Andy's Skylights

Toronto ON M9W 2W6

Reviews for Andy's Skylights

Chris/Joe
Chris/Joe

Amazing custom deck and fence

Andy did a big, amazing deck for us. We were so happy with his work that we had him back a few weeks later to do a fence around our property. He always showed up on time, was very dedicated to the job, had very high standards for his work and cleaned up very well at the end of the day. I had a vision for my deck and fence and he executed it even better than I imagined it !!! Our fence was vertical for one section, and horizontal for the next - and each section was slightly different as our home is on a slope. His craftsmanship is truly incredible. We are beyond happy with the result. We are even meeting new neighbors as people are stopping to compliment us on the fence !! We first met Andy when he did a skylight repair, which was also done very well.

yaminb
yaminb
3 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Skylight installation

I had Andy look at a leaking skylight. He came promptly and we scheduled to have it replaced. He is reliable, clean, and knowledgeable.

He is a true professional. No upselling or unneeded work. He just does the job well.

Aubrey in York
Aubrey in York
2 reviews York, ON

Porch Renovation

Andy was incredible. He removed our old front porch; then designed & built a rock solid and beautiful porch from the ground up. Hard working. Honest. A true craftsman. My highest recommendation!!!

Thank you very much for your review, I greatly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you. The coffee was top notch!

Richard Vaz in Etobicoke
Richard Vaz in Etobicoke

Spectacular Skylight in my Kitchen!

Don't bother calling anyone else - Andy is the absolute best! He answered the phone the first time I called him, asked all the right questions, gave me an approximate cost on the spot and then came over to see the job within a couple of days. He is so knowledgeable and professional. His workmanship is perfection, he takes his time and does it so that the homeowner never has an issue with it. Quality and price you cannot go with anyone but Andy. Out of all the trades I had in here for my kitchen Reno he was one of the best!

Thanks Richard and Joanne,
It was really interesting project. And I glad help you in this.

Thanks again!

Kitchen and Living Room Renovation

We had two skylights installed, one in the living room and the other in the kitchen. The workmanship is excellent. Andy is very reliable and you won't be disappointed with the end product. I would recommend his work to anyone.

Thanks my friends,
it was nice time work for you guys.

A. Braun from Toronto
A. Braun from Toronto

Skylight Replacement

We were extremely happy with the knowledge that Andy provided us in determining the best solution to replacing our existing skylights. Andy was meticulous with the removal and installation and clean-up. The service we received was exemplary and we are thrilled with the results.

Thanks for the review Adreana, sorry for replying so late, I don't come here often, always work =)

Fischer in Roncesvalles
Fischer in Roncesvalles

Skylight installation

Very happy with Andy's work. He came by and provided a detailed quote, was very knowledgeable about products and requirements. Worked well with the timing of our reno, and the quality was excellent.

Thanks Andy!

Anand from Mississauga
Anand from Mississauga

Addition of Skylight with vaulted ceiling and solar tubes

After contacting another skylight company, I reached out to Andy. He came over at my earliest convenience and after a quick walk around the house understood the structure of the house. Unlike other contractors who were unsure about working with a structural engineer, Andy was more than happy to work with an engineers drawings and inspectors, often pointing out where existing issues were found in the house and remedying them. He took on a very challenging job and worked long days to ensure that the job was done on time and on budget. Having done renovations myself I was amazed at the quality and attention spent to every aspect of the renovation. His framing was perfectly square within a 60 year old house and his drywalling and mudding left us with a beautiful finish. He also went above code in terms of insulation and did a wonderful job with the shingling and flashing. He was courteous, attentive and patient at all times and not only kept his area clean everyday, he also did a fantastic job tarping the area to prevent dust spreading around the house. If you're in the process of looking for a contractor look no further! Andy is definitely the best contractor that I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

Thanks Anand, I'm so glad helped you.

Andrei Basatski.

skylight removal and install

Our skylights were leaking and after reading HomeStars reviews we called one large skylight company and also Andy's company for a quote. The large company didn't respond until 3 days after my call and Andy responded within 30 min. He came over that morning and and provided us with his quote within a day. He came on time as scheduled and worked 9-10hr each day, cleaned up any mess, took pictures, and finished the project 1 day early. His work was thorough, the new skylights themselves were high quality, and he identified potential issues with the roof and leak areas that we would never have known. He addressed them without extra charge. He even finished the interior of the skylight with trim which the original builder did not do. We found Andy to be very skilled in his trade, passionate, and honest and am keeping his business card for referrals and any future projects.

Irene Boychuk from Toronto
Irene Boychuk from Toronto

Prove and install 2 FAKRO SKYLIGHT WINDOWS AT 2 Springhurst Ave, Parkdale

Andy is our super hero. We did our research and knew that Fakro Skylights were exactly what we needed to give us the air circulation in our 2 rental units with vaulted ceilings, on the third floor. With cutaways he walked us through the construction of Fakro windows confirming all we had read about why they were superior to other skylights available for Canada's weather. We were lucky that a couple of his other clients were getting special orders so our windows were installed 2 weeks earlier than expected. He recommend ed and installed the perfect size..stayed to the time schedule..There were neighbours for 2 days watching him work on the other side of the street. Very impressive. We've been renovating 90 yr old home for 8 years..He's the BEST

More about Andy's Skylights

Professional skylight installations, repairs, and replacements in Toronto and GTA is what Andy Skylight does.
Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area and are considering installing a skylight? Repairing or replacing an old one? If so,you have come to the right place!
Andy' Skylights have been in the professional skylight business for 20 years, 7 of which were spent in Toronto learning more about skylights and gaining experience. Only Andy Skylights know how to repair, install, or replace skylights and everything related to them like the back of our hand. So when it comes to skylights, you can rely on us without a doubt! Call Andy' Skylights for an excellent, neat, professional skylight installation or repair.