Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
105 Winges Rd - Unit A Vaughan ON L4L 6C2

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Dimensions By Design
Dimensions By Design

Integrity in creating entry masterpieces

Lusso Designs

From the first time we met I had no doubt that Andrew was a person of integrity and perfection. His client’s needs and happiness are at the forefront of every detail and step he takes in creating their masterpiece. As a designer, I totally appreciate Andrew’s tenacity and his overall work ethic! When we started planning and designing my personal entry doors it was during the beginning of Covid-19. What was planned to be completed in weeks turned into many months. None of us could have predicted the havoc this pandemic would play on our lives and businesses around the world. Great patience and understanding was and is needed to work towards brighter days. Andrew kept us appraised with updates and kept our minds at ease throughout. He went above and beyond to deliver every detail, even when one of those details had to be revised he exhausting every attempt before conceding and providing a comparable solution. His attention to detail is not only in his creations but also in the installation. He comes prepared to minimize as much impact of the installation as possible and operates a very clean job. These beautiful doors (that are Andrews own custom design) were so worth the wait! They are the perfect pieces of art creating grandeur to our entryway and provide an amazing first impression.

Meerton
Meerton
2 reviews Bolton, ON

Patio doors

We were impressed with the quality of the doors, Andrew and his crew.
We were concerned with water damage from our previous doors, and Andrew took the time to explain his installation to avoid water leakage. He was true to his word and installation was above and beyond.
The doors look great, and we were tickled from start to finish. His finishing touches were perfect.
I would recommend Andrew to any of my friends.

Excellent Overall Experience

Andrew takes the time to ensure you consider all options. He patiently explains how the different designs compliment the look to match your home exterior. He triple checks your choices and then is on site to make sure that the quality product he delivers is installed to the customers satisfaction.

Eden K
Eden K

Iron Door

Andrew did an amazing job from "Perfection my custom design Iron work" to the professional advise he gave us in picking the type of door material & accessories needed. The standard and quality is BEYOND & ABOVE.
I am a very picky customer and no one has achieved what I envisioned when most of the work was done around my home. But Andew DID IT.
I recomend "Lusso" to everyone.
Eden & Romeo
Woodbridge, Ont

MJ
MJ

Front entry Door

Andrew designed and installed our beautiful front entry door. The grill inserts on the sidelines, the fiber glass door color and all the accessories were beautifully matched. I appreciated the attention to details and the finishing touches. Overall an excellent experience, quality service and great design. Thank you!!

Sash
Sash

New Front Door and Sidelights

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Our experience with Andrew was amazing. He was very thorough on his quotation for the job required, dedicated and passionate on upholding his quality of workmanship, very polite and pleasant to work with, and most importantly honest and credible. We would definitely consider future door projects with Andrew and the Lusso Design team!!

Usman in Bowmanville
Usman in Bowmanville

Amazing Quality and Performance!

Andrew was amazing! He was incredibly engaged and stayed on top of our custom made order. He worked diligently during our entire experience, and we are ecstatic with the result! We had 4 custom door inserts and a script address and we love it. It is absolutely worth the money, with a 10 year warranty and an amazing result! I would highly recommend Lusso Designs to anyone looking for a quality job!

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Love my door inserts

What can I say I love my new door insert. I found Lusso Design on line I read the reviews and found the exact insert I was looking for. It looked rich and not something that was mass manufactured it was one of a kind in my mind. Andrew is super easy to work with, he worked with me and listened to what I wanted, created the door insert to my liking. I would definitely recommend him to any one who wants a honest hard working guy. Thanks Andrew

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Garage Entrance

Andrew has a genuine appreciation for his craft, and it’s easy to tell when you view his work. Our door turned out better than we expected since our home does not have a main entrance, and we did not want to come home and walk through the garage door. Andrew explained in detail and indicated his recommendations when he understood what our current door looked like. The door design is a perfect fit for our home and lifestyle settings since we live on a lakefront with a lake resort setting. Lusso Design did a fantastic job from beginning to end. We highly recommend Andrew at Lusso Design.

Gina
Gina
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

FRONT DOOR

Andrew designed my front door with a satin nickel insert. Andrew will work with any customization idea you have and is very personable. I really enjoyed working with Andrew. He is passionate about the quality of work he does and delivers above your expectations. I'm glad I found Andrew and would highly recommend him if you want a unique, high quality finish.

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada