Ashton Service Group

Alex from Vancouver
Alex from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement

We made an appointment with Ashton for a hot water tank replacement. The technician (Chris) showed up on time. Before the work was done, Chris provided a very detailed assessment & cost for the work. There were no surprises or hidden fees. The installation was quick and the new hot water tank system is working with no issues. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a reliable plumber.

I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Chris. We're glad you were happy with our services. Please call us again if you need anything in the future.

zoe in mount pleasant
zoe in mount pleasant
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Forced air heating system service

Jordan showed up on time, was courteous, and kept his work place clean. He provided me with details about my unit that will allow me to ensure I get the best from the unit through the years. This is the second time I have used Ashton and won't be the last.

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to let Jordan know what a great job he's doing.

Mike Bradley from TSAWWASSEN
Mike Bradley from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

Service - Plumbing

I phoned Ashton Service Group in the mid -- afternoon ,on the advice of a friend,to investigate the malfunction of a Kitchen Composter.

I was advised a Service Representative would be available at 0800 hours the following day .

I was very impressed with Jason,from the AshtonService Group, who arrived on the Service call, exactly on time.

He quickly determined the old unit was broken and had to be replaced .

With minimum time he attained a new unit,which he fitted and checked servicible after installation.

Jason was a very pleasant,efficient representative , of the organization.

I would recommenn Ashton Service Group to my friends .

bruce from Vancouver
bruce from Vancouver
1 review , BC

kitchen plumbing

Service was prompt and convenient by Jeff P as he phoned to let me know he was on his way. We had a new sink installed and existing plumbing was put together by previous owner and non plumbing parts had been used resulting in leaks. Was informed by sink installer that wall would have to be opened to access pipes. Jeff P devised a way around this problem so no walls had to be opened. Fixed problem and new install is even better than just a basic fix. Did not take very long and price was reasonable compared to possibility of opening walls. Definitely will use their services again.

Denise Grant from White Rock
Denise Grant from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Gas fitter investigation for leaks and repair, plumbing investigation, repair and upgrade, furnace repair and cleaning

We had several months of unusually high gas bills, and hadn't been able to resolve it with the gas company. Jeff came and immediately discovered the major cause; the hot water tank. He fixed it, put in a pump to make sure the problem won't recur, and also fixed a small leak in the fireplace. He was so impressive and likeable, we got him to look at all our plumbing work and advise about repairs/upgrades. He gave honest quotes. The repair work and upgrades were then promptly scheduled, and the work completed quickly and effectively, with helpful explanations and good cheer. Well done! Couldn't have had better service from Jeff and Steve.

jo from Vancouver
jo from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

boiler did not work

Boiler all of a sudden did not work, called Aston and the service response was very prompt as it was winter and the house was really cold as a result. Technician was not the friendliest but was able to figure the problem right away when other plumbers could not.

wendy from Richmond
wendy from Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

renovation of basemenet

We hired Ashton Group to do some work in our basement, all I can say is WOW, we had the best workmanship possible. The workers were all very friendly and the quality was amazing. I would highly recommend this company.

Kimberley
Kimberley
2 reviews White Rock, BC

new ensuite bathroom

The initial service we reviewed what we were wanting to add and the gentleman was excellent giving us insight on what was available and alternative ways to plan. The worker that installed the rough in plumbing was excellent with all debris cleaned up after each day. They looked after the area plumbing inspector and had a satisfactory hydro. With our experience on the installation we have had them back to perform plumbing needs as required on the other areas of our house.

Victor from Richmond
Victor from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Grease Trap

I hired Ashton Service Group to clean the grease trap underneath my sink. We are a restaurant and tried to be very careful with pouring food and grease down the sink, but it still occurred so we hired Ashton to clean the trap. They were on time, friendly and prices were on the high end but reasonable.

Lun Lun
Lun Lun
10 reviews Richmond, BC

Replacement of bathroom sink

Ashton's service was awesome, installed our bathroom sink, test it, and gave advice. More important is they wear protection boot before entering in my place without massing up my place. Excellent service and work!!

More about Ashton Service Group

Ashton Service Group has been in business for 29 years and has earned an excellent reputation for our 100% customer satisfaction by doing it right the first time every time.
Ashton Service Group's hand-picked team members are dedicated professionals who share the company's vision for excellence. We only have licensed and certified technicians and registered apprentices.
We can help you with your plumbing, heating or cooling needs for your home. We proudly service Metro Vancouver from our office in Richmond BC.

Drain Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Plumbing, Solar Panels, and Solar Water Heating
We are not a wholesaler or retailer of parts or materials. We are a service company that can supply and install the brands you want or make recommendations on what product would best fit your needs. We do not offer duct cleaning or service fireplaces.
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless, Pipe Bursting, Air filtration and Ventilation, Tankless Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Air Conditoners, Mini Splits and Ductless Splits etc.
We can supply, install and repair almost any brand. Please see our website for details at www.ashtonservicegroup.com or call our office for more information at 604-283-2383.
Ashton Service Group services and installs a lot of furnaces, boilers, tankless hot water heaters and heat pumps. We also now are installing more air conditioners such as Mr. Slims, ductless split and mini splits as customers are requesting them more and our summer weather is getting hotter.
1987
N/A
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Financing
All cities in Metro Vancouver
PAMA, IREM, LandLordsBC, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, White Rock Chamber of Commerce, ComplyWorks,
One year Ashton Service Group labour warranty