Snap Pest Control

2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Excellent Service and a Job Well Done

Joe did an exceptional job dealing with our mouse problem. He was extremely thorough. He a great deal of time outside trying to find entry points. His attention to detail inside was amazing. He put bait boxes throughout the house. We mainly saw mice in the kitchen and he put out poison with bait that smelled of other mice! It worked! Within days we say no more evidence of mice! We have recommended Joe to several friends and family.

Thank you for your review. This feedback is very important to me and came at a time when I needed it the most. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful clients. Joe

EvaT in Old Toronto
EvaT in Old Toronto

Fast service, reasonable price

Needed a very large dead raccoon removed from my back patio. Joe and his team responded quickly and showed up when they said they would. Raccoon was efficiently removed and the job was completed in minutes. Both men wore masks even though they were outside.

Glad to be of service that was one big raccoon alright.Joe

Beverley Klatt
Beverley Klatt

Eliminated my wasp problems!!!

We used Joe several years ago when we had wasps diving at us as we tried to enter the front door. Joe did an awesome job eliminating the wasps.

When we discovered another nest, we reached out to Joe. He is very prompt, curtious and thorough. Joe spent the time to vacuum up all the wasps coming to the hive and then sprayed powder to remove those left behind. Most pest control companies race through the job but Joe makes sure the customer is happy.

Would totally recommend Joe and SNAP pest control. We were so happy that we used his service a second time for this new hive.

Thanks guys for being so nice and calling me back for your pest issues. Joe

Private User reviews Markham, ON

The dreaded “T” word I don't want to say!

Our house was built three years ago and found to have termite infestation when we noticed bubbling of our brand new wooden floor. Joe came to inspect several times and provided a detailed analysis of the situation and treatment plans. He brought in his team to apply chemical carefully and meticulously, with absolute professionalism. He also suggested a one of a kind custom system to allow future prevention and maintenance. Throughout the consultation process, he was methodical, thorough and certainly reassuring. Joe and Melissa were very mindful and understanding that situations like this are stressful events for their clients, therefore their carefulness and cleanliness with the site was extremely appreciated. Joe is knowledgeable and truly care for his clients to ensure good outcome. We are extremely satisfied with Joe’s service, and there is absolutely no hesitation to recommend his company! Thanks to Joe for giving us peace finally and happiness restored. We will surely be calling Joe in the future for maintenance program!

Thanks guys this was a really big job for us at SNAP and we did a very thorough job at this home to protect the house. I won't go into to much detail suffice it to say the chemical
barrier that was done here was the best I've done. The house was dug down to its footings all around,walls parged, pipes with custom socks over cravel for further control installed , with a total of 4 thousand
litres in treated soil. The inside areas
were drilled, sprayed and fogged. Should I need to come back we simply fill the system with chemical and it reaches the areas (144 pipes) easily. This system is very popular in the southern states and I'm thinking why not here as well in terms of ongoing maintenance. I'm convinced this is a the first in Canada. Joe

Anirudha in Toronto
Anirudha in Toronto

Joe's the Man for all your Pest Control needs

I am a repeat customer for Joe. He was so genuinely concerned for us. We had called him a couple of year's ago for mice problems in our home. He provides cost effective solutions and guess who doesn't have a mice/rodent problems anymore? We don't. He visit's the house at least two more times to check our home. That's included in his upfront cost. Who would do that?
We called him again for Skunk problems in our backyard and guess what, even during this COVID19 times, Joe showed up in a day. He understood the problem and provided an easy cost effective solution. We are going to work on it together to split the cost a bit. We appreciate Joe because he genuinely cares, not just for your well-being but also for the animals well-being.
So I repeat myself.....When you deal will pest....Call Joe and he will take care of the rest!!!

wow thanks for the review. It's so fantastic to see how I've impacted people's life in such a positive way. The results being 2 years mice free
is how a review should be to reflect results. A review that is left to early does not reflect whether or not a treatment has been effective or not.

Help with raccoon control

Joe has previously worked on our home re: a squirrel problem, and now our neighbours have raccoons in their attic. Our neighbours are elderly and didn't know what do to. I called Joe and he came over and took care of the issue without incident.

As others have said, Joe is professional, kind, understanding and entirely fair re: pricing. He takes time with his clients and clearly takes a huge amount of pride in his work. In this case, with our elderly neighbours, he took time to explain the work and stayed on site to answer all of their questions (they were a bit nervous about the whole raccoon in the attic thing). Joe is a consummate professional and always does a great job. If you are unlucky enough to have a pest issue, call Joe -- you will not be disappointed!!! Recommended without any hesitation.

Thanks guys for your review. I am blessed to have such wonderful clients.Joe

Marla in Toronto
Marla in Toronto

A job well done.

The story started with a panicked and tearful call from my elderly mother who lives alone. Shockingly, she saw a rodent running through her bedroom in a 3rd floor condo! I called a few companies and, due to the pandemic, no one could help me. Then Snap was recommended to me. I called and Joe returned my call that same evening. Although it was out of his way (midtown Toronto), he went the following day to check her apartment and set up traps. He calmed my mother (who is in isolation), and determined it was probably a squirrel, not a mouse or rat, that came in through an open balcony door. Two weeks later, Joe removed the traps. No rodent was caught (thankfully), but his quick response and explanation of what my mother saw was tremendously helpful. We'd hire Snap Pest Control again should we ever need to do so. Thank you, Joe! Great work.

Thank you.Joe

miranda in Toronto
miranda in Toronto

Termite Treatment

Highly recommended! I recently purchased a house and found termite infestation under the old flooring in the basement. Joe was very responsive and professional. He provided a thorough onsite inspection, quote, treatment and advice on maintenance/prevention. Very happy with this company and services.

Thank you for your review. Termites are very difficult to totally eradicate and I have experience with them. Issues regarding termite control will vary from house to house and every situation is unique in its own way. Joe

Tim in Ottawa
Tim in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Responsive/Effective/Personable

I called at 9:01 on Monday morning with a red squirrel issue. I left a message and wondered if I would get a call back. After 45 minutes, Joe called me back, assessed the issue as much as possible and we arranged for him to arrive the next day.

Joe arrived in the time window he committed to and we looked at the problem the red squirrels were creating with our home. I had tried to fix the problem myself but after 5 days, decided it was time to call a professional.

I was presented me with a few solutions, we agreed on one and then Joe went to work to fix the issue. I

Our home is now squirrel free. Joe arranged a day to come next week to remove the one way door.

I highly recommend Joe and his service. He calls you back, is fairly priced and presents you with multiple ways to fix the problem and explains the best approach.

Thanks for the review. I find it important to include options with my clients so that they are aware of their particular situation. A home is personal and pests can cause anxiety so I tend to think out loud and provide options. When assessing the best course of action I like to take pictures and show my clients why and how pests have gained access to their properties. The mechanic I use as an example lets me see my car up a hoist and shows me whats wrong or can go wrong. I prefer this option and conduct my business in the same open up front manner. Joe

Angela in Mississauga
Angela in Mississauga

Squirrels and Mice Removal

Our neighbours referred Joe to us and we could not be more happy with his service and professionalism. We have dealt with Joe for both mice and squirrels. He offers humane options for dealing with pest removal, which is very important to us. Joe is very thorough. He will take the time to properly investigate the cause of a pest problem and is very mindful of making sure he has found the entry points for any pests getting in.

His rates are also very reasonable for the quality of work he provides. We have recommended Joe to any family and friends we know who have a pest problem and will continue to do so. Thanks Joe - really appreciate your help.

Thanks guys you are fantastic. The job went well and everybody is happy and that's all I want.Joe

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.