Comfort Masters Ltd.

Formerly Stouffville Home & Comfort, Ltd.,Med Air
Whitchurch Stouffville ON

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Comfort Masters Ltd.

1 review ,

Air conditioner, air filter, and humidifyer

We had a fast approaching deadline for the home tax credit, Brian was very helpful and was able to accomodate us with such short notice. They are very friendly, professional, and use great products at very reasonable prices! We shopped around at first but made the right choice.

Thanks Stouffville Home & Comfort, and congrats on the opening on the new store!

Jesse in Stouffville
Jesse in Stouffville
1 review STOUFFVILLE, ON

Tankless water heater installation

I had a Rinnai tankless water heater installed. Looks nice and neat and saved me alot of space in my utility room. Came with a 10 warranty so I don't have to worry about anything for a long time. Brian was helpful in choosing the right water heater for my specific needs.
Great job!

Thanks for trusting us with your Tankless hot water heater installation! We appreciate your business.

junmart9
junmart9

A/c, Furnase installation

installed a A/C, central humidifier, and gas furnace. Very professional and providing a quote, very detailed oriented, and explanation of work to be performed.

Brian and his assistants did the work promised, performed it on time, and followed-up as indicated. Exceptional work considering furnace was installed horizontally in our crawl space!

would recommend/user brooklin heating for future jobs.

Thank you Florencio for taking the time to leave us this review. Hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new home.

Fred from North York
Fred from North York

New Gas Water Heater

Had 2 old electric water heaters. Converted to new gas fired direct vented water heater.

Competitive price.

Workmen were very neat, installation looks very professional. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Thank you for leaving us this review. Hope to work with you again!

Victoria Burke  in Whitby
Victoria Burke in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Dave from MedAir was able to provide service within a week of my call. He thoroughly explained what he does and cost, ie nothing hidden! Dave arrived on time and completed the job in estimated time. I was impressed with his knowledge of duct cleaning , air quality etc and it was obvious that previously used company had not done their job !!. I am very pleased and was able to see the results for myself. I already feel like we will all breathe easier!! Thanks Dave and Evan for your professional service. I will recommend you to anyone in need of duct cleaning . Victoria in Whitby

andy in Oshawa
andy in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

duct cleaning

Dave did a great job. He was able to make it out to our place a couple days after calling for an appointment, arrived on time and did a great job. He also gave us some great tips on keeping it clean and ideas on our cold air return, lint traps... I would definitely recommend his service!

Jan in Newcastle
Jan in Newcastle
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

duct cleaning and dryer exhaust vent cleaning

He was excellent at his trade, able to answer all of my questions, and was the most conscientious person that I have seen in a long time. I would recommend Dave to anyone that needs any kind of duct or vent cleaning done. I would absolutely call him back again!

Mike in Oshawa
Mike in Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Premium Air Duct Cleaning

Dave provided the service just as I had expected and included lots of value added advice and suggestions. There were were no hidden costs. Dave plus one of his team came to the house and laid out carpet/flooring protectors before they started the job. Dave explained everything they were going to do, and even remembered my comments about our air conditioning not feeling like it was working during our initial phone conversation. Once on site, he provided lots of advice on how to balance the cold air returns to ensure the central air conditioning plus the furnace worked optimally to pull as much air from the upstairs as possible. They systematically work from floor to floor, duct to duct to thoroughly clean the hot air ducts, then the cold air returns and finally the main ductwork off from the furnace & A/C. I have had many duct cleanings done in previous houses I have owned, but compared to the process and effort of Dave and his team, this was by far the most professional and value added service I have experienced. So often when having work done on your home, you never quite feel like the service received was what you expect, but with MedAir I can honestly say I received exceptional service, and advice and an extremely positive experience. I will definitely refer Dave and his company again.

Sue
Sue
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

The service we were provided was second to none. Dave explained everythign in detail, we even learned a few things. The ducts on this house had not been cleaned in years so it was alot of work and they did an amazing job. The team was on time, prompt , cleaned up afterwards.
We will use then for maintenance in the future and would highly recommend them.

Don Goundry in Pickering
Don Goundry in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

duct cleaning

We were extremely pleased with MEDAIR. Dave and his assistant were on time, courteous, explained the process in a helpful manner and left no mess. We would gladly recommend Dave's service.

More about Comfort Masters Ltd.

Your home comfort is our priority.

24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
365 DAYS A YEAR
1-866-260-0023

3 OFFICES TO SERVE YOU BETTER: NEWMARKET, OSHAWA, and ORILLIA!

Comfort Masters Ltd. is an experienced, reliable, and courteous home comfort company with offices in Newmarket, Orillia and Oshawa. We are factory, industry, and provincially trained, and fully insured. We take care of all of your home comfort needs, specializing in heating and cooling, and indoor air quality.

We treat every job as if it was being preformed in our own home. We stand behind all of the products we sell, and all of the installs we preform. We make sure every job is completed properly the first time around, however we are always there to answer our clients questions whenever they may arise.

We are your one stop shop for all of your Home Comfort needs.

Servicing: Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood, Barrie, Orillia, Durham Region.
Services: Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, central air, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, plumbing, water filtration, water purification, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, alarm systems, alarms, burglar alarms, residential, commercial.

Brands: Lennox, Rheem, Rinnai, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Navian, Mits, Mitsubishi

comfortmasters, comfortmasters.ca, comfort masters, Comfort Masters Ltd.

We are a full service HVAC and Plumbing company. Install and service Furnaces, Air Conditioners, A/C, central air, Ductless A/Cs, HRV, ERV, water filtration, water purification, plumbing, indoor Air quality, Accuclean, Media Filter, Electronic Air Cleaner, UV lights, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Steam Humidifiers, Gas lines, Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Inserts, hydronic systems, in-floor heating, furnace air conditioner , heater, lennox , american standard , carrier , bryant , keeprite , goodman , tempstar, heil, york, humidifier, fireplace, gas piping, duct cleaning, Sales, Installation Service. Residential, Commercial, light industrial.
We are a full service HVAC company who can take care of all your home comfort needs - heating, cooling, air quality, duct cleaning, gas line installation, and fireplace installations.
Lennox, Napoleon, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Slant fin, Boxi, Vaillant, Navian, Viesmann, Bryant, Amana, American Standard, Fujitsu, Heil, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Trane, Janitrol, Maytag, Payne, Sanyo, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Emerson, Hitachi, Duikin, LG, Panasonic, Whirlpool.
Air Quality, Air movement, All aspects of Home Comfort (fireplaces, furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, thermostats), duct cleaning.
2005