Snap Pest Control

Tim in Ottawa
Tim in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Responsive/Effective/Personable

I called at 9:01 on Monday morning with a red squirrel issue. I left a message and wondered if I would get a call back. After 45 minutes, Joe called me back, assessed the issue as much as possible and we arranged for him to arrive the next day.

Joe arrived in the time window he committed to and we looked at the problem the red squirrels were creating with our home. I had tried to fix the problem myself but after 5 days, decided it was time to call a professional.

I was presented me with a few solutions, we agreed on one and then Joe went to work to fix the issue. I

Our home is now squirrel free. Joe arranged a day to come next week to remove the one way door.

I highly recommend Joe and his service. He calls you back, is fairly priced and presents you with multiple ways to fix the problem and explains the best approach.

Thanks for the review. I find it important to include options with my clients so that they are aware of their particular situation. A home is personal and pests can cause anxiety so I tend to think out loud and provide options. When assessing the best course of action I like to take pictures and show my clients why and how pests have gained access to their properties. The mechanic I use as an example lets me see my car up a hoist and shows me whats wrong or can go wrong. I prefer this option and conduct my business in the same open up front manner. Joe

Angela in Mississauga
Angela in Mississauga

Squirrels and Mice Removal

Our neighbours referred Joe to us and we could not be more happy with his service and professionalism. We have dealt with Joe for both mice and squirrels. He offers humane options for dealing with pest removal, which is very important to us. Joe is very thorough. He will take the time to properly investigate the cause of a pest problem and is very mindful of making sure he has found the entry points for any pests getting in.

His rates are also very reasonable for the quality of work he provides. We have recommended Joe to any family and friends we know who have a pest problem and will continue to do so. Thanks Joe - really appreciate your help.

Thanks guys you are fantastic. The job went well and everybody is happy and that's all I want.Joe

Jason in Oakville
Jason in Oakville

Pest Control

The snap pest control always offer Good advice and effective prevention method to his clients. We have been working together for many years in both residential and commercial properties of our company.

Thanks guys a pleasure and a privilege to have such wonderful clients.

Filipe in Mississauga
Filipe in Mississauga

Raccoon's are gone

We had Raccoon's in our attic. We called Joe and we were glad he did. He arrived when he said he would. He quickly assessed the point of entry and was able to remove them quickly and humanly. Joe also closed off the point of entry and identified other possible entry points and resolved those as well. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review. I usually do an exterior inspection for mice in addition to most wildlife jobs at no extra charge. My way of saying thanks as well as adding more knowledge to my tool belt.

Rats in Home

Joe is awesome! Other pest companies were putting a bandaid on our rat problem with bait only. Joe was able to find the source of the issue and where they were entering in less than an hour. He worked to seal it off and give us our peace of mind back. I highly reco!!!

Thank you for your review. The issue with rats is they get in to your home and we simply have to find out how. These jobs are tricky and require a lot of work but with determination and a little luck we can solve the majority of rat issues. Joe

Risa
Risa

Mice and other critters

I paid Joe to figure out how mice were getting into our home and to get rid of them. Joe did a great job. He sealed up any possible spots where they could have entered. He found a spot in our garage that was not visible to the eye by running his hand around the edges of the drywall. He then returned twice in the next year to check the bait traps and make sure that they were really gone. They were! On his last visit, I asked Joe to check my attic because my son heard noises at night. Sure enough, Joe found an entry point in our roof. He sealed it up. The next night, my son heard some sounds (likely the critters trying to get back in my attic). When they realized their home in my attic had been sealed off, they have not been back. Thank you Joe for a great job!!

you for your review so nice to hear you guys are truly mice free and your son gets that good night sleep he deserves. Joe

Michael
Michael

Rodent Removal Advice

I called Joe based on the great reviews here. When we got in touch, based on my situation he provided me a diagnosis and informed me it would be in my best interest as a client to look for a wildlife control group closer to me for the purpose of speed, expedited service and ensuring check-ups if needed, are done quickly.

Joe didn't have to do that and turn away business but he did and I felt compelled to write a review to just say a major kudos for that and that I can only imagine that sort of integrity carries out in his work like others have mentioned.

Better to explain things for a clients benefit so that the issue can be solved in a timely manner. I do tend to spend valuable time on the phone and to see myself with a review due to my efforts is quite nice. Your review is the first of its kind and for that I am truly grateful, thank you Michael.Joe

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

So thorough and professional

We used to have a huge problem with bugs when we first moved into our house. Joe came in and implemented so many different solutions - none of the big companies would have even suggested them. We have seen a DRASTIC improvement in our home - there is no way this would have been achieved by spraying alone.

It's also worth noting that it's always a pleasure to see Joe - he's professional, courteous and friendly.

Thank you for your review. The journey towards a bug free home is almost fully completed. We assessed then sealed things then applied the correct insecticide to really bring the insect population down. so glad to know that you guys can finally enjoys your new home.Joe

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

Racoon in attic

I had a racoon rip out a chunk of roof and move into my attic. Joe was there next day and quickly installed a door and fix the roof without any issues.

Thanks for your review.This raccoon is and has caused a lot of damage to the neighborhood. Hopefully it has finally moved on its merry way somewhere else. Joe

Mice getting in the basement

After baiting and trapping for months without solving the problem, I called Joe. Right there on the phone I could tell he is experienced and he does not make false promises. Instead of a 'standard procedure' of spreading more baits and traps, he took his time examining the suspected areas both outside and inside of the house like a good detective. By locating and sealing the little crack on the wall in the garage to placing baits strategically inside the garage and the basement, he was able to not only eliminate the mice but also solve the root cause of the problem.
Thank you Joe!

Thanks for your review. We looked all over the house and I could find nothing in terms of mouse access at all. All I could think of is that there was sn issue with the garage. The answer required some ladder
and detective work. The actual access point was high up. Closing things up and some proper baiting will resolve the issue. Joe

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.