My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

Reviews for My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

MAK Toronto
MAK Toronto

Several projects

Ross and Erik have worked on several projects for me and I have been extremely pleased. They do excellent work for a fair price. I have a number of additional projects I will be hiring them to do.

Our thanks for this kind review. We are always glad to help and do our best to treat your home as our own.

Replace front steps and add rail

Ross and his son provided an excellent service in all areas: communication, promptness, cost-saving, knowledge and skill. They were both friendly and open to questions, and I felt respected and in control throughout the project. I wouldn't hesitate to call them for any future work, or to recommend them to friends and neighbours. Thank you!

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Wall repair

Ross did a wonderful job repairing 2 wall sections in my home. He was professional and knowledgeable. The results exceeded my expectations. I would definitely hire him again for his services.

Hook Installation

Installing two bike hooks in my garage ceiling was such a tiny job, but Eric and Ross took care to line up the new hooks nicely beside those for another bike. A small point that speaks to professionalism and pride in work. Very easy to get a quote. Communicated traffic delay but arrived well within agreed-to time frame. Work done efficiently. And yes, having two people reduces work time. They will definitely be my go-to guys for future work.

We always try to treat your home as if it were our own. It was a pleasure to lend a hand. Thanks.

Kate T in East Gwillimbury
Kate T in East Gwillimbury
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Repaired door x2 moved couch

Ross and Eric were very helpful and professional and worked efficiently to complete frustrating jobs I couldn’t do myself
I would recommend them and plan to keep their contact details for the next job list

Many thanks Kate for taking time to provide this review. We were glad to help and look forward to assisting again in the future.

Re-seal the foundation/walkway joint, repair fencing.

MyGo2Handyman services did an excellent job. They were very courteous, professional and responsive. They completed the work as promised and in a timely and efficient manner. Excellent service and work. I would recommend them and would use them again.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide this wonderful review. We hope to be back soon to fill a hole in the driveway.

EGGleeson
EGGleeson

To-Do List Complete!

Ross and Erik were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were kind, efficient, knowledgeable, and excellent at what they do. In less than a day's work, Ross and Erik easily tackled a long to-do list of projects around the house, including repairing a sagging backyard gate, fixing misaligned cabinets, replacing kitchen tile grout, and repairing an area of crumbling plaster wall (just to name a few!). We are grateful to have met such a wonderful team, and will absolutely contact My Go 2 Guy Handyman Service for their assistance in the future. Thank you both!

Thanks for the review. We enjoyed tackling your to-do list and being welcomed by Coach (friendliest dog ever).

Well done, fast, clean and friendly

As luck would have it near the closing of selling our home, we had a problem in the kitchen that needed fixing. Ross with his son was able to come within a half hour of our call and fixed the problem quickly. I always know that they will come up with ingenious solutions to whatever problems we have.

It was always a pleasure to lend a hand. Wishing you all the best for retirement in you new home.

Wall Mount TV

Very Happy with this work!!

A very clean and professional job done at a very reasonable price. I turned to My Go-To-Guy after trying to hang a wall-mount TV in the bedroom of our new home. My attempt didn't go so well. Their first task was to fix my mistakes and then do the job properly. Since I had professionals on hand I increased the scope of the job and had the guys hide the cables behind my wall - no easy task in a 100 year old house. The room looks great!

Money well spent for a job well done.

If it was easy it would not be fun! It was a pleasure to lend a hand and our thanks for your kind words. We look forward to assisting with your to-do list in the future.

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Assorted bathroom and kitchen repairs

This was our second time hiring Ross and Eric to complete various projects around our house. They are always professional, polite, efficient, and do fantastic work. They are literally our 'go-to' handymen! We highly recommend!!

It was a pleasure lending a hand to tackle you to-do list. Thanks for taking time to provide this wonderful review.

More about My Go 2 Guy Handyman Services

My Go-2-Guy a professional father & son team in the business of looking out for the best interests of our clients and their homes. Ross was in the telecommunications service and sales industry for over 30 years, and operating a part time handyman business as a hobby. Erik graduated from the Building Renovation Technology program at George Brown College in 2013 and has been with the company since 2011.

Our primarily focus is doing those minor home repairs, tasks and the small renovations that most larger scale contractors shy away from.

To service our clients’ the best we can, My Go-2-Guy has developed strong relationship with trade experts that have excellent track records in there specific field. If we are unable to do the job you need, or the task is too large, we know the person to go to, and we will even make the arrangements for you if you wish.

Proudly operating with a picture perfect track record, we always take care of our clients. Nothing less than 100% satisfaction will do.

Give us a call and tell us what is on your To-Do list. We look forward to working with you!