The Garage Door Depot

Reviews for The Garage Door Depot

Gudrun H from Mississauga
Gudrun H from Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

Monte from The Garage Door Depot was on time and did an outstanding job. He knew right away what the problem was and fixed the problem within an hour. I recommend Monte and this Company highly.
GH (July 15, 2014)

Hello Gudrun
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with our service. We strive to offer all our customers a first rate experience.

Samir Mohammed from Delta
Samir Mohammed from Delta
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garage door repair

These guys came out to my site the same day Icalled them and the technician found the problem(broken spring) pretty much right away and fixed it within an hour. He had all the supplies necessary and he even programmed the opener to sync with my cars built in garage door button for no cost. highly recommend these guys over the competition(the other guys told me that I would have to wait 2 days before they could even asses my situation).

Thanks very much for the review. We make every effort to go above and beyond and clearly our technician did that for you. I've passed your review on to him.

clare from Calgary
clare from Calgary

installation of garage door

Rob and John from Garage Door Depot went out of their way to ensure the success of this project. Rob was at the house 3 times and consulted with the heating and vent fellow to ensure that the new configuration would work. The door was installed on time with no hitches, which was contrary to what another company had said could be done. Highly recommended.

Thank you Clare. We greatly appreciate the confidence you had in our team.

Don McKinnon from Calgary
Don McKinnon from Calgary

Garage door replacement

Very courteous and professional. They arrived on time, were fully and properly prepared, did a thorough job and cleaned up the site on completion. Explained everything regarding the operation of the new opener and keypads so there were no surprises. Received a follow up the next day to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. They definitely exceeded my expectations - I fully recommend them due to their commitment to excellence, their honesty and their technical and mechanical abilities. I am fully satisfied with their work to say the least.
About one month before the booked time for the new door installation I experienced a garage door spring failure and my wife's car was trapped in the garage. They came out right away and fixed it for free. I simply can't say enough to fully express my gratitude to Rob and John at the Garage Depot.

Cliff Dakers from Burlington
Cliff Dakers from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage door opener repair

Repairman was on time and organized.
He quickly found the problem and fixed it.
He was friendly and explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it.
Cliff

Thanks Cliff, we appreciate your feedback. We educate our customers about the repairs needed so they feel confident in our recommendations.

julian lorenzo from Toronto
julian lorenzo from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Garage Door Lift

January 2nd, on what was one of the coldest days in recent memory in Toronto(near -40c windchill), the braided aircraft cable on my jacklift door opener decided not to be guided back onto the spooler. I was left leaving my garage door 1/3 open which is not advisable in a laneway downtown Toronto. I called Garage Door Depot on my way to work in the morning and as expected there was a back up in service calls and shortage of techs that could be dispatched and the next day was all they could schedule. After thinking about it for a few hours, I called back to GDD and indicated that if there was any way to have a visit bumped in priority/urgency it would be most appreciated as a result of my location and expensive equipment and tools in my garage. The dispatcher, Bill, remembered me from my October install and said that he might be able to come by after he was done work and at least get the door closed until the techs appt the next day. He arrived at 6pm and worked in bitterly cold temps and didn't hesitate to give his best effort and after fighting with it for more than hour, getting the cable to feed back into the spooler. This was over and above with very little to gain except for a tonne of consumer confidence and ringing endorsement. Cheers

Hello Julian, thank you for your comments. Between the ice storm and the freezing temperatures our technicians have been hopping! We are glad that we could help you out as it is always our goal to ensure our customers are happy and their doors are secure.

Kelly McCarten from East York
Kelly McCarten from East York
1 review East York, ON

Garage Door

Garage Door Depot were amazing. Not only did they install a new garage door, but my garage was uneven, complicated due to age of house and took a long time. They were extremely patient, recommended different options and worked to get the job done. Great people, really nice, great recommendations.

Hi Kelly
It was our pleasure to help you with your new garage door. It really suited your house and looks great! Regardless of any challenges, we always endeavour to ensure our customers have the best experience and are 100% satisfied.

Bob Thorssen from Calgary
Bob Thorssen from Calgary

Garage Door

This guys are skilled, professional and deliver the best quality product.
They are extremely honest and give great advise. I have been a contractor and would highly recommend this company

Howard from Mississauga
Howard from Mississauga

New Garage Doors & Capping

After obtaining estimates from several companies, I decided to go with Costco, who contracts the work to The Garage Door Depot. I was originally uncertain when I saw only a few reviews, but at the end, I highly recommend this company, with no regrets. The staff are friendly and courteous. The quality of the Amarr doors are excellent. Their workmanship is amazing as everything was installed perfectly and it runs smooth and quiet. If you decide to go with the capping of the frame, it is done through a different guy, who usually arranges to complete the work within the next day or so. Fortunately, he showed up the same day. The work on the capping was amazing and there were no sharp edges. He actually bends the metal inwards to have a nice rounded edge.

Hi Howard from Mississauga, thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your new garage doors. Thanks also for your review of our capper Andrew, he is amazing and does such quality work!

More about The Garage Door Depot

The Garage Door Depot is Canada's largest and only national garage door Sales, Service & Installation company. We have locations in most major cities across Canada.

We offer residential consumer and commercial products and services. So big or small, we're the one company to call!

The Garage Door Depot provides new and replacement garage doors, service for all brands of residential garage doors and garage door openers. We also stock a complete line of garage door parts and accessories. The Garage Door Depot offers a wide selection of garage doors at competitive prices.

The Garage Door Depot® is a proud member of the following professional organizations:

The Better Business Bureau
The Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA)
The International Door Association
The Canadian Door Institute
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business

Garage Doors & Hardware
Residential and Commercial garage doors, Residential and Commercial Garage door openers, accessories and parts. Garage flooring, Bike racks, Apartment Gates, Bike rooms, Fire curtains, Parkade doors, high speed doors, Rolling steel doors, grills and security grills, fabric doors, Bi-fold doors.
Repairs and service of all makes of garage doors and garage door openers, Preventive Maintenance Programs, FREE shop at-home no obligation estimates for new garage doors.
Clopay, Amarr, Martin,Haas, Garaga, Garex, Cookson, Cornell, Dynaco, SDI, ARMORGateMAX, Liftmaster, Linear, Garage Door Depot, and more. Clopay, Overhead Door, Wayne Dalton, Raynor, Cornell, Steelcraft, Steel Craft, Lynx, marantec, manaras, doorlec,
Traditional and Contemporary Designs, Carriage House, Coach House, Modern Looks, Custom Aluminum picket style parking gates Commercial steel doors Rolling Steel Doors Rolling Grilles
We specialize in providing the right products for our customers, exceeding their expectations and providing excellent professional service!
2005