Comfort Masters Ltd.

Formerly Stouffville Home & Comfort, Ltd.,Med Air
Whitchurch Stouffville ON

Reviews for Comfort Masters Ltd.

Tyler in TO
Tyler in TO

New Furnace, HRV, and Multi-zone HVAC

Great service at all stages from sales info, to the lovely women on the phones, and the team of installers who got our new multizone furnace setup installed and running smoothly.

Morgan in Toronto
Morgan in Toronto

Air Conditioner/Thermostat Repair

Our Carrier air conditioner wouldn't turn on. Initially we thought the problem might also be with the thermostat. It was so easy dealing with Comfort Masters Ltd.

They responded promptly to my service request and accommodated an early morning appointment to fit within my schedule. They sent regular text message reminders to keep me informed. The technician Sohrab arrived on time, removed his shoes without being asked, and was very professional.

He immediately diagnosed the problem and provided helpful tips on how to maintain the A/C unit and furnace. He replaced the faulty part and had the air conditioner working in no time at all.

I highly recommend Comfort Masters Ltd. to others and will not hesitate to contact them again in the future.

Thank you, Sohrab and the Office Team!

BK
BK

Annual Maintenaince - Sept 2019

Chris the Tech came over today and he was very professional, thorough, efficient and informative. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail. There was a part to be ordered that was periodically faulty and was also under warranty. He came back within 2 days to install the part efficiently. I would not hesitate Comfort Masters to anyone. They go above and beyond my expectations each time.

Joseph in Bowmanville
Joseph in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

AC & Furnace 1 years servicing

I bought a new AC and Furnace last year and had my one year annual servicing done. The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend.

deborah.federico in Scarborough
deborah.federico in Scarborough

Service by Chris the Technician extraordinaire!

Chris came by to service my new Lennox furnace and my new Lennox air conditioner which were both installed last year by Comfort Masters Ltd.
Chris was professional, friendly too, and did a great job. Comfort Masters Ltd. are great - I bought the all new equipment (furnace, a/c, humidifier, smart thermostat, and John Wood hot water tank). They installed and helped me with the rebates available at the time. They are now my number one service people!

Hello Brian and hello Chris!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New furnace, humidifier and air conditioner

My furnace broke down on a very cold winter day (January, 2019).
I called Comfort Masters who have serviced these older items for me on a yearly basis for five years. Upon inspection of the furnace and air conditioner, it was determined that apart from the broken furnace, the furnace and air conditioner had not been installed to code by the previous installer. I chose to purchase new items from Comfort Masters rather than repair the old ones. I very much appreciated the information that they gave me and the fact that the replacements were installed that very day.
Since then, I have been very satisfied with the new items and the service Comfort Masters provided.

Shelley from Aurora
Shelley from Aurora
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Very Professional

We were pleased with the thorough explanations from the salesperson (Rich), on which furnace and air conditioner would work best in our home. We were replacing old units and the price quoted was competitive in comparison with another quote. The installers were on time, efficient and polite. Altogether, dealing with this company has been very pleasant and I would definitely recommend them.

Wendi from Cornell from Markham
Wendi from Cornell from Markham

Annual Furnance & AC Maintenance

Great service always! Arrives on time and never forgets my yearly filter for the furnace. Friendly and courteous. Can always count on Comfort Masters - highly recommend them. Thank You!

Allaboutservice in Pickering
Allaboutservice in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Lennox A/C unit at a great price

Purchased a 2-ton 13 seer Lennox A/C unit and was very happy with the results. Rich was very informative and accomodating to my schedule for the install date. Also followed up with a phone call during the install to ensure all was going smoothly.

The price was the best in comparison with about 5 other companies in Durham region. It's the 'entry-level/value' Lennox unit but a Lennox nonetheless. Got a great rate from the Canada Blooms Home Show too where I found this company and read their reviews here on Homestars.

Would highly recommend.

Michael burgess in Old Toronto
Michael burgess in Old Toronto

Mechanical Systems for New Construction

For my new home, I hired Comfort Masters to supply and install a Mitsubishi cold climate heat pump, all ducting, an on demand hot water heater, and some other mechanical systems. They communicated clearly, were timely, and put service first. In any project like this, you expect there to be small hiccups. Comfort Masters worked hard to make sure that everything was looked after and was very diligent in following up promptly to address any of my concerns. Highly recommend them.

More about Comfort Masters Ltd.

Your home comfort is our priority. -- 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE 365 DAYS A YEAR 1-866-260-0023 -- 3 OFFICES TO SERVE YOU BETTER: NEWMARKET, OSHAWA, and ORILLIA! -- Comfort Masters Ltd. is an experienced, reliable, and courteous home comfort company with offices in Newmarket, Orillia and Oshawa. We are factory, industry, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Orillia?