TS Kitchen

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Toronto ON M4L 2K7

Reviews for TS Kitchen

Millwork installation and customization

Traian did a great job installing millwork for three closets, a wetbar and a laundry room, including some customization and filler panels. Work was done quickly and quality was excellent.

Through the ups and downs, we made it. Good communication. Thank you for the review. I look forward to your next jobs. Thank you for your business.

Mike at IMC Renovation
Mike at IMC Renovation
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen cabinets installations

Traian had recently installed our new kitchen cabinets and he did an outstanding job. He was very careful with the layout of the kitchen and he made very good suggestions for the best outcome. We will definitely have Traian work for us again in the future, and we highly recommend him for any cabinetry installation. Thank you for being quick, prompt, and for helping us with our project.

Thank you very much for trusting me with your project. Enjoy your new kitchen.

0 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Reno

It was the best choice I made for a long time , with 100% trust I would recommend TS kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Glad I could help in a timely manner

Steve & Richard
Steve & Richard

Kitchen Fix

In Spring 2023, Traian designed and built a spectacular kitchen for - with all the bells and whistles - including pull out drawers!

A few days ago, we had a problem with our disposal pull-out drawer. We contacted Traian, and he came over the next day to fix it. With a couple of of adjustments and a few screws, the pullout is even better than before.

What I love about Traian, is that he stands behind his work. If there is a problem, he will do his utmost to repair it.

Traian is professional, trustworthy, and extremely handy. His eye for detail is unparalleled. I am very happy with Traian, and would use his services again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your review. I'm happy I could solve your problem. Enjoy your kitchen.

Kitchen

This is the second time we have used Traian and once again he provided excellent, professional and timely service. His attention to detail and quality of work is second to none! He is the only person we would consider using in the future and has our complete trust and confidence!

Thank you for trusting me with your custom kitchen again. Enjoy.

Stellar performance - encore

Once again, Traian saved the day! Yes, i am a returning very satisfied customer. The cupboard (already built in prior to me moving here) fell apart. Traian designed the shelf/installed it, and - at the same time he took from his time to help me put up a couple mirrors, a wall hanger and some other wall decorations. He also altered my kitchen isle, as it was not functional the way it was designed - very small kitchen space, not a possibility to have it in the center of it. Therefore, he altered it in order to accommodate the wall, while i still have access to the storage/shelves.

Once again he amazed me, with his promptness, professionalism and customer skills.

Strongly recommend!

Thank you, Traian - will definitely appeal to your service again.

Once again I'm glad I could help you. Thank you for the repeat business. Enjoy

Rahul in Toronto
Rahul in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Would highly recommend Traian's services. The workmanship was very professional and the project was completed in timely fashion. I would definitely contact him again for future projects around the house.

Thank you for the review Rahul. Looking forward to your next projects.

Richard
Richard

Traian is a Kitchen Wizard!

Traian is a Kitchen Guru!

This was the second time my husband and I used Traian for a kitchen remodel. Traian, with his expertise, helped us from planning our kitchen all the way through to completion.

There are many things we greatly appreciate about Traian.

1. Eye for detail - all cabinets and installed appliances are perfectly leveled and aligned.
2. Creativity - designed our under the stairs cabinets to maximize storage space. He also suggested buying a pull-out garbage/recycling/compost bins from a German Manufacturer - which is one of the best features of our kitchen.
3. Connections - Helped arrange other contractors such as electricians, plumbers, and hardwood floor experts.
4. Respect for you and your home - Traian is tidy and always cleans up after himself.
5. Experience - Traian has been doing this for many years. And we completely trust his judgement and expertise.

Our Kitchen used IKEA Cabinets and Appliances, and we selected custom doors fronts along with a custom colour.

If we are to ever do another kitchen again, there is no question that we would hire Traian. He is simply the best in the business.

Thank you, Traian!

Thank you for all your patience and understanding during the process. I’m so happy that working together I rose to the level of your expectations. It was a pleasure working with and for you. Enjoy !

Nicolas
Nicolas

Kitchen Renovation

Professional, timely and responsive. Traian showed excellent attention to details, solving many issues discovered during the renovation. We are extremely happy with our kitchen now it was a great experience. If you need a kitchen renovation done well, Traian is the best choice.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your updated kitchen.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Installed bookcases, bed and other shelving

Traian installed our closet a few years ago and did a great job with them even though our floors and walls are not as straight as they should be! So when we were furnishing our basement bedroom this month we called him back.

He did a great job putting together all of our shelves for the new bedroom and also disassembled our Hemnes bed, moved it back downstairs, and reassembled it.

Definitely recommended.

He's quick to respond to emails and arrived when he said he'd be there. Definitely recommended!

Thank you for your vote of confidence and repeat business. Enjoy.

More about TS Kitchen

Kitchen Installation,Design,Licensed kitchen Installer.Insured and bonded, 20 years experience. 416-898-1142. Specialized in custom and semi-custom. We use Festool tools - dustless cutting & Double HEPA filter vacuum, Stabila digital levels,Leica Lino 2 laser level and bluetooth Leica Disto D8 laser distance meter. Designing software:Chief Architect X15. Quality is our creed.