For Saving Home Service Inc

550 Alden Rd Unit 111, Markham ON L3R 6A8

For Saving Home Service Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for For Saving Home Service Inc

yingyun in Markham
yingyun in Markham

new furnace installation

We just had a new Carrier furnace with For Saving Heating &Cooling. The sales manager Tony explained all details very well and the two mechanics are very professional during the whole procedure. Also they gave us some suggestion how to maintain the furnace easily. We are so satisfied and highly recommend this company to anybody.

Hi Yingyun

Thank you for your review about Carrier furnace installation. We truly appreciate your Carrier Heating and Air Conditioning business.

JD - Durham
JD - Durham
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace Replacement

On one of the coldest days in 2021 my tenants called me to inform me that the furnace was not working. As usual I call Max from For Savings for help. He sent his team to have a look within a couple of hours and it turned out that a new furnace was needed. Max called me to give me all the details and what I needed. I have used For Savings 4 times before and I trust them with workmanship, service and price. Within 24 hours a new Lennox was installed.

Hi JD
Thank you for your review about Carrier furnace installation.
We truly appreciate your trust and business.

SANJAY_KARL in Scarborough
SANJAY_KARL in Scarborough
0 reviews Milton, ON

Emergency Furnace Replacement

Our furnace died on a Sunday morning and we needed a replacement asap due to it being the peak of winter in February 2021.

I was put in contact with Leon from Sales, who was able to give us a very honest, competitive quote over the phone. After agreeing on a price, he arrived that same Sunday night to do some measurements.

By Tuesday afternoon, we had our furnace installed and fully tested! The two gentlemen who installed it were fast and efficient and explained the furnace's operation and best practices. Thank you guys!

HI Sanjay

Thank you for your review about Lennox furnace installation. We truly appreciate your Lennox Heating and Air Conditioning business.

Theo de Souza from Toronto
Theo de Souza from Toronto

Purchased a new furnace

My furnace packed up one cold January night. Got three quotes for a new furnace. The one provided by Tony of For Saving Home Service was the most competitive. Moreover Tony was very professional and knew his products and was able to honestly provide us with several options. Once I signed the contract, he provided two portable heaters we could use for the night. His installation crew were polite, professional and completed the installation within a few hours. I was totally satisfied with the service provided and would most certainly recommend For Saving Service to my friends

Hi Theo

Thank you for your review about Lennox Furnace Installation. We truly appreciate your Lennox Heating and Air Conditioning business.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Good experience

Good experience. Tony is very professional and fast-acting. Came on the next day and had everything settled. We finally choose carrier which is very reliable and anticipate it good for 10 years.

Hi
Thank you for your review about Carrier Ductless Heat Pump Installation. We truly appreciate your Mini Split heat pump business.

Esse in Toronto
Esse in Toronto

Air Conditioner and Installation

For Saving Home Service Inc. was recommended by my uncle, for the purchase, installation and service of a ductless air conditioner in my apartment. And I then recommended them to a friend.

I met with Max to discuss the purchase and installation of a ductless air conditioner. Max explained the process and showed me the unit I would be receiving. He assured me the installation would be in the location I specified.

I moved my furniture to grant them clear access to the areas they needed to complete the installation. The installation took about 3 hours. I was onsite to insure the location of the unit, the long (red) electric cord to the Electrical Panel, and the exterior unit was installed in the most unobtrusive location. I was concerned about how it would look in my living room and balcony.

After the installation, one serviceman explained the use of my a/c. He made sure I knew how and when to clean it and stressed how to use it in winter. He patiently answered my questions.

At the end of the installation, as one serviceman answered my questions, the other removed all installation materials and cleaned the area. The path from my unit to their van was also cleared.

As you can tell from the first paragraph, their service impressed me enough to recommend For Saving Home Service to a friend in my apartment building. He then recommended them to another friend in our building.

Hi Esse

Thank you for your review about Carrier Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Installation. We truly appreciate your trust and referral.

Ronen in Thornhill
Ronen in Thornhill
2 reviews London, ON

Furnace Replacement

We had our furnace fail late on Dec 22. After contacting Max, he investigated options for the repair, attempting to resolve the issue with the least impact to our budget. Max gave us all the options, discussed the pros and cons of each item. He was informative and professional. On Dec 23rd in the early afternoon, we decided to replace the furnace and Max coordinated his team to be onsite within an hour and performed the replacement quickly following that. It was a pleasure dealing with the team, and the service provided was remarkable. I was extremely impressed at the concern and care provided for start to finish. I would recommend Max and his install team (Aneal) anytime. Thank you for returning heating to us so close to Christmas !

Hi Ronen

Thank you for your review about Amana Furnace service and Install. We truly appreciate your Amana furnace replace and repair business.

Vlad in Toronto
Vlad in Toronto

Amazing Service

Amazing service! On the coldest day of winter my furnace decided to stop working and Max and team responded very quickly and got me a new furnace in record time!

Hi Vlad

Thank you for your review about Carrier Furnace Repair and Installation. We truly appreciate your heating and air conditioning business.

Aholder in Scarborough
Aholder in Scarborough

Wall Mounted AC Unit

Had a wall mounted AC unit installed over the summer. The technicians tested the device to ensure that it was in working order. About 2 weeks later, the device went down. The reps came and assessed the unit and were quick to determine that it was the compressor. They reported the faulty device to the manufacturer who quickly replaced the unit 1 week later. They came and re-installed the new device and have had no issues since.

Hi Aholder

Thank you for your review about Lennox Ductless Heat Pump installation. We truly appreciate your Ductless Mini split business.

julian zhong
julian zhong

air conditioning

Great company to work with and well priced! From start to finish technician was very professional. They did a great job on the install and were clean. good follow up after installed.

Hi Julian

Thank you for your review about Carrier Air Conditioner Installation.

More about For Saving Home Service Inc

For Saving Heating and Cooling
"Quality Service at Affordable Prices"

2020 Promotion:
-25% Government Rebate for Tankless Water Heater, Ductless Heat Pump, Smart Thermostat, Dehumidifier and Air Purifier ( UP To $1000)
- Free Attic Insulation When you Purchase a New Furnace from For Saving Home Service.

2012-2019 Lennox Centurion Award Winner
2012-2020 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer

We service all the brands:
Lennox Furnace, Lennox Air conditioner, Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner, Trane furnace & Trane Air Conditioner, Amana furnace & Amana Air Conditioner,Daikin Furnace & Daikin Air Conditioner. Goodman furnace & Goodman Air Conditioner, Bryant furnace & Bryant Air conditioner, York Furnace & York Air conditioner, Coleman Furnace & Air Conditioner, Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner, Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner, American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler, Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate. Indoor Air Quality. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. SLP99V. SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL196E. ML296V.XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC16. XC20. XC14. 14ACX. ML16. XC13. 13ACX. EL16XC1. Toronto Furnace. 59MN7. 59TN6. 59TP6. 59SP5.59SC5. 24ABB3. 24ACB3. 24AAA5. 24ACC6. 24ABC6. 24ANB6. 24ANB7. 24VNA9.24ACC4. 24VNA6

Servicing:
Mississauga, Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Courtice, Clarington. Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Bradford, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood. Oakville. Milton. Burlington. Brampton. Caledon. Bolton. Woodbridge.Thornhill. Brooklin. Etobicoke. North York. Scarborough. East York. Halton Hills. Hamilton.

FURNACE REPLACE, AIR CONDITIONER REPLACE, AIR CONDITIONING ,AIR CONDITION,AC,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP. CONDO HEAT PUMP. WATER SOURCE HEAT PUMP. PACKAGE UNIT. ROOFTOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR. HRV. HUMIDIFIER. AIR CLEANER. PUREAIR. HEPA FILTER. residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, thermostats, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL196E. XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC20.EL16XC1. XC16. 14ACX. 13ACX. AMEC96. AMVC96. AMVM97. ASX13. ASX16. ASXC16. ASXC18.AVXC18. ML296V. ML196E. ML16. 16ACX. 59MN7. 59TN6. 59TP6.59SC5. 24VNA9. 24VNA0. 24ANB7.24ANB1.24ANB6. 24ACC6. 24ABC6. 24AAA5. 24ACC4. 24ABB3.24VNA6. NPE-210A. NPE-240A. RU160IN. RU199IN. CRTGH-95. NTI. Spacepak Ac. Unico System. Magic-Pak. Water Source Heat Pump. Condo Heat Pump. Fedders. AirMax. Energy Saving Product. Whalen. Mcquay.Daikin. GE. Condo Pack.
Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance, New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. AC Replacement. Ductless Air conditioner installation ,Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up, Duct work installation. Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation, Indoor Air Quality. SLP98V. EL296V. EL296E. EL195E. ML196E. ML296V. XC25. SL18XC1. XC21. XC14.14ACX.EL16XC1. 59MN7.59TN6.59TP6.59SC5.59SP5. 24VNA9.24VNA0.24VNA6.24ANB1.24ANB7.24ANB6.24ACC6.24ABC6.24AAA5.24ACC4.24ABB3.24ACB3.AMVM97.AMVC96.AMEC96.AMSS96.ASXC18.ASXC16.AVXC20.ASX16.ASX14.ASX13.ANX13. DX18TC.DX16TC.DX16TSA.DX16SA.DX13SA.DX13SN.GMVC96.GMEC96.GMVM97. GSX16.GSXC18.GSXC16.GSX13.VSX13.DM97MC.DM96VE.DM96VC.DM96MH. 7 Days & 24 Hrs Emergency Service
Lennox. Carrier. Trane. York. Goodman. Amana. Magic-Pak.Spacepak. Unico System. Omega heat pump. Fedders. ClimateMaster. Water source heat pump. R-Skypak. Skymark. Keeprite. Condo Heat Pump. American Standard. Rheem.Viessmann. Rinnai. Weil Mclain, Noritz. Navien. Ruud. NTI. Slant Fin. Bradford White. Napoleon.Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,Armstrong Air. Smartair. Coleman. Aire Flo. Daikin. Infinity 98. Infinity 96. Performance 96. Infinity 26. Infinity 20. Infinity 19vs. Performance 16. Comfort 16. Comfort 15. Comfort 13
Heating and Air Conditioning
2012-2019 Lennox Centurion Award Winner 2012-2020 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Better Business Bureau A+ Rating Company Furnace Replacement, Furnace Install, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner Install, Fireplace Replacement. Boiler Replacement, Ductless Air Conditioner Replacement, Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Government Rebate
2006