doors & More.

Nancy
Nancy

New shower doors

Our project to replace our shower doors was easier than I expected. The staff at Doors and More were friendly and professional from start to finish. I initially contacted a few companies but Tara at Doors and More was quick to reply with all the information we needed to get started. The installation was exactly as they described and the end result is beautiful. We are very happy with how the shower doors look!

renee in Toronto
renee in Toronto
1 review Brant, ON

Custom Glass Railing

I have used Doors and More for several projects throughout the years as a residential interior designer. The quality of work is exceptional as is the customer service.

Most recently I had the opportunity to have a custom glass railing installed in our new family home. Frank worked with me extensively via email & phone (due to COVID distancing restrictions) to ensure that the project was everything I envisioned.

Both Chris & Phil contacted me when they were en route for our template & installation which was helpful as a working mother of two small children.

As with all my other projects with Doors and More, the railing was installed professionally & without issue. I cannot recommend Frank and his team highly enough. They are truly second to none!

Shower Glass Door Install

When I moved into my new home and found out I wasn't actually able to use my shower as the water would splatter all over the floor it was very disappointing. I realized I needed to add a shower door to keep the water in.

Working with Doors & More has been a seamless experience and they were super quick and kind during both the quotation and installation process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else who needs a shower door. Great job!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. We also have protective glass separators to help prevent the spread of viruses. for Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.