Restore All Concrete Inc

Calgary AB T3B

Restore All Concrete Inc

Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Restore All Concrete Inc

Good prep work for my diy project

John did a good job of preparing my old pitted garage floor for me to apply a product

Garage concrete floor repair by Restoreall Concrete inc.

We are delighted with the service, warranty, and quality of this companys work. They were Professional , kind, and willing to stand behind their product. Excellent Job! Great Employees! We will definitely refer our Friends!

Front step and rear step repair

Mark from the 1st call to quote to restoration to completion was excellent. Highly recommend them

Parging and Cement Repairs

I called this company to repair my parging, to repair a hole in my cement that extended underground quite some distance, to repair the side of my cement step (that was completely open) and to repair a creak in my driveway. They took great care to prepare each surface, including grinding off most of the old parging and filling the hole with gravel to seal it before applying the cement. To repair the side of the step, this company had to invent a solution, but the finished product looked as if it had always been there. On one cold rainy day, I received a call asking to reschedule the rest of the day to the following day. I appreciated the call and the decision to postpone the work until the conditions were more favourable to receiving quality work. At the end of the each day and the end of the project, the work space was cleaned up. This may not be the least expensive company out there, but in return for paying a wee bit more than my neighbours who had similar work done, I feel the quality of the repairs was superior, so I did not mind paying the small amount extra.

Concrete deck

When we moved into our new home the back deck was in terrible condition. I called Mark to get a quote and he came to our house within a few days. He recommended the cheapest option, which I appreciated. Our deck looks fantastic. Thank you!

Restore Garage Floor

The company was great, starting on time and finishing as expected. We were extremely happy with the result.

Tianna
Tianna

Crack repare

We hired restore all concrete to fix leaks in our basement the explain the procedures in detail did the job on time and on budget would highly recommend, great company!

Professional workmanship

We were so glad to found Restore All Concrete to repair our basement floor. Mark explained clearly the procedure and provided us with a competitive quote. His team were professional and friendly. We were very satisfied with their quality of work and the floor now looks smooth and leveled. We would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Basement crack fixed

Great communication and high-quality work from Mark and team. While fixing a crack in our basement they went above and beyond - doing some exploratory work and finding and fixing an additional crack.

Foundation Crack

Was dealing with Mark and John. Very professional, on time, paid what I was quoted, extremely clean, was very efficient with timing and friendly. Would recommend this company to everyone, as they were highly recommend to me.

More about Restore All Concrete Inc

Restore All Concrete Inc specializes in Concrete Restoration, Stamp Overlays, Floor Levelling, Acid Staining, Urethane Coatings, Structural Repairs, Crack Injections, Crack Repairs, Parging and Step Restoration.

We have been in the concrete repair and restoration business in Calgary, Alberta for over 39 years. We have developed effective systems to restore and repair concrete floors, concrete steps and wall cracks using the latest products and technologies.

We also offer a wide range of residential and commercial concrete finishing solutions including placing and finishing of exposed, stamped and broom finished driveways, patios and walkways, urethane and epoxy coatings, concrete staining, stamped concrete overlays, garage pads, retaining walls, curbing, steps and basement entrances.

Our experience and expertise allows us to offer exceptional service to our customers.