Aquamaster Group

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Aquamaster Group

maggie in Toronto
maggie in Toronto

Grass walkway to Cement walkway dividing driveways

Excellent work from these guys.
Initially, I had trouble finding someone to take the project on because it was such a small area. But Aquamaster Group had no problem coming out even though I sent a picture of the existing grassway.
When Fedor answered my request, I told him it was not a water issue but he indicated they do other things as well. So he sent two very experienced men who transformed my tiny piece of grass (mainly weed) walkway to a no maintenance walkway. They were here when they said they would be and finished when they said they would be. They suggested a modification of my original plans – no added expense – which was such a better idea than mine. And they did everything to accommodate my changes as they were working. I am so pleased with Aquamaster and will recommend them 100%. Thank you Fedor, I’m sorry I didn’t get the other two men’s names but please thank them as well.
Maggie.

Mark
Mark

Exterior waterproofing of a 1920s masonry foundation

We had exterior waterproofing done on the masonry foundations of our 1920s brick home. This is the second time I have contracted Aquamaster, and I can't praise them highly enough. Fedor responds to calls, explains all the details, and provides always competitive quotes. He never tries to upsell. The crew showed up on time, and within four days had dug out the foundations, restored and parged the masonry, applied waterproofing and membrane and installed the exterior insulation to R12. When they were done, they cleaned everything up and barely left a trace. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Thank you, Mark for writing us a great review. We appreciate you hiring us. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us again.

Michael from Richmond Hill
Michael from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Waterproof & Rebuild Front Entrance Walkway

Aquamaster exceeded our expectations for service & quality. Fedor and Yuri are two of the most polite & reliable individuals you will ever meet. Their "customer first" attitude was very refreshing and much appreciated.
Our front entrance walkway looks fantastic and is moisture free! I highly recommend the Aquamaster Group to other homeowners.

Thank you, Michael for a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us and willing to recommend us. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Loriann in Toronto
Loriann in Toronto

Basement stair demolish/rebuild, extensive plumbing

A+ from start to finish. We hired Fedor to demolish concrete stairs and rebuild, enlarge a few windows and do some waterproofing. He was excellent with responding to inquiries, he either answered the phone or called back quickly (unheard of in construction) and kept us notified of scheduling and updates on the project. We had a slight issue with the stair forms giving way - Fedor called us immediately and came to the property to discuss options on how to remedy. The work was done to perfection and we trusted his ability 100%.
We hired Igor to perform the plumbing portion of the work - to bring the old basement apartment up to code. It was extensive work which Igor handled with ease. He was also excellent with communication and provided quality workmanship. I would trust him with any plumbing issue.
A big thank you to both Fedor and Igor for a great job on this large basement legalization project.

Thank you, Loriann fir taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate you hiring us. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Leslie in Markham
Leslie in Markham

waterproofing outside

Fedor came out to assess the job by looking at the outside and the basement. He emailed a detailed quote which I really appreciated as some contractors just want to quote you on the spot. His two man crew arrived and worked for 2 days to excavate and repair the length of the back wall of 24 feet. I received pictures of the work done showing the stages of the job. A contractor came out before the job was started to mark out any water lines, etc., and Fedor came out during the job and did a camera scope of weeping tiles along sides of house. The cleanup of the area was exceptional. I highly recommend Fedor and his crew. It was a great job and a great price.

Thank you, Leslie for a great review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for willing to recommend us. Please call us for any future projects.

Steve
Steve

Sewer and water lines

Fedor and his crew were incredible. Very responsive to all communication, exceptional workmanship and clean work. Fedor noticed something halfway through the project unrelated to their scope for the project that he brought to my attention, and ended up saving me thousands of dollars by addressing it while excavation was already done. I would highly recommend Aquamaster to anyone in need of their services.

Thank you, Steve for taking the time to write us a positive review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us again.

Back yard Interlock Deck

AMAZING! Fedor was wonderful to work with, we were able to complete a 'work in progress' sort of job, updating and enhancing as we went along. Fedor had great ideas to make it look even better. The job turned out 100x better than we had anticipated. His crew had to work during the hottest on record days in July and that didn't stop them. They worked like machines. Not only did they work til they dropped they didn't stop until each and every inch of the back yard was perfect. They worked hard, cleaned up, and went above and beyond. We are thrilled with the results.

Thank you, Michele for taking the time to write us a great review. We are glad that you are happy with the work done. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Convertible Air Systems-3399
Convertible Air Systems-3399

Concrete Pad / Concrete Removal / Concrete Form

Fedor was easy to work with. They removed a portion of concrete, poured a 12' x 20' slab for my shed, and also dug and poured a form for a basketball net. Work got done as expected. No complaints from me...

Thank you for a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us.

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Demo Deck & Pour Concrete Walkway

Aquamaster Group did a great job for us, demo-ing the existing side deck and digging and pouring the new concrete walkway.

The attention to detail on the finish to match our existing walkway was excellent.

Fedor did a great job providing several options on a detailed quote.

Would highly recommend.

Posting before and after pics.

Thank you, Francis. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please call us for any future projects.

dawnz
dawnz

Demolition, reform and repour concrete walkway.

I am totally grateful for the amazing job that the Aquamaster team has done on this job. I have hired several people over the past few years to try and resurface my front walkway which was initially installed a few years ago by another company. The walkway deteriorated and crumbled apart after the first winter. I contacted Fedor from Aquamaster who quoted me a very reasonable price to demolish, reform and repour the walkway. Honestly, I can't say enough about the quality of workmanship particularly from Yuri. My new walkway is nothing short of perfection!! The whole crew work amazingly well together as a team and take great pride in their work. I am so grateful to all of you at Aquamaster and thank you to Fedor for making this job affordable as well! If I have any advise for those seeking professionals to do concrete work....look no further. Aquamaster are the best!!! 10 plus stars!!!

Thank you for a great review. We are glad that you are happy with your new walkway. We appreciate you hiring us and please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

More about Aquamaster Group

Aquamaster Group has two divisions to serve you better: Concrete Division that specializes on all types of concrete work like : foundations, underpinnings, additions, concrete walkways, driveways, pads e.c. and Plumbing Division, providing plumbing and drain services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works as well as waterproofing. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and GTA.