Furnace King Home Services

Mississauga ON L4X 1K5

InstagramFacebook
Furnace King Home Services

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Furnace King Home Services

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

A/C Repair

Tommy was punctual and professional. He replaced the compressor in our fairly new a/c unit. When I submitted my service request, Furnace King contacted me the next morning and sent a technician to our house quickly. When the temps go up again, we will be grateful to Tommy and Furnace King!

Thank you the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

New furnace and AC

My air conditioner died and the company I usually used to service it was unable to supply and install a new unit for 2 weeks. This was during the July heatwave.
Called Furnace King in the afternoon and Sandip came by that evening at 7pm (convenient for me, not him).
Took the time to explain everything, didn't sell me something I didn't need, and quoted me a price that was materially better than my old servicer. Supplied it and installed within a couple of days as promised. Installation crew made a bit of a mess on the carpet but had it cleaned with zero hassle.
Sandip was amazing to deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Donna in Oshawa
Donna in Oshawa
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

new furnace, ac and humidifier

Sandip is a very knowledgeable and courteous professional. H e came to my home on Canada day to discuss options for my new furnace and AC. He also added a humidifier to my package free of charge.
The installation was timely , smooth and the installers cleaned all debris from the area.
I was very impressed with Sandip and his team and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words.

Very responsive and helpful

We were having problems with our furnace/ air conditioning unit and the team was very helpful and responsive. I appreciate how quickly Sandip came to explain all options very nicely to us. Very much appreciate their attention to our needs.

Thank you for the kind words.

Furnace and A/C Annual Maintenance

I had high expectations for my furnace and A/C annual maintenance visit and Furnace King did not disappoint. Nevzat (the technician) arrived on time and put cloth slippers over his work shoes before entering my house. He thoroughly inspected both my furnace and A/C unit and then, easily repaired a blocked A/C drainage pipe. All debris from his work was removed and my home was left clean and tidy. I found Nevzat to be knowledgeable, polite, professional and he took the time to answer all my questions. I strongly recommend Furnace King for your furnace and A/C maintenance needs.

Hi Marc,
Thank you for the kind words. We aim to do our best with every customer. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience.

STEVE
STEVE

Furnace & Tankless Water Heater Replacement

Sandip (Sales) was both professional and patient.
He answered all our questions, and gave us peace of mind.

At no time did I feel pressured.

The boys that came in to install were also great.

Thank you for the kind words Steve! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and look forward to taking care of all your HVAC requirements for many years to come.

Furnace & AC

Knowledgeable Sales Staff with complete technical knowledge, Wonderful team of professionals, perfect job execution and superb work done!!

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it! Looking forward to taking care of all your HVAC needs for many years to come.

AC, Furnace and Humidifier replacement/installation

Competitive, punctual, friendly, clean, and good workmanship. What more can anyone ask for? Figure does not include HST.

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to do our best for each and every customer.

JON
JON

Aircon and Humidifier

Sandip helped us decide on what we need regarding aircon. We asked him if he could provide it as soon as possible. Lo and behold, he promised ro give it the next day. Sandip's is knowledgeable regarding aircons, and I wanted to say. his experienced made him known as the go to guy. When the two installers came to our house, they were polite, installed all, and cleaned everything they did. All in all, I am satisfied with Sandips company. Thank you for helping us asap. 10year lifetime warranty and parts and labor.. worth it.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to servicing your HVAC requirements for many years to come.

Maintenance & Heating System Installation

Home service by Furnace King in Mississauga was superb. Justine was very polite, pleasant and promptly directed her crew to come over to diagnose the loss of heating issue at my furnace. Claudio with his assistant came immediately in the morning and diagnosed the problem to be attributed to a seized vent fan of the furnace that interlocked the startup of the furnace and provided a quick estimate of the cost on replacement of the OEM assembly instead of the obsolete fan/motor. Sandip followed up later on in the afternoon with the assessment of my 18 year old mid-efficiency furnace heating system, patiently presented pros and cons of maintaining an old system/replacement of a hi-efficiency system, along with potential savings/month from new 2-stage multi/variable control furnace systems and answering questions and doubts that I raised. The saving and pricing offer was fairly reasonable and affordable for me, a 76 yr-old senior and my wife. Brian and his assistance Hurion came on the agreed schedule day to dismantle the old heating system and install the new replacement 2-stage unit. They tested the installed system to ensure everything was code compliant and functional per spec, and they cleaned up before they departed. A job in my opinion well done.
My wife and I appreciated the team work provided by the Furnace King team.

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to do our best each and every time to ensure the best possible customer satisfaction.

More about Furnace King Home Services

Furnace King

With over 40 years of experience, we offer you our commitment to superior home heating and air conditioning service: from personalized home comfort design to our selection of high-efficiency products, backed by the best guarantees in the industry.
-Heating, air conditioning, cooling, furnace, ac, central air, duct cleaning, air quality, humidifiers, filtration, HEPA, tankless hot water, home comfort, fireplace, HVAC, heating ventilation and air conditioning, emergency service, thermostat. Contact us for more information and a complimentary estimate.