Andy's Skylights

Reviews for Andy's Skylights

Wong  from Scarborough
Wong from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen and living room skylights

I highly recommend Andy'skylights. Andy is a professional and conscientious guy who even fixed the minor problems on my roof on the installation. I am certain that I got my money's worth and I have no problem in recommending him to anyone.

Jeff from the Valley
Jeff from the Valley
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

2 skylights

We met with Andy after reading the many positive reviews on HomeStars, and were very impressed with his sincerity & commitment to excellence. He was extremely flexible and accommodated our changing schedule, since we ended up needing to have the skylights done at the same time as we had our roof replaced (see review for Titans Roofworks). He did an excellent job and was extremely tidy — he didn't leave any debris in the house even though he also had to repair interior water damage to our drywall. We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants an extremely professional installation of one or more skylights.

Betty from Toronto
Betty from Toronto

Replacement of 5 skylights

This is my first time writing a review on Homestars. I am doing this because I felt compelled to acknowledge a job extremely well done. We replaced 5 skylights with Andy. His work was excellent. It is obvious that he truly loves his work and takes pride in delivering an excellent service in the most professional manner. Andy is extremely knowledgeable and did not hesitate to take the time to explain everything.

Matthew C from Etobicoke
Matthew C from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

3 skylights

Andy was easy to work with and very knowledgeable. We are very happy with the Fakro skylights he recommended. The skylights look fantastic and work really well. I was very impressed that Andy was willing to complete the job in the middle of the winter. Andy is a professional who cares about his work.

ricki grushcow in North york
ricki grushcow in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

removal and replacement of skylight

Andy was prompt and professional. He had to find a skylight to fit as the replacement as it was not a standard size. He moved the position of the skylight without being asked to a better spot on the roof, did an excellent repair on the inside including re-insulation, and took pictures of the entire job so we could see what he had done as he worked. Even though he had a problem with his truck, he rented one to ensure he could complete the job on schedule. Highly reliable.

Tania Li from Toronto
Tania Li from Toronto

Five large replacement skylights

Fantastic service and high quality results. Andy is very knowledgeable about skylights and how to install them so they are perfect inside and out. He is couteous, punctual, totally reliable, and a pleasure to have around. He is also thoughtful and creative, coming up with ingenious solutions for difficult roof problems, based on his expert knowledge and judgement. Can't say enough good things about him. Fantastic all round.

Adam Ronthal from Toronto
Adam Ronthal from Toronto

Replacement of two skylights

One of the skylights in our kitchen sunroom had developed a leak which was starting to cause damage to the interior finish as well... so we decided to replace both aging skylights to avoid further issues.

I contacted Andy after reading his many positive reviews on homestars and he called me back the same day and agreed to come by the next day to provide a quote.

He also promised to come by later that day to put a tarp over the leaking skylight to prevent further damage, and sure enough, there he was at 8pm that night putting up the tarp.

Andy provided a fixed cost quote and and was punctual, reliable, knowledgeable and friendly. He came when he said he would, and performed the work in 2 days as promised.

The quality of the work was excellent -- Andy obviously takes pride in his work, and we could not be more satisfied.

Andy even touched up part of the kitchen ceiling that had been damaged from a previous plumbing leak some time ago -- all without being asked!

I whole heartedly recommend Andy's Skylights.

Ian  in Etobicoke
Ian in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Replacement of 2 Sklights

I needed to replace 2 skylights on my covered patio that had rotted and leaked over the last 10 years. As I usually do, I contacted 3-5 companies listed on the homestars website and asked them to visit my house for an estimate. Andy was one of the first to come by and he was the only one who actually got on the roof to diagnose the problem by inspecting the old skylights and measuring the roof pitch. Andy provided a few options and we talked through the best solution for my situation. He provided a written estimate and although it wasn't the cheapest, we decided to go with Andy because he demonstrated the most knowledge and passion of all of the contractors we met and also because he specializes in skylights, instead of doing it as side job as part of a larger construction outfit.
After providing a reasonable deposit so he could purchase the skylights, we agreed on an installation date in late September.

On the start date, Andy showed up early and worked worked all day. He kept me informed on what was happening, he took photos to show me his work and most importantly, he cleaned up when the job was complete. My wife and I are both extremely satisfied with the new skylights and we are debating how late in the fall we can continue to use the covered patio!

Overall, this was a 10 star experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Andy's Skylights to anyone.

Mary Ann Jenkins from Etobicoke
Mary Ann Jenkins from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

skylight installation

Highly recommended. Agree with all other 10 star ratings. No problem at any time. Andy worked 2 days, and as other reviewers say he emails photos of the day's work. You get to see how carefully and well the installation was done at every step of the project. Worth every penny. Just excellent.

Shelley
Shelley

SKYLIGHT

FANTASTIC, Andy was amazing, the quality of his work and his fair price were the best. Called Skylights Unlimited, wouldnt give me the time of day, two weeks to get back to me.
Andy calle me the same day, started work that week. A true craftsman.

More about Andy's Skylights

Professional skylight installations, repairs, and replacements in Toronto and GTA is what Andy Skylight does.
Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area and are considering installing a skylight? Repairing or replacing an old one? If so,you have come to the right place!
Andy' Skylights have been in the professional skylight business for 20 years, 7 of which were spent in Toronto learning more about skylights and gaining experience. Only Andy Skylights know how to repair, install, or replace skylights and everything related to them like the back of our hand. So when it comes to skylights, you can rely on us without a doubt! Call Andy' Skylights for an excellent, neat, professional skylight installation or repair.