Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Shower glass

Delivery and installation of the shower glass were fast and efficient. We were very pleased with the final product and we would definitely use the company again in the future.

Carolina from Toronto
Carolina from Toronto

CustomBuilt shower door

Highly recommend. Our new walk in shower looks amazing. The whole buying and install process was easy peasy. -shower looks great! Also, I wanted to mention that our door had popped off the track and Doors and More came to our house with no hesitation, in order to help reinstall it. This was past any warranty time period but they still can free of charge. -it’s a company that stands by their work and product.

Ruby
Ruby

Custom Glass Shower Door & Panels

Although we had our glass shower doors installed a while back, I recently had a question about the silicone that was wearing off from normal wear and tear. I was very impressed that Frank, the owner, responded so quickly.

Our glass shower door was part of a major renovation. We had a walk in shower custom built, and required a stunning glass shower door and panels. The team were professional, punctual and took great care not to damage any of our new painted walls or new shower area. They put large foam tiles on the floors, and even the counter, where they laid out all their tools. The installation was flawless and clean up was meticulous.

Our glass shower door and panels continues to look stunning! It is very reassuring to know that if you have a question or concern, “after” the service is completed, Frank and his team will be there for you!

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Bathroom renovation

Our company has used and recommended Doors and More to take care of the manufacturing and installing of tub and shower glass enclosures. From their professional staff taking onsite measurements until the final installation Frank always makes sure that his service and product is the best that it can be. Like his tempered glass Frank has always worked hard to keep our experience flawless.
Thanks Frank

William

Josh
Josh
2 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Beautiful Shower

We knew that we wanted a frameless glass shower and there was always a name that kept showing up. Doors and More. The owners are a pleasure to deal with and the installers were skillful and friendly. My shower is absolutely gorgeous and flawless. I will be calling Doors and More for my next project and will be recommending them to anyone else looking into a remodel or build.

Cathy
Cathy
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

3 Shower doors

This is the second house that I have used doors and more. Incredible customer service and reliable with respect to dates of install and quoting. There were no issues with respect to the quality and functioning of the product. When compared to other glass shower door manufacturers, doors and more were more reasonably priced and in my opinion , superior quality. The installation crew were excellent.

the Hreljacs
the Hreljacs

Service

We were thrilled with the service and Installation. We will use them again for future projects, they helped with design, sizing and the installers were very professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Shower Door

Doors and More provides a easy experience from sales to installation. Tara, is very responsive and helpful from ordering to any questions after the fact. It is easy to see that sales and installation have a direct line of communication.

My door measurement appointment was scheduled in a timely manner and ready within the provided timeframe. Due to my own renovation issues outside of my control I had to delay the installation date and they were very kind about keeping my doors until my project was again ready.

Once I provided a date Frank scheduled the installation with Andrew and Rob. Two great guys who work very well together, are very friendly and have no problems answering any of your questions. As this was my first time purchasing fixed shower doors and being able to ask questions was very comforting. They both sincerely respect your space and come prepared to protect it and while there are very careful. They are focused and take their time to make sure the installation is done well. Once completed they take time to clean your space and ensure you are happy before they leave.

Unfortunately after my install I noted my shower door swinging in slightly. When I called Frank to discuss it, he scheduled a new team as soon as possible to have a look asap. Unfortunately it was realized different hinges were needed and upon further discussion with Frank, he scheduled Rob and Andrew for the next day. Those two had an extremely long day and called me regularly to update me on timing. They ended up arriving late in the evening but pushed through to get it done for me. A good bunch, who do good work.

Also, there are very respectful of COVID-19 regulations and safety precautions and very understanding if you require any special requirements.

1 review Rockwood, ON

Bathrooms

I've had three glass door systems installed by Doors & More at two different homes, over 10 years. Each time they've done a great job. Two of the bathrooms required custom installations requiring accurate measuring. They were tricky installs. At installation time it all came together smoothly.

We needed some minor warranty service - they did a great job with that too - no fuss.

They're professional, do great work and the age old axiom applies, you get what you pay for.

Hi PB,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love repeat business! We're glad to have assisted you and we'll be here to continue to assist you rain or shine!

Best,
Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing LTD
416-820-0210

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Excellent Service and Honest Staff

We contacted Frank and his team about replacing a leaky shower door. The staff were organized and efficient in setting up our appointment, and Kris arrived early to measure the shower and produce a quote. However, Kris pointed out that we might be able to make a repair to the shower rather than replace the door, and save some money. He made this suggestion, even though Doors & More doesn't do that kind of work. I called the office to put our order on hold while we explored that option, and they were very accommodating. This is a top class organization from top to bottom, and while we might not be ordering any product right now, they'll be the first people we call for future work. To Frank and his team: thanks for your honesty, and for putting the customer's needs ahead of a potential sale.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to have assisted you and glad to know we have your business in the future too! We pride ourselves in our work and service and we're glad to have your testimony and stamp of approval!

Best,
Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing LTD
416-820-0210

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. We also have protective glass separators to help prevent the spread of viruses. for Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.