Adrian Plumbing Inc.

48 Leaf Willoway Toronto ON M2J 2B4
Drain Services
Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

brenda north york
brenda north york
1 review North York, ON

Tub drain slow

After I called a few plumbing companies for this job which gave me ridiculous quotations, a friend of mine recommend Adrian because she said is really good plumber. He snaked the tub drain for 120$ and also cleared the sink drain for free. I'll do a renovation in my basement and I'll hire him for sure again for the job because he proved that is a very good plumber.

mel toronto
mel toronto
1 review York, ON

kitchen repairs

I have called Adrian for some repairs in the kitchen. A faucet to install, but after he took a look underneath the sink he explained us that we also have to replace the drain. I was very pleased by the work done. Adrian is a very good plumber, very neat and profesional. I recommend him to everybody.

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing