Better Choice Electric

Graham Laverty from Maple Ridge
Graham Laverty from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Townhouse/Apartment Complex

I hired Better Choice Electric to do the electrical work on 50 apartments. The work was absolutely amazing, I can't recommend them highly enough! Always on time, and very accommodating.

Kathy Heinz from Surrey
Kathy Heinz from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Lighting under kitchen cabinets

I called Better Choice Electric to have lighting installed under the cabinets for a kitchen remodel. Better Choice was great, really good. When I called, he came as soon as possible and got right to work.

Full rewiring of older home

I had Better Choice redo the wiring on a home that was done in the 1960's. The work they did was great, everything was very well done. The pot light layout was perfect and we had no problems. We also had to have a sub panel put in. The work was perfect, and it was done on time and under budget.

Kirk Szteina from Coquitlam
Kirk Szteina from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Lighting, bathroom wiring

I had Bob install pot lights in my living room and kitchen, and rewire the bathroom. I had no problems at all with him, he does great work. He always came on time and isn't satisfied until the work is done right.

David Higashi from Burnaby
David Higashi from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Had potlights installed, had garage wired, among other work

I have nothing but good things to say about Bob. He came in and worked very efficiently. We have used him twice now. We had pot lights installed in the kitchen and upstairs, and we had him rewire the garage. He was very efficient, did every thing we had asked, and the work was done well. I would definitely recommend Better Choice Electric.

More about Better Choice Electric

I'm Retired ! ! As of August 1st 2019, Better Choice Electric closed its doors for good. Thank you to all my previous clients for 15 great years ! I am sorry for any inconvenience for people inquiring.
Looking for Electricians pros in Port Coquitlam?