NCS Painting & Design

Reviews for NCS Painting & Design

Dawn
Dawn

Condo painting

I hired Niall, of NCS Painting & Design, to paint my condo. Niall did a beautiful job despite challenges he encountered, and left the place all cleaned up. The job came in precisely on budget. I’m very pleased.

Thanks Dawn. It was a pleasure working for you.

Gail
Gail

Beautiful interior paint job

Niall at NCS Painting was very quick to respond to my request for a quote. He paid detailed attention to the specifics of the job and had a quote ready the next day. Niall and Phyllis were prompt and efficient doing the work and were respectful of us and our home. He scouted the city on a Sunday to find the exact right paint for the job, which was in short supply. The walls are beautiful as a result. We are very happy and recommend Niall, who is a true pro.

Thanks Gail. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior Painting

Niall was fabulous to work with. Niall was considerate, fair, committed and followed through on what he said he would deliver; he did great work. I would definitely bring Niall back to do more work in the future!

Thanks for your business. All the best selling your house. I hope you get big bucks for it. Thanks again

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Whole house interior

I found this guy through friend’s recommendation and I’m glad I went with him. We got few free quotes through other companies and decided to go with NCS. The main reason is his professionalism and expertise in home painting and product used. His pricing is reasonable for the quality of work. We had cheaper painters before but ended up with all sorts of problems. He is very punctual, polite, and respectful to your place. All my furniture were properly protected while he’s working. Everything was left tidy and clean after the job was completed. So far, my husband and I love the colours he recommended, and enjoy the refreshing of our home.
I would recommend NCS to anyone who wants their houses done PROPERLY!

Thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you We look forward working with you in the future.

Jmp
Jmp
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior house painting

I had most of my main floor painted. Niall did prep work, and painted ceiling, walls, and trim. He was punctual, thorough, and asked questions. When it turned out the paint I had purchased wasn't good (it had the coverage of chocolate milk), he showed up early the next day so we could come up with a game plan. I ended up getting another paint, which he picked up from the store. I really appreciated him coming to me with his concern and that this roadblock didn't cause me to take time or energy out of my own work. The painting he did was good, but a few spots needed touchups. I brought up the couple missed spots, and he was happy to come back to make the touchups. Niall has great work ethic and made sure that I got the paint job I was looking for.

Thanks for your business. It was a pleasure working with you. Great choice in your colour Your place looks great. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Exterior Painting

NCS did a great job. Job was done in a day and everything was cleaned up afterwards.

Thanks for your business and nice review.

P R.
P R.

Interior painting

I recently hired NCS Painting & Design to do some painting in my home. NCS was one of a number of painting contractors that I met with and received quotes from. The quote from NCS was very close to one other quote that I received. I eventually decided to hire NCS because the other comparable quote was from a large company. Wherever possible I will always defer to "the little guy" and that is not meant to be derogatory in any way. My feeling is, that with the big guys you are just a number and they are more concerned about their bottom line that the job. The little guy does it because he cares about his workmanship, the people he is working for and loves what he does. Once the job was done that is very apparent. Niall was very careful to protect all the furniture, etc. that was in the rooms where he was working. He kept to the schedule that was agreed to and was very diligent about keeping the work area as neat as could be. He is very personable and it was certainly a pleasure to have him in my home. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and would certainly call him for any future painting needs. Thank you Niall for all that you did. The end result is something you can and should be proud of. I wish you all the best going forward and will perhaps see you in the spring for some exterior painting needs. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR A FANTASTIC JOB !!

Thank you for taking the time writing a nice review. Hopefully we will see you in the spring.. thanks for your business. All the best Niall

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Exterior painting and staining

Very good workmanship done in a timely manner with reasonable rates.

Thanks for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you and your mother.

Jess
Jess
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting

Niall did a fantastic job repairing and painting some walls. It was a smaller job and Niall was great to deal with. On time and fast communication.

Thanks for the nice review. Hopefully we can do business in the near future. Thanks for your business

More about NCS Painting & Design

Over 25 years track record of excellence means you can feel confident knowing your paint job will be with the high standard we demand. With over 30 years experience and an knowledgeable staff, NCS Painting has experience in all of your decorating needs. If you need straight painting we do that. However, we also offer numerous faux finishes, airless spraying, HVLP Spraying, wood refinishing, drywall repairs, installing drywall, power washing and minor carpentry. Our goal is to leave our customers satisfied. "We pay special attention to the details" Give us a call today for a free estimate. Remember we don't ask for an up front deposit.