Comfort Masters Ltd.

Formerly Stouffville Home & Comfort, Ltd.,Med Air
Whitchurch Stouffville ON

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Comfort Masters Ltd.

Bever59
Bever59
1 review Meaford, ON

New HVAC installation

Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
We have been very impressed with Comfort Masters, right from the first contact with Rich, to follow up emails, to a site visit in which Rich was able to answer all of the questions that we had.
When we were ready to go ahead with the installation, I contacted Rich once more, and we had a time scheduled right away.
Technicians arrived on the day of the installation, and we went over the installation together in furnace room. Dave and Chris, worked very diligently, with very few breaks, and at the end of the day, (Which was a very long day for them), our new HVAC system was up and running. Many thanks to these three contacts that we have had at Comfort Masters.
We would highly recommend them to other perspective customers !

Bev and Joanne Johnston

Thank you Bev for the great review and for choosing Comfort Masters to install your HVAC system.

jfreeman in Toronto
jfreeman in Toronto
4 reviews , ON

Purchase and Installation of a new Furnace

I just had a fabulous experience with Comfort Masters. I have a cottage in Muskoka with an 18 year old furnace that was on its last legs. I met with Comfort Masters and they offered me a very competitive price and a quick installation date. Rich was very accommodating in setting it up and made this purchase easy. The installation team of Tom, Paul and Dave were fantastic. They showed up on time and did a very professional installation job and cleaned up before they left. Overall I was 100% satisfied and will use them when I need a new A/C unit next. I highly recommend them.

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough

New Furnace, A/C and media filter

Went with Comfort Masters as Brian W, Sr. Comfort Advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions that I had. The Installation crew, Ali and Farhad came earlier than expected (which was great!) and worked quietly and diligently throughout the morning. The job was done smoothly and I was pleased with the expertise of the installation crew. Great job!

g.wagner
g.wagner

replace furnace and air conditioner

Our furnace was red taged by another big service company in Peel doing our anual cleaning and inspection. They sent out their sales rep for a consultation. I found them expensive and got a second quote from Comfort Masters. They were able to give me the same package as the first quote almost $10,000 cheaper. Comfort Master got the job. The crew showed up on time and were knowledeable and finished installing the furnace and AC that day. They put mats down on the carpets to keep them clean and left the work are clean. They we able to route the pipe vents for the furnace in a good location that I liked as well. What a great job! I asked the installer to check the old furnace and show me what was wrong with it. He did, and said he couldnt see anything that would have caused a red tag being issued. If I had gotten a second opinion I might not have had to replace it.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service

I had to call twice as no one called me back the first time. They called to setup my appointment and outlined what would happen if they needed to reschedule because it was in winter and they needed to prioritize persons with furnace issues. Very polite and courteous technician. He quickly diagnosed the problem. He explained the issue and gave me advice on how frequent I needed to service. Happy that my fireplace is up and running again. Overall very friendly staff.

Francine
Francine

Annual maintenance service on 2 year old purchase from them

Highly recommend using this company to purchase and maintain furnace. Our technician was here at promised time, completed work quickly and efficiently. He is professional and courteous - did not complain about having to tight squeeze between houses to verify exhaust and offered to change out the filter with the new one that we just hadn't gotten around to doing yet. Comfort Masters kept us updated on the expected time of arrival without being annoying. And the business card indicates they are on call 24/365 - great for peace of mind.

Steve in Newmarket
Steve in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace repair

Setting up appointment to have a technician come out was easy and smooth. Although they couldn't find someone to come out in the evening, they had someone ready first thing in the morning.
Sorab came out on time and diagnosed the issue within a few minutes, he took the extra step to find out if the part could be covered under warranty-it wasn't :-( but ordered the part and had it installed a couple of hours later. Sorab was knowledgeable and very clean. I think i found my new HVAC people!
Thanks Comfort Master's!
Steve

tyler.sammy in Toronto
tyler.sammy in Toronto

New Furnace, HRV, and Multi-zone HVAC

Great service at all stages from sales info, to the lovely women on the phones, and the team of installers who got our new multizone furnace setup installed and running smoothly.

Morgan in Toronto
Morgan in Toronto

Air Conditioner/Thermostat Repair

Our Carrier air conditioner wouldn't turn on. Initially we thought the problem might also be with the thermostat. It was so easy dealing with Comfort Masters Ltd.

They responded promptly to my service request and accommodated an early morning appointment to fit within my schedule. They sent regular text message reminders to keep me informed. The technician Sohrab arrived on time, removed his shoes without being asked, and was very professional.

He immediately diagnosed the problem and provided helpful tips on how to maintain the A/C unit and furnace. He replaced the faulty part and had the air conditioner working in no time at all.

I highly recommend Comfort Masters Ltd. to others and will not hesitate to contact them again in the future.

Thank you, Sohrab and the Office Team!

BK
BK

Annual Maintenaince - Sept 2019

Chris the Tech came over today and he was very professional, thorough, efficient and informative. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail. There was a part to be ordered that was periodically faulty and was also under warranty. He came back within 2 days to install the part efficiently. I would not hesitate Comfort Masters to anyone. They go above and beyond my expectations each time.

More about Comfort Masters Ltd.

Your home comfort is our priority.

24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
365 DAYS A YEAR
1-866-260-0023

3 OFFICES TO SERVE YOU BETTER: NEWMARKET, OSHAWA, and ORILLIA!

Comfort Masters Ltd. is an experienced, reliable, and courteous home comfort company with offices in Newmarket, Orillia and Oshawa. We are factory, industry, and provincially trained, and fully insured. We take care of all of your home comfort needs, specializing in heating and cooling, and indoor air quality.

We treat every job as if it was being preformed in our own home. We stand behind all of the products we sell, and all of the installs we preform. We make sure every job is completed properly the first time around, however we are always there to answer our clients questions whenever they may arise.

We are your one stop shop for all of your Home Comfort needs.

Servicing: Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood, Barrie, Orillia, Durham Region.
Services: Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, central air, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, plumbing, water filtration, water purification, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, alarm systems, alarms, burglar alarms, residential, commercial.

Brands: Lennox, Rheem, Rinnai, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Navian, Mits, Mitsubishi

comfortmasters, comfortmasters.ca, comfort masters, Comfort Masters Ltd.

We are a full service HVAC and Plumbing company. Install and service Furnaces, Air Conditioners, A/C, central air, Ductless A/Cs, HRV, ERV, water filtration, water purification, plumbing, indoor Air quality, Accuclean, Media Filter, Electronic Air Cleaner, UV lights, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Steam Humidifiers, Gas lines, Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Inserts, hydronic systems, in-floor heating, furnace air conditioner , heater, lennox , american standard , carrier , bryant , keeprite , goodman , tempstar, heil, york, humidifier, fireplace, gas piping, duct cleaning, Sales, Installation Service. Residential, Commercial, light industrial.
We are a full service HVAC company who can take care of all your home comfort needs - heating, cooling, air quality, duct cleaning, gas line installation, and fireplace installations.
Lennox, Napoleon, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Slant fin, Boxi, Vaillant, Navian, Viesmann, Bryant, Amana, American Standard, Fujitsu, Heil, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Trane, Janitrol, Maytag, Payne, Sanyo, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Emerson, Hitachi, Duikin, LG, Panasonic, Whirlpool.
Air Quality, Air movement, All aspects of Home Comfort (fireplaces, furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, thermostats), duct cleaning.
2005