Handy 4 You

glens1@rogers.com ON L6X 2Y9

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Handy 4 You

Cement repair

When I was arranging with Glen when they would arrive, I indicated that it would suit my schedule better if they were able to begin 30 or 60 minutes before the time he suggested. He accepted this readily, and showed up when he said he would, precisely. On top of this, he and Mark did a good and thorough job working on the alleyway between my house and my neighbour's. I certainly recommend them!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you! And we were happy to help! All the best! Glen.

B H in 'sauga
B H in 'sauga

Drywall, handrail and tiling

Glen and Mark were on time, very diligent and friendly. They did an excellent job repairing a number of areas in my basement, installing a handrail, painting and re-grouting tiles in two of my bathrooms. Highly recommend!

Thanks you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we were happy to be able to help with your projects and look forward to working with you again in the future! Glen.

Neil Olsen from Toronto
Neil Olsen from Toronto

Deck and Fence Repair

We used Glen and his team to shore up our back fence and replace a section of it, as well as make repairs to our back deck. Glen is a genuine pleasure to work with. In general I find getting a good general services contractor a nightmare, but Glen makes the whole process effortless and pleasant. In short he comes and does what he says he'll do with no surprises and no catches, and to top it all off often goes the extra mile to think of things you wouldn't. The work was done quickly, neatly and professionally with a strong eye to detail and problem solving. Glen is now our 100% go to guy for work around the house and I am busy spreading the word about his excellent services around our neighborhood. To sum up, a guy you can trust and rely on and a real pleasure to work with. Don't hesitate to call him!!!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for your positive review! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call! Thanks again for your business! All the best! Glen.

Karen in Brampton
Karen in Brampton

A Few Jobs at the Condo

Glen and his assistant Mark were at my condo today to do some light fixture replacement, plastering and painting. They were on time, worked hard and were extremely pleasant. Will definitely use them again.

Thanks so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure to work with you! Look forward to being able to work with you on future projects. Glen.

Pino in TO
Pino in TO

Pressure treated patio repairs and related painting, bathroom repairs

Glen and his co-worker were on time, very versatile, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards .... you could not ask much more from a "handy man!" Thank you Glen - Pino

Thanks for your review! It's a pleasure working with you! And look forward to a continued relationship! Glen.

Dhananjai Kohli in Brampton
Dhananjai Kohli in Brampton

Hanging floating shelves and repair to wall

I accidently damaged my wall while moving some furniture and I called Glen, he was able to accommodate me for the next day. We also needed some floating shelves hung up, so I asked Glen if he could do that too, and he said no problem. He was very patient while installing the floating shelves, and did a fantastic job of getting them up in the right spot. And with the wall, you can't even tell where the damage was. Definitely will call Glen again for anything in the future.

Thanks so much for your review! I look forward to working with you again! Glen.

Reliable, Capable, Honest A+++

I found Glen on Homestars in 2017. Sine then, I have used him numerous times for different projects in the house. He is very capable, honest, hardworking, and 100% reliable. I highly recommend him.

Thanks so much for positive review! It's a pleasure working with you, as always! Glen.

MikeL in Toronto
MikeL in Toronto

Tiling and grouting

I needed some word done in my washroom to replace missing and damaged tiles. I also had some grouting done and a new faucet was installed in a sink in my downstairs kitchenette.

Glen and his assistant did a great job with everything and I'm especially pleased with the look of the tiles. Glen also gave me a bit of advice on some minor work I will do myself so, all in all, it was a good experience and I'm totally satisfied with his services.

Thank you! For your positive response. It was a pleasure to work with you. Glen.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

To do list

We had Glen back to help with our ever growing to do list of renovations.
He did plumbing in both of my bathrooms and changed the plugs through out my house.
He is very efficient and reliable and the price is fair for the work that is done.
We have used Glen in the past and always had a great experience and amazing work done by him.
We will use him again for all projects that need to be done in our house

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for your positive review! Glen.

Natasha in Concord
Natasha in Concord

Leaking pipes

Glen is amazing and efficient!! I came home from work and I noticed water leaking from the ceiling. I was in a panic!! I didn't know what to do. I called Glen, I used him a few years ago as well. I explained what happened and over the phone we were able to locate the shut off valve. Later that day he came by and fixed the issue... Thanks again for your great work Glen!!! The water damage would of been so much worse if we didn't find that valve...

It was my pleasure to be able to help! Thank you for the positive response. Glen.

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com