Ashton Service Group

Motorol
Motorol
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Gas leak repair

I had a gas leak on a Saturday night. This company was highly recommended by the gas company. I would highly recommend them to anyone as well. The man came to my home fast and on his last job.
Mesa was very professional and kind to me. Fixed the problem fast .

The rate of his services where very reasonable I thank him for being so kind to me too.
I would use this company again for other repairs.

Thank you so much for the kind words! All of us at Ashton wish you a happy holidays!

Al &Trish - West Vancouver in Toronto
Al &Trish - West Vancouver in Toronto
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Heat Pump purchase and installation

Everyone we dealt with at Ashton was very polite and accommodating. Gerry in the office was great to deal with in setting up appointments and Patrick was very professional when he came out and gave us a quote. Wes O and Tyler K did a fantastic job on the install. They were very meticulous and left our home spotless afterwards.

Hi Al and Trish,

Thanks for for the reviews. All of our office staff and technicians are 100% dedicated to providing the best service possible. I will be sure to pass this review onto Gerry, Tyler, Patrick and Wes.

Happy holidays!

Anita Something Fixed in Richmond
Anita Something Fixed in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Water heater & furnace replacement

Courteous, hardworking, personable, friendly, professional, diligent, helpful, and highly recommendable to my coworkers, family and friends. Obviously I can never say enough good things about Patrick Dickinson, but Wes Odger, and Erik Olsen, were equally impressive. I wouldn't hesitate to call Ashton Service Group for these three men again.

Lynne Davis in Richmond
Lynne Davis in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Service

When Alan heard over the phone what sounded--to us--like a waterfall in our basement, he assured us that nothing dire was occurring or imminent regarding the recently installed hot water heater. That same day, Jeff Petite arrived at our house to diagnose and replace the condensation pump. (Being in Richmond, with its high water table, our house does not have a floor drain in the basement.) He explained, with endearing honesty, that whereas
such pumps are supposed to last longer, they actually don't, which
made us feel slightly better about the cost of the replacement so
soon after the installation of the new hot water heater (which, naturally, had progressed 5 weeks past its warranty deadline before
dying suddenly one night, so we were out of luck getting a free
one--from the other company that had originally sold it to us). Anyway, Jeff went on to efficiently install a new condensation
pump. Throughout, he was pleasant, friendly, and professional. By the time he left, we felt calmed and once again glad that we have Ashton Service Group at our backs.

Thank you for your review of Alan and Jeff It looks like you were pleased with your experience with our staff. Glad we were able to help with the condensation pump and you no longer hear the waterfall in your basement.

dj old one in New Westminster
dj old one in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Service to my air cond. unit

I found this site thru their competitor's ad. They did not return my call plus another top rater one. When I called Ashton is was all about providing me the customer with great service. It started with the call and then with Steve... they are the ones to call.

Thank you for giving us a try. Glad we were able to help you out with your AC.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Service, Yearly Furnance Tune Up

We had Jeff Petite come out and do our yearly Furnance tune up. The service he provided was above and beyond what we expected. He was very knowledgable when we asked questions regarding our furnance and it's optimal operation.

We have been using Ashton for the last few years and their level of professionalism and service is second to none.

Very happy and satisfied with Ashton and we have recommended them to friends and family.

Sincerely,
Brian

Thank you for your review. Jeff is one of best technicians and it is great to hear that customers agree.
Feel free to contact us should you have any further questions. Have a great afternoon.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

One year furnace service

We just had our one year furnace service as part of the Gold AVP with Jeff Petite. He was great, knowledgeable & very professional!! I was happy that we went with Ashton plumbing for our new furnace last year & this just reconfirmed that decision!! A good company that stands by their products & workmanship! Thank you!!

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you find the annual furnace inspection valuable. We appreciate your feedback and being a member of our maintenance program.

michael in Richmond
michael in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace service

We were very pleased with the service. Tim was very thorough. Besides checking carbon monoxide levels from the furnace, he checked our carbon monoxide detector to check that it was working properly. Like other Ashton technicians we have dealt with he was very professional, he arrived within the specified time period and he put plastic booties over his shoes so that he didn't get our floors dirty. He was friendly and courteous. Besides the service, he told us about some quirky things re: our furnace (it is a 60 year old house) that no one else had ever pointed out.

Hello Michael,
Thank you for your review of our service. We are pleased that you found Tim to be professional and that he was able to fix your furnace issue.
Let us know if anything else occurs.

Pavel, West Van
Pavel, West Van
12 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Excellent Customer Service and fair price!

Aston team installed two furnaces, heat pump and instant water heater. My good experience started from the moment when Patric came by and down the road including all the installations and fixing some minor issues with my heat pump which survived my massive home renovation. I'd like to thank all the guys who answered my questions and installed the equipment. There are lots of companies on the market but Ashton is an outstanding for quality customer service and fair product price. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Pavel for your kind review of our work. We are appreciative that you selected us to complete your heating renovation. Wishing you many years of comfort.

Laura in Richmond
Laura in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Simple plumbing job

I've had a toilet seemed to constantly have problems, and finally I had Ashton Service Group come in to replace the parts inside the tank. Mark Peters did the work quickly and left no mess, was very polite and easy to work with! He even made an adjustment to my bathroom tap and didn't charge me extra for this, which I really appreciated. I also really appreciated how easy it was to contact Ashton, and how Mark showed up on time as scheduled.

Thanks for your review! We are pleased that you chose to use our company and that we were able to fix your toilet issue. We will let Mark P. know that you liked his service so much that you wrote a review for him.

More about Ashton Service Group

Ashton Service Group has been in business for 29 years and has earned an excellent reputation for our 100% customer satisfaction by doing it right the first time every time.
Ashton Service Group's hand-picked team members are dedicated professionals who share the company's vision for excellence. We only have licensed and certified technicians and registered apprentices.
We can help you with your plumbing, heating or cooling needs for your home. We proudly service Metro Vancouver from our office in Richmond BC.

Drain Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Plumbing, Solar Panels, and Solar Water Heating
We are not a wholesaler or retailer of parts or materials. We are a service company that can supply and install the brands you want or make recommendations on what product would best fit your needs. We do not offer duct cleaning or service fireplaces.
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless, Pipe Bursting, Air filtration and Ventilation, Tankless Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Air Conditoners, Mini Splits and Ductless Splits etc.
We can supply, install and repair almost any brand. Please see our website for details at www.ashtonservicegroup.com or call our office for more information at 604-283-2383.
Ashton Service Group services and installs a lot of furnaces, boilers, tankless hot water heaters and heat pumps. We also now are installing more air conditioners such as Mr. Slims, ductless split and mini splits as customers are requesting them more and our summer weather is getting hotter.
1987
N/A
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Financing
All cities in Metro Vancouver
PAMA, IREM, LandLordsBC, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, White Rock Chamber of Commerce, ComplyWorks,
One year Ashton Service Group labour warranty