Ring Electric

Ottawa ON K1S 4Y5

Reviews for Ring Electric

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

200 amp panel installation, circuit indentification

The inspection report from our recently purchased older home identified the electrical panel and circuit irregularities as requiring immediate attention. In view of this, I contacted Ring Electric over the internet because they specialized in older home rewiring plus they had great reviews.
Ring Electric’s performance exceeded my expectations. The crew was cheerful, respectful, highly knowledgeable and diligent. Without hesitation, I would recommend Ring Electric to anyone needing electrical work.

Hi,
Your feedback is much appreciated.
Yes we enjoy working on older homes whenever we can.
It was our pleasure to help you out.

Gail
Gail
1 review Ottawa, ON

They came , they saw, they left me very happy !

I needed to have the mess of our door wiring and lighting cleaned up and working smoothly …during long absences from our home.
It’s done ! Everything works ..on timers , correctly .a dream

Hi Gail!

Thank you for the kind words! Glad you are enjoying the new electrical!

Ring Electric Inc

Susan
Susan
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work from the Ring Electric Team

After working with Ring last August to solve a lighting problem in our kitchen, we called the company for more extensive work.

We needed some electrical work done throughout our home to accommodate a new garage door opener as well as to address lighting and ventilation in the main bathroom, and various other repairs and small upgrades.

We received a quote within a day of Bryan V's site visit and the work was scheduled within the following two weeks.

The work was completed by a team led by Derek in about 5 hours, in a professional manner while seeking our thoughts and feedback throughout. The new light fixture we had planned to have installed in the bathroom could not be installed because of the structure of our house. Instead the team suggested and installed alternative lighting solutions that are better than what we had selected.

We highly recommend this company for its service and professionalism.

Susan,
You are most welcome. We are very proud of our crews.
Take care and enjoy the lights.

Stuart in
Stuart in
1 review Ottawa, ON

New panel and service upgrade

I wanted to replace our aged electric panel and upgrade from 100amp service to 200 amps at the same time. I had contacted several other electricians who would not take the job because of the work involved in securing Hydro permits and digging a trench from the street to the house.
Ring Electric was not afraid to take on this big job, they worked with me over several months to ensure that Hydro Ottawa upgraded the infrastructure coming to the pole on our street and to help me find another company to dig a trench that would pass inspection. I truly appreciated the communication throughout this project so that I always knew what stage we were at.
When the connection date came, the two electricians from Ring worked quickly and efficiently. They were friendly but wore masks and kept their distance at all times so my family and I felt safe having them in our home. They cleaned up everything so there was no mess to deal with after they left. I am very pleased with the work and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

Stuart,
You are most welcome.
Our pleasure to get this fixed up for you.
We really appreciate the feed back.
Take care,

nking8813
nking8813
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pot Light Installation

Ring Electric does great work. They are super professional and mindful of COVID rules. They did very clean work with the minimum amount of holes in the drywall required and fixed other things in the house that weren't to current code. I will definitely use their services again and wouldn't hesitate recommending them.

Nking,
We really appreciate the trust you put in us with your home.
Your feedback is most welcome.

GrammaS
GrammaS
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service for installation of electric car charger

We contacted Ring Electric first based on a recommendation from our son-in-law who also has an electric car. He was able to come and give us a quote within a couple of weeks of our request for a quote. The electrician impressed us with his knowledge of electric car chargers. We were responsible for purchasing the Level 2 charger. We had to provide a one year chart of our household electrical usage to make sure that we did not need to upgrade to 200amp service. The team of 2 electricians arrived early finished the work within 3 hours and cleaned up after themselves. I was impressed that they even vacuumed our driveway!

GrammaS,
Thanks so much for the feedback and comments.
Our pleasure to get you connected.

Joe
Joe
1 review Ottawa, ON

Network rewire and install ceiling fans

Over the past 20-25 years, Ring Electric has been my go to for electrical, generator services and network wiring. New home, new network rewire, new ceiling fans, and some other minor electrical work. Team was professional, polite and friendly. Work is done as expected and always done right.

Hi Joe

So great to hear how you are enjoying your electrical work, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely, Ring Electric Inc

Michaela
Michaela
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacement of a number of lights, installation of a new pot light and new under-cupboard lighting and updating to code.

This company was great to deal with right from the beginning. The estimate was provided quickly and professionally. The team that came to do the work — Don, Grant, and Ray — were great. They worked efficiently and quickly and with great patience in explaining everything to us. They responded readily to last minute adjustments (where to locate switches, etc.), were neat and cleaned up carefully afterwards and were very pleasant to deal with throughout. I would definitely use their services again and highly recommend them.

Hi Michaela

Thank you so much for the kind words, I hope you enjoy your electrical work :)

Sincerely,

Bryan Verhulp, President/CEO, Ring Electric Inc

Doug & Anne
Doug & Anne
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of light fixtures, pot lights, kitchen under-cabinet lighting.

Bryan visited our home to gather information for a quote. He was very efficient and observant and explained our options. The quote was very thorough, well itemized and with reasonable costs. The work order included installation of two chandeliers and 3 additional light fixtures, pot lights in family room, kitchen under-cabinet lighting, new smoke alarm, installation of outdoor post lamp, surge protector and repair of two wall outlets. Joe and Andre were the names of the installers who were both very competent and pleasant. We have had no issues since the installation 2 weeks ago.

Doug and Anne,

Thanks so much for the review.
Customer feedback is very important to us.
Let us know if we can do anything more in the future.
Take care,

Katelin
Katelin
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service!

I would highly recommend this company for its friendly, timely and helpful customer service. Krystle went above and beyond, which was greatly appreciated. I had pot-lights installed in my kitchen. I'm very happy with how they look :)

Hi Katelin!

Thank you for the kind words! Happy that we could help you out!

Ring Electric Inc

More about Ring Electric

We are a family-owned medium-sized electrical business, based in Ottawa, that specializes in rewiring older homes to make them safe, more functional, and more energy efficient.

All of our work is performed by our professional licensed electricians and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.

We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and are proud of what our customers have said about our work. We are also proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We look forward to applying our expertise to meet your electrical needs.