Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Brian and Vicky M in Richmond Hill On
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shower Door Glass Installation

Assisted Review

My wife and I were thrilled with the services provided by Doors and More . Our neighbor recommended them and we are very happy with what they had to offer. Caitlin our sales agent and Josh who ended up measuring our shower were super helpful and very friendly , but I was most amazed at how polite the installers were , and that they came on time , Thanks again B + V

Marilyn in Brampton Ontario
Marilyn in Brampton Ontario
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Rolling Shower Door

Assisted Review

Your fellows just left my home and our shower door looks great , I have never had a frameless rolling shower door before and can't wait for the caulking to dry so we can use it . The squeegee you left behind was a nice touch at the end of a great experience with your company.

2 reviews , ON

Glass Shower Door

After renting out our basement recently we decided to have a single frameless shower door put in for the basement washroom. And we were pleased, as the sealing turned out immaculate and was neatly done with no problems or leaking experienced by our tenant. Installer had the project done in a jiffy and gave us great advice with maintaining the door in a more humid environment. All that with a very reasonable price means we will be a repeat customer! Thanks!

Marni in Mississauga
Marni in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Shower Door Installation

Assisted Review

Doors and More installed a new Frameless Shower Door for me , and from the Measuring fellow to the Installers it was a great experience. I have had a lot of work done in my house and much of it was like pulling teeth , I can't tell you how great this experience was ,

Girl in Markham
Girl in Markham
22 reviews Scarborough, ON

Shower

I love the new look it gives my bathroom. Through a change of showers, my simple bathroom looks fantastic ! Love the refreshing look every time I step in to my bathroom.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

Sliding Shower Door

We purchased a sliding shower door for a new bathroom we recently renovated.

We actually went through Peel Tile in Missisauga for the purchase, but it was Doors and More that actually did the work.

The mechanism is very attractive with large rollers that ride on a large diamter chrome tube. It is very smooth.

They came out once the shower was tiled to take all their measurements and about 2 weeks later they came to install the shower door.

It is frameless so I was a bit worried about fit and finish as there is no such thing as a straight wall. The measurements were perfect and the glass fit liek a glove.

I would highly recommend Doors and More. Although I think you have to go through distributors to get their services.

Custom Shower Enclosure

We, at Still Waters Kitchen & Bath want to thank all of you at Doors & More for your amazing service on the bathroom renovation project for one of our customers. The customers loved the shower enclosure! Making it happen in a very tight timeline was much appreciated by us and our client. You came through for us as you promised. Thank You!
Everyone we dealt with from your company was very professional and helpful. A special thanks to Caitlin for keeping in touch and personally handling this one for us. Much appreciated!

The team at Still Waters Kitchen & Bath

don in Mississauga
don in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

various bathrooms

I have dealt with Frank from Doors & More on numerous occasions now and the level of quality of the work of his crew is immaculate.
My customers are extremely happy with every install.
Great attention to detail and accuracy is met as well as the scheduled date of install.
Doors & More are a professional company who strive and achieve the highest results possible.
Thanks guys, Don - The Candu Group Inc.

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. We also have protective glass separators to help prevent the spread of viruses. for Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.