Handy 4 You

Joanna
Joanna
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dog Ramp Build

Thank you to Glen and Mike for an awesome job building a dog ramp in my backyard for my senior dogs. Glen was great from the first phone consultation to the end. He was up front and went through his process with me. He showed up on time and went right to work. Couldnt be happier with the end result! Will definitely call you guys again for more work when needed!
Thanks again!

Lots of small jobs completed in one day

Glen and Michael came and did a great job on a bunch of things that have been bothering me for a while. I will definitely hire them again.

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure helping you with your projects and look forward to working with you in the future!

Deyco in Toronto
Deyco in Toronto

Rangehood and door installation + electrical socket fix

Glen and his apprentice Michael came by last week to install a rangehood and hang a door. While working quickly and efficiently testing the electrical panel, Glen discovered a malfunctioning socket, which saved me having to arrange another repair date. Multi-talented and thorough with a can-do attitude, they were both a pleasure to work with. Glen consulted me with details prior to expertly completing the projects I had for him.

Thanks for a job well done Glen and Michael!

Hi! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you!
Thank you for your review!
All the best!

Gordon
Gordon

Simple work well done

Glen and his helper arrived on time. They worked without a break until the work was done. Glen was organized and kept everyone busy.

Thank you for your review! We were happy to help!

Sergio
Sergio
8 reviews Bolton, ON

Shower Cartridge replacement

I tried to install a new Moen faucet and handle myself but struggled to get the cartridge out of he valve from our shower. Glen took on the job which turned into a 3 hour endeavor. Turns out the cartridge had never been changed in 20 years and was basically soldered in. Drill bits, pliers, hammer all slowly chipped it away. Glen and his assistant were persistent. Someone else would have given up and just told me it was a lost cause and I'd need to cut a hole in the dry wall to remove the entire valve and cap the pipes but Glen kept at it. HIs persistence paid off. I would absolutely 100% recommend Glen for any job!

Thanks so much for review! We were happy that we could help!

Jill in London
Jill in London
0 reviews London, ON

Multiple Home Repairs

Glen and his colleague had to fix multiple lights, furniture and more. They were fast, polite and everything was perfect! I highly recommend them and will use Handy4You for any new home repairs that may come up.

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you with your projects!

Sherlocked1
Sherlocked1

Kitchen Reno

Glen and his helper repaired my kitchen ceiling, painted the kitchen, put in a new faucet, helped me install a dishwasher, and replaced light fixtures. They were a pleasure to work with, very professional and efficient. I would definitely hire them again!
Mili

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you! And look forward to working with you on your future projects!

Angie McKaig from Toronto
Angie McKaig from Toronto

Great work, really helpful

Glen was able to come over, determine just what was causing the issue, and hang up everything that needed hanging. They needed to use much higher powered equipment than I had to deal with the awful walls in my apartment, but once they were done, everything was hung correctly and I have much more peace of mind knowing they won't fall off.

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for the review!
Regards Glen.

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

Excellent work!

I am non-speaking but that didn't make a difference to Glen. I had a list of things for them to do and they did every one! They even updated me as to their arrival time by Homestars. I appreciated that.

Glen & Doug hung my curtains on all 3 windows (not before the curtains needed it!), did my boxsprings encasement (at last I have a fighting chance with the bedbugs in my condo) and glued back on the pieces of baseboard that I pointed out to them.

Excellent work!

Hi and thanks for your review! It was a pleasure being able to help with your projects! And look forward to being able to assist in the future! Thanks Glen

Matthew & Ashley Li
Matthew & Ashley Li
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Clueless New Homeowners

We were so lucky to hit the jackpot with Glen and Doug as our handyman for our new house. They arrived right on time and completed all of the requested work quickly and efficiently, as well as cleaned up after installing our kitchen range hood and sanding our door! Our new faucets look amazing and we no longer need to worry about our washroom glass door sliding off the hingers.

A big shout out to Glen as well for answering a million questions on home maintenance with patience, honesty and HUMOUR. :)

Looking forward to his next visit (yes we have already arrange to work with Glen and his team for our next project) where we can expect to be in terrific hands.

Thank you! For you're review! It was a pleasure helping with your list! And looking forward to helping with your other jobs in your home! Regards Glen!

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com