Trevor, from Precision Gutters visited my home to assess built in gutters that are clogged and overflowing, damaging facia. Because built in gutters are work intensive, company charged $150 for assessment. After Trevor was done, he advised that the "APP" style system, was not serviced by them. He then forwarded his report, to a 3rd party partner who performs work on APP systems. Then Trevor, had the $150 charge reimbursed, and suggested I use my $ towards the installer who would be doing the work. I wish I could have used this company, honest and professional!
RM from Langley.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Expand your abilities to "old style" APP systems! :)
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Check with Precision Gutters first!
- Company Response
Thank you for the review, please feel free to contact us anytime if you require referrals or advice!