The Garage Door Depot

Reviews for The Garage Door Depot

Heather - Mississauga
Heather - Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

I had called many other companies on Homestars that have far more reviews then Garage Door Depot and from the responses I got from them led me to believe they didn't need or want the business. When I called Garage Door Depot, I was greeted with a cheerful greeting, solid advice and a technician at my door within an hour. I'm sure this is not the type of service they can provide everyday - today was my lucky day! The tech was fantastic, fixed the issue I called about and tweaked a few other things with no additional charge. When he left you wouldn't have even known he was there, he cleaned up everything. I was given a quote over the phone and that is exactly what I paid. I would definitely recommend them in the future. Thanks for the great service Garage Door Depot!

Hello Heather-Mississauga
Thank you for your review. At Garage Door Depot we do our best to be on time, be courteous and helpful as well as provide an accurate reliable quote. A happy customer is our goal!

richman2072
richman2072

Garage door repair

My ten years old garage door was broken the cable inside. I am not able to open it then call the Garage Door Depot. Then they send the guy couple hour later and help me replace the new lock and recommend to change the rollers as well. Good and fast service and resonable price. Will recommnend to others.

Hello Richman2072, thank you for your review, we are thrilled to hear you are happy with your repair. We appreciate the time you took to write about us. Have a great day!

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Garage Door Spring Replacement

Jeff, my Gragage Door Depot representative arrived at my Mississauga home in a well-maintained and professionally identified truck; he quickly reviewed what had to be done and performed the required repairs just as efficiently...and for exactly the 'flat rate' quoted via phone. Jeff was enthusiastic in his work and courteous in manner; he also made additional adustements and lubed the door rollers. I will not hesitate to use Garage Door Depot again or to recommend their services.

Thank you Dave, we appreciate your feedback and pride ourselves on excellent customer service.

Kim in Burnaby
Kim in Burnaby
13 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great Garage Door Opener Install

We had seen this company at Costco and thought we'd give it a try. We called them mid-week and they were able to come that weekend for a quote. The following Monday, the company called us back to set-up an appointment for an installer to come in. From the initial call to when our new garage door opener was installed and working was less than a week. Also, the opener they recommended is great and make little noise.

indy in tricities in Port coquitlam
indy in tricities in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

garage door purchase and install

glen at garage door depot came out to our house and did all of the necessary measurements. he gave us a blueprint for what was necessary in the build. he gave us a good price. they were ontime with the install. our garage door looks great, works great and has a good warrenty

More about The Garage Door Depot

The Garage Door Depot is Canada's largest and only national garage door Sales, Service & Installation company. We have locations in most major cities across Canada.

We offer residential consumer and commercial products and services. So big or small, we're the one company to call!

The Garage Door Depot provides new and replacement garage doors, service for all brands of residential garage doors and garage door openers. We also stock a complete line of garage door parts and accessories. The Garage Door Depot offers a wide selection of garage doors at competitive prices.

The Garage Door Depot® is a proud member of the following professional organizations:

The Better Business Bureau
The Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA)
The International Door Association
The Canadian Door Institute
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business

Garage Doors & Hardware
Residential and Commercial garage doors, Residential and Commercial Garage door openers, accessories and parts. Garage flooring, Bike racks, Apartment Gates, Bike rooms, Fire curtains, Parkade doors, high speed doors, Rolling steel doors, grills and security grills, fabric doors, Bi-fold doors.
Repairs and service of all makes of garage doors and garage door openers, Preventive Maintenance Programs, FREE shop at-home no obligation estimates for new garage doors.
Clopay, Amarr, Martin,Haas, Garaga, Garex, Cookson, Cornell, Dynaco, SDI, ARMORGateMAX, Liftmaster, Linear, Garage Door Depot, and more. Clopay, Overhead Door, Wayne Dalton, Raynor, Cornell, Steelcraft, Steel Craft, Lynx, marantec, manaras, doorlec,
Traditional and Contemporary Designs, Carriage House, Coach House, Modern Looks, Custom Aluminum picket style parking gates Commercial steel doors Rolling Steel Doors Rolling Grilles
We specialize in providing the right products for our customers, exceeding their expectations and providing excellent professional service!
2005