Benini Moving

Reviews for Benini Moving

Erina
Erina

Move from East York to Scarborough

Angelo and his team were a pleasure to work with. Very efficient and respectful not my belongings. We didn't have to do a thing. They showed up and showed out. It was a great experience. Would recommend.

Good morning Erina,

Thank you very much for the nice words.
I wish you all the best in the new house.
Cheers!

Benini Company Team

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Move from Condo to Home, and from Home to Home

Angelo and his team are star performers. I have never seen such professionalism, courtesy and speed from movers before. And during all this, they are very very careful and observant for your furniture. We have used them for two moves to date, and will continue to do so in the future. I would highly recommend them, and have recommended them to my friends and family - all of whom have nothing but great things to say. Book soon - they are in high demand!

Hi,

Thank you very much for the review!
I hope you are healthy and doing well during these troubled times.
Thank you for referring our services to your sister. We'll be helping her move in June.
All the best
Angelo and team

Julien in Toronto
Julien in Toronto

Multiple moves across Toronto

I've used Benini Moving on 3 occasions in the Toronto Area.
May 18 2012 single person move - residential house to building
May 29th 2015 2 bedroom move - building to building
Jan 17 2016 3 bedroom move - building to residential house

On 2 of the 3 moves, I've had Angelo or his son help out for this move either on their own with another mover or both together.

The cost has risen of course on each move as inflation cost incurred.
Also the cost increase due to what was being moved.

The last one took around 6 or 7 hours only due to the amount of things we had to wait for the elevator in the building. 1 hour lunch was part of cost as expected for the longer duration.

Angelo and team are very professional and very careful with things.
Extra care was provided in fragile items with extra blankets for padding and very proper organizing within the truck for weight distribution and protecting of items.

On a side note, I had forgotten that I paid a deposit on the last move and Angelo personally notified me of the extra payment and returned the fee. Very honest too.

I've even had my younger brother use their services for a heavy haul into Bolton after my 3rd move.

Well, we always are trying to to our best to avoid any possible damages - wrapping with blankets, properly loading into the truck to avoid cargo shifting, etc.
I believe our strongest values are integrity and reliability.
Benini Team

Lynne in Toronto
Lynne in Toronto

Moving services

I recommend Angelo and his team very highly. They were so professional, arrived on time and were so careful with all my belongings. Angelo contacted me immediately and came to my home within days to provide me a excellent quote.

I hope you are comfortable and happy in your new place.
Benini moving company

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Moving

We recently employed Benini Moving to relocate 250 kms from Toronto to Picton, Prince Edward County, in November 2019. There was a major snow storm that day, but everything arrived without a scratch, nor was there a mark on our hardwood floors or walls after it was carefully moved into our new home involving 2 flights of stairs.
Because of the weather, it took them 5 hours (twice as long) to return to Toronto, but no additional charges were applied. In fact, they billed us less than the quote, because they had over-estimated the loading & unloading time.
The service we received was very honest, professional and reliable. I highly recommend them.

Dear Josh,

Thank you very much for the referral.
We will never forget the 5 hours drive back to Toronto in the worst snow storm ever!
I am happy we succeeded to deliver your furniture even in these conditions and at the end of the day everything was fine.
Good luck in Picton,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Move from Toronto to Ottawa

I used Benini Moving for my long distance move and was very happy with the professional way in which the move was handle. The workers were prompt and efficient and nothing was damaged or broken. Great care was taken to place the furniture exactly where I wanted it. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Dear Benini customer,

Thank you for your positive and realistic review!
We greatly appreciate the referrals from customers like you.
Sincerely,

Benini Moving Company Team

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Moving

I used Benini Moving Company last summer; I was very impressed with Angelo and his crew. I found Angelo very personable, professional and accommodating. He has been in the moving business for a long time so he has many years of experience. I'm happy to say, it was a positive experience from beginning to end, thanks again Angelo.

Thank you very much!
Me and my crew are trying to provide the best possible service.
Benini Movers

Liverpool10 in Toronto
Liverpool10 in Toronto

Brilliant Service - Every time

Angelo and his team were recommended to me by word of mouth and I was not disappointed. I have used them three times now and Angelo will be the only person I call for my next move.

Accurate and fair quotes, on time arrivals, methodical packing and unpacking, ability to roll with unexpected obstacles and freezing temperatures with complete professionalism, make Angelo and his assistants a complete pleasure to deal with.

I can't recommend Benini Moving highly enough

Dear customer, thank you for your time to post your comments on our services.

We are thankful that we were able to assist you again.

Please, do not hesitate to contact Benini Moving Company should you need our services.

Matt A
Matt A

Very satisfied customer - medium distance move

We had several quotes from competing businesses, all were much higher than what Angelo quoted. He came to our house to give us the most accurate quote possible, explaining there might be some variances based on a set of conditions that he clearly outlined. His quote was so accurate, that for our particular move, the final price came in under the quote.

To describe Angelo in a few simple words I'd use: honest, trustworthy, personable, professional, and accurate. It was a pleasure to have him and his team move us from Toronto to Waterloo Ontario, in the snow nonetheless. They were also exceptionally considerate of the conditions, and went out of their way to ensure the appropriate coverings were used to reduce post cleaning. They packed our kitchen with great care, we had zero incidents of damaged goods. We also called a late audible and asked for the team to move a heavy kitchen appliance that was not in the original quote, his team adjusted the quote in flight, and moved the appliance without complaint.

Bottom line Angelo is a good man, and surrounds himself with good people, from his foreman down.

Hey Matt,

Thank you for the amazing review and kind words.
It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.
All the best and good luck in Waterloo!

Angelo and team

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Highly recommend!

I used Benini in late september (it’s been a little busy!) when I moved condos in the downtown area. Condo moves are always a little tricky and Angelo and team were great! They were quick but careful and meticulous. Highly recommend!

Jen,

Thank you for the kind words.
Yes, September was crazy busy!
All the best
Benini Movers

More about Benini Moving

Benini Moving and Storage is a Toronto-based relocation and storage company. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality of service, founded upon the principles of efficiency and reliability. We offer a wide variety of MOVING SERVICES, carefully customized to meet the needs and budget of each client.

To start off, get a FREE ESTIMATE for your move. One of our professional moving managers will contact you with your quote, and answer all your questions. We will even provide you with FREE DELIVERY of all the packing supplies you need.

With Benini, you can relax knowing that your valuables will be handled with the utmost care.

Moving & Storage
WHAT WE DO 1/ We sign a contract before the job starts with the starting time indicated and the conditions were already discussed with the customer. 2/ We completely wrap the furniture with thick moving blankets to avoid any damages or scratches. 3/ We carefully pack the dishes, glasses and other fragile items with white packing paper. 4/ We take care of pictures and paintings. 5/ We load the truck in a proper way to avoid the furniture shifting and damaging during transportation. 6/We try finding creative solutions to the issues which may occur during the job. 7/ We hoist sofas and other heavy pieces through a balcony if there is no other ways to bring them in. 8/ We conduct our service in a very friendly manner. 9/We work very hard until the job is completed.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO: 1/ We are never late. In fact, we always try to arrive early. 2/ We do not have “stair” charges. 3/ We do not have ANY hidden charges. 4/ We do not prolong the job deliberately in order to make extra money. 5/ We do not keep our customers’ belongings locked in the truck as a “hostage” while negotiating to get extra payment. 6/ We do not insist to get paid in full before the job is completed. 7/ We do not insist to receive free pizza and beer for lunch. 8/ We do not insist to be tipped even if you are not pleased of our service.
2005