Snap Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Honest, transparent and wants the best solution for. you

I've used Snap Pest Control 4 times in the last 8 years. Two times in the last 8 months. Joe first came to my mothers house where we were having Rat problems in the finished basement. He inspected the basement and found 2 sources where they might be coming in from. He provided us with options with the pros and cons of each. Didn't push any solution on us. He actually recommended the lower cost option. You don't find many people like that anymore. Joe is my goto for any pests problems and I recommend him to anyone who asks.

Thanks guys for the review. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful clients and happy to have been able to quickly solve the rat issue at your mothers house. Finding the entry point was critical in ensuring long term results and I knew just where to look. Joe

Connie in Fort Frances
Connie in Fort Frances

Pesky Red Squirrels

I had an issue with a few red squirrels that had gotten under my roof. Joe got back to me quickly and I found his price very reasonable. He installed a one-way trap door and came back a few weeks later to block off the entryway to the hole. My issue was gone within a day! I highly recommend Snap Pest Control!

Thank guys for your wonderful review. Joe

Edward in Mississauga
Edward in Mississauga

Ant control

Joe is the most professional, honest and reliable person for all pest removal needs. We are repeat customers that have called on Joe's service. He got rid of a carpenter ant problem for us. He came by a couple times until they problem was completely resolved. They were coming into the house somehow and Joe was able to locate to nest around the property and exterminate it. We are so thankful for Joe's diligence and expertise! We highly recommend him for all pest removal services. Excellent and outstanding service!

Thanks guys: thanks for your review, these pesky ants wouldn't stop and some serious investigative work was involved in getting the situation under control. These ants were relentless in their commitment to re-enter the home. Really happy that things have worked out and I'm cautiously optimistic. Joe

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto

Mice AND Rat problems

We had mice problems inside and rat problems in backyard. Mice problem is completely gone now for over a year. Rats are nowhere to be seen in backyard. :) Joe was great and polite and found ways to make it cost effective for us too. Thanks Joe. Rene

Thanks guys this is what I wanna hear. Problem solved.

Mary
Mary

Got mice? Call Snap - you won't be disappointed

In 2016, I caught a number of mice in my house and decided it was time for some professional help. That's when I first met Joe.
Joe was not only extremely professional but he was also very thorough. He was meticulous in his perimeter search.
Fast forward to 2021, I noticed that some of the bait traps left from 2016 had been disturbed. I was paranoid that I had mice again. In fact, I was prepared to have the foundation of my old home fully parged to ensure it was sealed. Once again, Joe was my go to. He took one look at the bait stations and told me that I didn't have mice but rather likely some insects (perhaps ants).
I was very open with Joe - telling him that I was prepared to do whatever was needed. Joe could have very easily told me that I needed extensive work.
Thank you Joe not only for your prompt service and professionalism but also for your honesty.

Anu Wick from Milton
Anu Wick from Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Uninvited Guest in the Attic

Joes is very professional and courteous and I would recommend him to anyone. Last January, we had a raccoon in the attic. Joe came to inspect the problem on a very cold day and even as he walked in, he noticed where our uninvited guest has gone in. With his experience, he mentioned that when we close that entry point, there may be other places our ‘friend’ would try to go back in and suggested that we need to proactively block those places. He came back when the temp was a bit warmer (about +5) and put in a one-way door and also blocked possible areas our ‘friend’ might try to go back in.
After a week later, the racoon moved out, and attempted to come back in several days. The week following raccoon’s exit, it was continuously -10 or below with snow on the roof, preventing Joe from coming and removing the one-way door. It must be mentioned that Joe came after recovering from his flu on another cold day to remove the one-way door and close that entry.

Thank You for your review. Knowing raccoons and what they will do next to regain entry into a home is important in this line of work. In fact this particular fella came back a few times pulling on this and that to get back in but was surprised and dismayed to find my re-enforcements. Luckily this all happened early in the season without babies in the picture. Getting those babies out and dealing with a mother raccoon changes the nature of the job completely. Joe

Mandy
Mandy

Peace of mind

Joe is a very professional and sincere person. I heard some movement in the rooftop continuously for 4-5 days and it was worried that I might have raccoons in my attic. Someone in my neighbourhood recommended Snap pest control. Joe was quick to respond. After inspection he informed me that there were a few squirrels in my attic. They had nibbled the vent. He put a new he way cage for the squirrels to escape and a wire mesh around the other vents. He was supposed to come back in a few days to replace the vent for the broken vent. Unfortunately he fell sick and was hospitalized. One night it rained heavily and I was worried. On inquiring, he informed me that he was to be discharged the next day and was thinking about the problem all night and that he was equally worried. He was discharged the next morning. He came to my house that very afternoon and fixed the problem even though he was weak.

It is not just professionalism but his kind heart and sincerity towards his customers that sets him apart. I would definitely recommend Joe from Snap pest control.

Thank you for your review. The issue was squirrels had chewed up the top of a roof vent and it needed to be replaced. The winter caused some issues with snow and ice and by the time it was safe to work I ended up in the hospital. Here I am with all kinds of tubes and things sticking outta me and all I'm thinking about is rain getting through a small opening on a vent. When I got out first thing I do is work on the vent. The opening was closer to the bottom where the wood sheathing was solid. There was no way for water to even get in which was good. Everything worked out well in the end. Joe

SusanNguyen in Toronto
SusanNguyen in Toronto

Repeat Customer

Joe is my go-to pest control expert. He is professional, punctual, knowledgeable and thorough. I contacted him a few years ago to deal with a mice problem and he resolved it within one visit! Recently, when I thought I had raccoons in my attic, he quickly scheduled a visit, did a thorough search of my home and gave me a peace of mind that there was no pest problem. Joe is honest and and provides exceptional customer service. I highly recommend his services and will be a customer for life.

Thank you for your review. The home inspection revealed a false alarm which at this time of year with raccoons and squirrels looking to find a nesting site was good. The fact that I received the call from a client I haven't spoken to in 5 years whose mouse problem has be resolved in that duration of time is priceless. Being an effective exterminator is important to me and getting those long term results consistently as I learn more and more through these jobs makes it all worth while.

Angela M
Angela M

Real pest experts

I've tried a couple pest control companies, including the bigger one, but have had mice return every few years. For the first time I believe they are really gone, not to return, because Joe addressed all aspects of the issue. He is the first to do an inspection around the perimeter of the house in an attempt to find how the mice are getting inside. He took off the mesh and lattice work, crawled under the deck and found the likely entrance which he baited then closed. Despite my asking no other company would do that. He is truly an expert who takes pride in his work. I'm very impressed with Snap and don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to solve pest problems.

Thank you for your review. The job was tricky because I had to remove part of the rear deck. When people have a problem and they call SNAP they are quite surprised at how we work and it just boils down to doing the job the way it should and has to be done. The fact is I took off the rear portion of deck so I could find the cause of this problem. Mice issues are serious to me and so it took me two hours to get under there take a photo seal things up and put it all back. Seeing look on my clients face when I showed her the exact location that the mice were using after years of issues and companies promising and not delivering results was priceless. Finding that hole is 90 % of the problem solved with the other 10 % killing what's left inside. The other companies were doing % 10 of the job with some bait alone. I do a lot for my clients and looking back over the years with their respective reviews always have. To me its just the right thing to do. So if your looking for a company that's a little slow with work and has all the tools, experience, willingness and knowledge to get the results you need now's a good time to call.

JRTO from Toronto
JRTO from Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Problem SOLVED

For years we have dealt with the sound of rats behind the walls of our finished basement in our semi-detached house. Every 6 months we had a different pest control company come in and drop poison in various places behind the walls. We stopped hearing the rats within a week or two after that, followed by the stench of rotting rats in unknown locations. The smell lingered for weeks. In May, we finally had had enough, so we called Joe at Snap.

Unlike the others who would drop poison and then leave saying 'problem solved', Joe did a much thorough investigation. He asked very pointed questions about where the noise was coming from, and eventually cut a small hole in the drywall. Low and behold, Joe discovered a hole in the cement floor behind the wall. With a camera, he could track the hole, but only as far as the adjoining wall with our neighbor. Without access to their house, Joe filled our hole with cement and metal wire. He also left poison so that he could return and see if the problem was solved with the hole patch, or if there were other sources.

Fast forward 6 months and Joe returned, as part of his original agreement to come at no extra charge for a few follow up visits. When he opened up the wall again which he had temporarily patched, he discussed no new droppings, and all the original bait still in place. No evidence of any new rats! For the record, we have not heard anything since Joe left, but he still insisted on coming to check. When he left, he said, "See you in the spring", honoring his commitment to ensure the job remains fulfilled properly.

The original cost was a bit more than the "drop and run" guys who spent 10 minutes in my home compared to the hours Joe spent, but with the follow ups AND the job actually done properly and permanently as opposed to bandaid solutions, we got excellent value.

If you have any pest control problems and want a real resolution as opposed to the other temporary approach, then call Joe at Snap.

Thank you for your review. There is nothing better than to block rats from accessing a home. I was on a roll and still am with finding that exact rat access point. They tunnel into a house through the basement floor or plumbing. The issue with rats has to do with a finished basement and having to find the entry spot. When I hear other more seasoned exterminators say they are experts on rats and just to bait the basement I am left in disbelief. Literally convinced they are offering a guaranteed approach I have even doubted myself at times. How is it possible that they have stopped a rat problem. Clearly from the reviewer in the post the issue was never resolved resulting in the complete loss of his homes enjoyment, dead rotting corpses, and years worth of anxiety. The fact that this has been completed ( still one more follow up in the spring ) brings me great satisfaction and strengthens my belief that I could help families when they need it most. Joe

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.