Paintspecial.com

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Paintspecial.com

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

house interior

I had Dana come over to my home and give me a quote. Friendly and super nice and gave me a great quote! I am super happy with their expertise and excellent work! Nick and Roger came to do the home on Wednesday and were finished by Friday. These guys are pro's. Very,very meticulous! I have lots of molding and I am so impressed with the perfection of the job. My house looks modern and new! They cleaned up after every day They made it really easy.They even moved my King bed for me without asking or mentioning. Roger noticed my door handle on one of the bedrooms was broken and told me to pick one up when I was out and he would replace it for me! Thanks Roger! I left my home while they were working and felt very comfortable and trustworthy with these guys! If you want a professional paint job and a great price give Dana a call.

thank you for choosing paintspecial.com

Donna in Kelowna
Donna in Kelowna
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Do not deal with Robbie

I had a estimate done in our place. After job was done I noticed the closets in the bedrooms were not painted. Robbie told me I told him not to paint closets. A big fib since I can’t use the word L.. Entry closet green and new color on walls Kiliam beige. Talked to two other painters and they don’t even ask. If they have a bedroom to do they expect closets are included. This is especially since we are selling the house and everything is empty. This company is going to be reported to every place I know. Do not deal with Robbie

Donna,

This is Robbie from ADR Paint Special.

For every job, our business has a checklist we follow. The questions are always the same with every customer we do work for. This checklist is routine and I do this checklist five or six times a day with customers, so my wording seldom changes.

During this checklist, we go over what you get for our $375 paint special. For $375, we will paint the walls in 3 rooms.

If a customer asks for us to paint the doors, the frames, the baseboards, the window frames, or the closets, this is an extra charge.

All our pricing is structured so we can pass on the best possible price to our customer in our quote.

In reference to this specific job:

I ask the customer if she wanted her closets painted. At the time said no that she did not want to pay extra to paint the closets,with the reason being that she was selling and didn't think painting the closets mattered. So, the price that we gave her did not include closets.

When the painters went into the home to start painting, closets were not checked off our checklist—so our painters did not paint them.

I gave the customer the opportunity to have us come back and paint them for cost. (the cost of the paint and the time it takes for the painter to do the work). We are not looking to make any money off of the closets,but we do need our painters to get paid for the time that they spend to do the job.

We apologize for this miscommunication error and if you would like to have us paint your closet, we will gladly come back and paint your closets.

At ADR Paint Special we have pride in our work and it stands in our numerous, 100+ 5-star reviews. If there is anything we can do to make this right, please let us know.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Juve the painter was meticulous, polite, conscientious, dependable, prompt and very professional! I would recommend Juvenal 100%.

Juvenal was very polite and wants to please the customer. He was excellent!

He is quick, clean and professional. Everyday he was on time, he finished the job 100% satisfactorily

thank you for choosing adr paintspecial

Paint in Lumby
Paint in Lumby
0 reviews Lumby, BC

Painting almost my entire house and ceiling

We are very pleased with the paint job done by this company. Sandy and Merv were very pleasant and timely, not to mention their expertise on a job well done. The cost to have my home painted was very reasonable, almost to good to be true. We will and have recommended this company to our friends and aquaintances.

Thanks again, Randy and Heather

Thank you so much for choosing ADR paintspecial.com. Sandy and Merv are awesome

Lois in West Vancouver
Lois in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Interior house painting

Professional, focused, punctual, great manners.
Great attention to detail e.g. mudding and sanding cracks before painting.
They asked about our expectations and priorities before starting which meant no surprises.We felt comfortable leaving them in our home when we had to. In every way we were very happy with this team!

K.Murphy in Kelowna
K.Murphy in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Painting

The service is outstanding from obtaining a quote to finished product. Sandy and Merv were exceptional painters and people. They painted my 1200+ condo including ceiling in 4.5 days and it looks brand new. I highly recommend this company and for you to request Sandy and Merv. Thank you!

Dave49 in Vernon
Dave49 in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Condo Painting

Had our Condo painted by Sandy and Merv and the service was exceptional. They done such a great job and even our dog and cat enjoyed them. We highly recommend them.
Dave and Candy Garland
Vernon

ADR Paint Special

Entire upper level of a rancher, including the stairwell.

Being new to Kelowna we had no idea which painter to hire but our daughter recommended this company as she had used their services in the past. Upon calling Robbie, he responded immediately and set up an appointment for a quote. As questions arose later he always answered our calls and gave good advice. On the appointed day for the painting to begin, Sandy & Merv arrived very promptly, and after introducing themselves they got right to work. We couldn't have been more pleased as two coats of paint later they had transformed our home by doing such a professional job. We would welcome this couple back again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. They are the best!

Gloria in Vernon
Gloria in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

3 bedrooms, hallway den, laundry bathroom

Sandy and Merv arrived right on time. supplies brought in , covers down on floors, all holes filled. Furniture moved, then the work began.
they are very professional, work went very smoothly.
the interior was completed in one day, two coats of paint per room.
mess was cleaned up, furniture put back.
the job was excellent, we would highly recommend this company and this couple again.
5 plus stars. Thank you

Thank you for choosing adr paintspecial.com

Bryson in Vancouver
Bryson in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting interior walls townhouse

I'm sure everyone has had a "Friend of a friend" try to fleece them on a job, whether it be mechanic work, landscaping, or in this case painting. In our situation It was my wifes girlfriends husband, who just happened to not be busy at the time (should have been a warning sign) and said he'd come do an estimate to paint our walls.

He quoted us 2650 Dollars for walls only. Plus tax. It seemed a bit high to me and he aggressively contacted us to book the job to get started asap, so I called my friend who builds houses and asked him for 3 recommendations, Dana From ADR was one of them. He came out to do an estimate exactly when he said he would, he showed up 10 minutes early actually, always kept in contact with me via text or phone call on where he was.

Did a walk through of the house, answered EVERY single question I asked him thoroughly, there was one particular thing that stood out about Dana and eventually ended up selling me on him and his company: Dana is a no BS straight shooter kinda guy. He was very honest with me and tells it like it is, I really appreciated that, It didn't feel like I had a greasy car salesman trying to sell me a used car, it felt more like someone concerned that I'd receive the best service possible and be happiest with the job quality in the end. I will note, he wasn't the least expensive quote I got, however he was so close and competitive enough that his positive attitude and experience made me decide to hire him. His staff were in and out in exactly the time he said they would be, they're licensed, bonded and insured and I felt comfortable leaving them at my house while I was in and out for work all day long.

The job turned out beautiful, patchwork was good, color was even and sharp around edges, trim and roof. There were no "surprise charges" on the invoice at the end, and his staff were always friendly and respectful with my wife and kid as well. I didn't even realize his quote had included an additional bathroom on it I had asked him to quote separately. If I did the math, it most likely would have worked out to him being the best priced had I factored that in he was so close. Would Highly recommend and have them paint anything I required painted in the future.

thanks so much. adr paintspecial.com

More about Paintspecial.com

Paintspecial is a company providing services throughout the lower mainland since 1994. Now serving the Fraser Valley and the Okanagan Valley. Our goal is to satisfy our customers by providing quality painting and outstanding customer service. With many years of residential and commercial painting experience, any project will be completed professionally and to the highest of quality.

***

The services that we offer consist of, free estimates for both interior and exterior projects with only the highest quality of paints. And our competitive rates and pricing provide exceptional value and savings. We also install Laminate flooring and have Maid service.

***

Each member of our hardworking team is comprised of skilled and experienced professional painters. They are specialized in residential and commercial painting and have painted for at least 5 to 20 years. Their commitment, knowledge and experience will completely exceed your expectations, with dependable results that you can rely on.

***

We are very proud of how our business has developed and grown over the years. Let us show you everything a painting contractor should be through our complete professionalism, respect for our work, and impeccable customer service. We are here to answer your questions and will gladly provide you with any further information.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Premium Cloverdale Paint
Paintspecial offers full service painting contractors. We strive to ensure only the best of customer satisfaction and ensure that every client is fully involved with each project at hand. We are confident that after years of experience working with hotels, businesses, and property owners that you will be pleased with all of the services we have to offer. Our collective knowledge, reliability and experience is priceless. All of our clients are kept well informed by our job supervisors at the start and completion of the projects for their building. We make valued attempts to ensure that everything is possible to cause little if any disruption for all parties involved. And much more. All our Residential painting is done with the same high standard quality as we would do for our commercial residences such as Ethan Allan on Sweden way in Richmond B.C. INTERIOR PAINTING: 1. Estimate -Swift scheduling and appointments -Discuss walk through of the tasks to be done -Lead into our services -Establish colours and needs for individual customers -~Professional proposals faxed, emailed, or delivered~ 2. Set Up -Familiarize customer with the crew members -Walk through areas to be painted with customer and crew manager -Move larger furniture to center of the room and cover with plastic. -Cover all the floors with drop cloth -Remove all window locks, door knobs, handles, and switch plates from the trim before the prep work and painting. * Seal areas to enclose dust 3. Prep Work -sand and dust the Walls and trim -Repair any holes or cracks in the wall -Seal gaps or holes in the trim to wall - Prime wall repair and water stain spots 4. Painting -A brush and roll are used to paint the ceiling and walls -Use of neat and orderly straight lines between the ceiling, trim, and walls -Crew completes wet inspections and touch ups before they clean up 5. Clean up -Prompt removal of all tools and equipment -All the floors are vaccumed and swept before moving the furniture back to its original place -All the hardware and wall fixtures are reinstated to their previous places -Trash cans are removed -Cans of touch up paint are labeled and left behind for future touch ups. EXTERIOR PAINTING: Pressure Washing Before we begin the preparation or painting of your home, we use a pressure washer to remove any mildew or mineral deposits or dirt that has collected on your home since the last time it was painted. The mildew is pre-treated with a solution of bleach and water to destroy the mildew and remove any stains caused by it. We remove these contaminants to ensure a proper finish coat bond. The pressure washing also helps remove loose and peeling paint. While it helps, pressure washing does not replace scraping and sanding which will be done by our painting crews. Preparation All tasks done prior to the painting itself. Such as scraping of any peeling paint, sanding all the bare wood areals for smoothing, sealing of the cracks and construction seams, priming the bare wood. Aesthetic sanding can also be done, however it is not a normal part of our process,it is considered to be restorative. If its restorative sanding you
Residential Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, and Commercial Painting, We offer both Residential and Commercial cleaning services. Ask about our cleaning specials. We service the Lower Mainland Fraser Valley and Okanagan Valley. * Residential cleaning $25 per hour Two hour minimum. Includes Cleaning Supplies. * Commercial Cleaning is priced by the square ft. Pricing includes labor and materials. *Free Estimates, all staff are bonded and insured.
1994