Gutters & Eavestroughs

Best of 2013 winnerBest of 2013winner

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Wendy Walters from Calgary
Wendy Walters from Calgary

Garden shed eavestrough, soffit, facia work

Gutter Doctor updated my Garden Shed's water protection with eavestrough, soffits, fascia and the job was done very well and on time. My shed looks like a brand new bldg and compliments the house and yard completely.

Sounds like a nice addition to your backyard ambiance! Thanks for the review.

Gutter Doctor Calgary

Tom in Woodlands
Tom in Woodlands

2nd stores gutter caps

I needed to clean and cap my 2nd stores gutters and they got up and did it for me. Nazim quoted a fair price and was able to do it in a timely manner.

Glad you are satisfied. Thanks for the review!
- Gutter Doctor

Gutter work
Gutter work

Replacing downspouts around our house.

We needed to replace our aging downspouts (4) around our house. I called Gutter Doctor a few days ago and yesterday Brian came around. He gave an estimate which was excellent. I asked when could do
he replied, he could do now if you would like. Of course I said ‘yes’. He was done in no time. Excellent workmanship (better than original work. Highly recommend Gutter Doctor for doing new work or replacing worn out gutter work around your home.
The Coleman. August 30, 2021

It was a pleasure to work with you

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Service

Excellent service. Rahim listened to my concern of a leaking drain pipe , discovered a large clog ,then dealt with it swiftly and thoroughly. Problem solved completely. Asked if any other cleaning was required. He inspected the whole house and gave the thumbs up that no other service was required.

Rahim is a great man and a great technician too!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace eaves troughs

My new eaves look great and Jayden did a super job getting everything installed. I would recommend Jayden and Gutter Doctor. The cost was very competitive to others who do not provide a warranty.
-Sandy

Yes, warranty is a huge thing. We stand by our work.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Clean and repair our eaves

Amir gave us a quote and did the work the following week. He did extra repair as they arose and add covers where necessary. Our house is 3400 sq ft plus the 3 car garage. He worked 12 hrs and did a great job
Very pleased
T2W 3B1

Thanks for the review. We do have very hard working guys who will get the job done well no matter what.
Gutter Doctor Calgary

Laurie
Laurie

Gutters

Good installer. Great attitude. Stayed until the job was done. Extra words to make up 30 words as required. More words to make up 30. Man they sure make me work forthis review.

:) It was nice to work with you.

Kassie in Edmonton
Kassie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Gutter Cleaning & Screening

Jayden did a great job. Looks as awesome as you could hope. Cleaned and leaf guard on the eaves new matching downspout. Looks AMAZING. Left no mess. Highly recommend and would verify that for anyone. Price was a lot better then we anticipated as a bonus. Gutter Doctor will be back in the future. Just glad we found the right company.

Jayden has many years experience and always does a great job. Thanks for the awesome positive review.
Gutter Doctor Edmonton

Julia in Calgary
Julia in Calgary

Gutter Replacement

I am so happy I chose Gutter Doctor to replace all the gutters in our house. Everyone I dealt with at the company was really friendly and knowledgeable. The installation process was fast, efficient and everything was left in order and clean afterwards. The gutters look amazing and they work great so I couldn’t be happier. I would absolutely recommend Gutter Doctor to anyone!

It was a pleasure to work with you Julia and we appreciate the great review about our eavestroughing service very much!

Deb P in Calgary
Deb P in Calgary

Gutter cleaning and repair of soffit, downspout and loose gutter. Caulking of leaking corners.

Response time to service request was prompt and quote done within 2 days. After acceptance, the job was completed in a week. Dave was professional, friendly and I was pleased with his work. The invoice was emailed and easy payment option by e-transfer.
Thanks Gutter Doctor!

Great to hear this. Thanks for the nice review.

More about Gutter Doctor

Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 18 years and 50,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
SIDING (vinyl, cedar, hardie) repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation
STUCCO repairs & application (Edmonton only)
BRICK & STONE repairs & installation (Edmonton only)
SELF-REGULATING HEAT CABLE installation

-ThreeBestRated Inclusion
-Quality Business Awards Winner
-Full liability insurance
-WCB
-2-year guarantee on repairs or 5-years on installations. A guarantee that we deliver on.

Calgary 403-714-0711