Gutter Force

Reviews for Gutter Force

Gary T.
Gary T.

Eaves trough replacement

We recently had to replace our eaves trough system, and decided that Gutter Force was the company to tackle the job. Dealing with Mark was a real pleasure. He was knowledgeable and helpful towards making the decision, and provided us with a comprehensive quote that was detailed and exceptionally competitive. Within a couple of days of letting Mark know that he could tackle the project, his team of installers arrived promptly and set to work. Very professional and conscientious, they completed the job quickly and efficiently, and made sure there was a thorough clean-up after the new gutters were in place. No leaks and looks great. Any concerns, issues and questions were handled quickly and professionally by the company throughout the process. Very happy with our choice and would recommend this company for not only their service but their commitment to doing the work right and economically.

Alex in Aurora
Alex in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Mark was prompt, thorough and transparent in providing his service. His crew was professional and finished the removal and install of new eavestrough in under 2 hours. Thank you for being so great at what you do. Cheers.

Alex
It was a pleasure to do the work for you and your family. The 6" larger size eaves are going to work real well for you and look great too!
All the best
Mark

KG

Amazing Work!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I had a few small issues around my eavestrough with leaks and downspouts being disconnected so not an entirely huge job. Within 24hrs of my online inquiry Mark contacted me and even showed up to my home to review the challenges I was experiencing. He quickly gave his expert suggestions of what I needed and how they could assist. That night he provided a quote and his team came out the next morning and completed the work in record time and left my property looking a lot cleaner than when they arrived. I would definitely recommend Mark and his team to address any eavestrough challenges on your home, as no job is too big or small for them. Great work Gutter Force, I will definitely be calling you guys again soon for any additional work required.

KG
Thanks for the rave review. Glad we were able to solve that front porch leak problem. With problem porches its better just to redo all 3 sides and have everything sloped properly to downpipes.

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Eaves-troughs, Gutters and downspouts - full replacement

Gutter Force is highly recommended because of the high quality of Customer Service provided, before, during and after the project was completed. The product used for the job was of superior quality it enhances my home and surroundings. I am the envy of the neighborhood. When Mark quoted the price, it was slightly higher than other quotes, however, it made a world of difference when the work was done. Gutter Force shapes and forms their gutters while installing them, they appear to look like they are custom made, according to my neighbors.
what I like about Gutter Force is that they do not use contractors, they have their own employees that use the company trucks to do the job. The cleanup job they do after the installation was superior, they vacuumed every area they worked in, (all the junk that came out of the old gutters, even the roof area they work in). Gutter Force staff were, professional, polite and cared about my property, especially my garden.
I fully recommend them to do your Gutters.
Thank you Mark and your wonderful team, I am so happy I had you do the job.

Sandra
the new 6" larger size eaves can make a house look so much nicer. Especially on a lovely home like yours surrounded by your beautiful Gardens that we can see you have put so much love and care. Our trades guys are caring too so they watch were they step and put ladders so not to hurt any new flowers.
Thank you for choosing us even though we were a bit more than our competition.
I think we are worth it and you obviously do too!

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill

Eavestrough replacement, Downspout disconnection, soffit repair

Gutter Force was an absolute delight to use! They were responsive, efficient, and provided exemplary service. We couldn't be more pleased with the final results. The crew provided wonderful service with great attention to detail giving a perfect repair! We had what we thought was a complicated situation, but the crew provided the best solution to all the issues and delivered on it in a timely manner. I found Gutter Force extremely honest in all their dealings and have already recommended them to others. They will not stop until you are completely satisfied with their work. They really care about getting the best results and doing high quality work. I honestly can't remember dealing with a company in the past better than Gutter Force. I highly recommend them and I will be having all my future repairs done by them.

David
Wow those are big accolades! Thank you. Your Wood soffit problem was a bit of a mess with the Carpenter ants and rotten wood.
It helps that we have former carpenter as part of our team and a willingness to dig into a complicated but solvable problem.
The new 6" eaves look great and with leaf protector are going to work so much better than the old traditional 5" that seem so small in comparison.
Just let us know when you want to do the rest of the house in the large size eaves.
Thanks for Choosing Gutter Force and for your referrals.

onegreatscot in M3H4P5
onegreatscot in M3H4P5

Evestrough

Very quick turnaround to attend to complete installation from the time I contacted Mark. The crew very professional, respectful and knowledgeable, giving suggestions for the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend

Thanks for that feedback. We can usually get the job done before most people get the other quotes.
All of the above comments make for happy clients.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Eavestrough repair and extension

Turnaround time from initial quote to service complete was amazing, as was the service. The crew offered some great suggestions and went out of their way to make the job better than expected. They were very professional. Highly recommended!

Thanks we like to exceed customer expectations.

Randall
Randall

New Eavestrough System

Mark was super quick with the quote which we accepted. The work was done on time and on budget. They even threw in a couple of extras. I would highly recommend Gutter Force.
And, 2 minor touchups were attended to in very quick fashion.

Randy
Our aim is to make you a happy customer. Your downpipe locations were difficult to do and with that elbow tweek for the neighbours concerns I am sure the water will run straight down between the houses and not on their side as they were worried.
Thanks for choosing Gutter Force

Gutter replacement

Excellent customer service. Quick response. Very knowledgeable. Arrived on time, competent skilled staff. Extremely pleasant people/staff.
From dripping and leaking rain drops everywhere to no more wet windows and dry stones.

Lorin
Glad we could solve the old eaves problems with the installation of new eaves. No dripping and they look great with the new color as well!
Thanks for choosing Gutter Force

JRT Oakville
JRT Oakville

New Eavestrough and Downpipes

We initially contacted Gutter Force in December for an urgently required downpipe repair. They were prompt and did an excellent job repairing the damaged/missing downpipe in the middle of winter. As a result, we had Gutter Force return this spring to replace all eavestrough and downpipes. The quote was detailed and accurate (no surprises). The work was done professionally, with very little disruption. Clean up was thorough. We would recommend Gutter Force to anyone looking for replacement or repair(s). Our 'Thanks' to Mark and the Gutter Force team.

J
Glad we could help you in both a small urgent repair and your larger full house replacement.
The customer confirmed and we did this job on the same day which was a bit of a surprise for his wife but it was all done before her big zoom call when things needed to be quiet.
Thanks for choosing the Gutter Force team to do the work.

More about Gutter Force

Gutter Force was started in an observation that eavestrough cleaning was a hazardous job that if done differently could make it safer and avoid people falling off ladders and seriously hurting themselves.

We have evolved into a unique specialized home service company in eavestroughing . We have three primary services that we provide; Eavestrough repair ,eavestrough replacement or installation, Aluminum Soffit and fascia exterior makeovers.

Gutter Force is under professional management by team of experts is knowledgeable,skilled and dedicated. We pride ourselves in excellent customer satisfaction.

Gutter Force offer eavestrough installation and repair as well as gutter and downpipe repair or replacement,downspout disconnection, soffit and fascia installation, ice dam removal and more in Toronto and area.