Millwall Roofing Ltd

Mai T.
Mai T.
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

New Roof

I went with Millwall because I felt confident with Darrell's knowledge, professionalism, and quick response time. Darrell explained the benefits of Malarkey shingles, the curb appeal of high-profile ridge caps, and the correct underlayment for a shiplap deck. The crew hooked up a loose downspout, cleaned the gutters, and took a magnet bar over the lawn to pick up nails. In closing, I'm satisfied with the professionalism of Darrell and his crew and my new roof looks superb.

Thanks, Mai. Your job was problem free and the crew enjoyed the simplicity of the work. The Silverwood shingles will help reflect the hot summer rays. - Darrell Macdonald owner of Millwall Roofing.

Henry Vancouver
Henry Vancouver

Roofing Replacement

Millwall roofing should be part of your roofing project candidates. My house is three storages above ground (really high) with incredible steep roofs and has weird protrusions. Thus, requiring a lot of manpower, technical skills and patience to deal with. Prior to signing with Millwall roofing, I have gotten quotes from five other contractors yet none of them I feel comfortable to go with. Some quoted at really high price with cheap material, some quoted at lower price but has quite a bit of leak complaints, some are not as transparent with their scope of work, and others received complains of owners having problems with the workers. Admittedly, Millwall was not the cheapest option, but for the price I got good quality mid-tier shingles with one of the top shingle manufactures (Malarkey), as well as workmanship that echoed with other google reviews. I chose the storm grey color. Despite we encountered several obstacles throughout the job, crew was open to communicate and addressed my concerns in the utmost professional matter. Darrell, the owner is a very honest, patient and reassuring person who will not leave the job or his client with no closure. Overall, if you are hesitant on which contractor to hire, I would recommend Millwall. One unrelated note, please leave Darrell’s Toyota Tacoma alone. It is an old truck but it is a good truck.

Mei in Vancouver
Mei in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement & gutters

We had six quotes for our roof & gutters. Millwall wasn’t the cheapest but we chose them because they worked on a roof two houses from us and we liked what we saw. Mike and his crew did an excellent job in the roof replacement and we’re very happy with our new roof.

Thanks for the review, Mei. The Malarkey Black Oak shingles with new skylights, gutters, and high-profile ridge caps have added a lot of curb appeal to your home. Mike and the guys did a great job on all the extra work required on the custom skylights. Thank you for putting your trust in Millwall Roofing.
-Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Roofing on house and garage

Darrell was quick to respond. Came equipped with ladder and got on roof ; took measurements and was prompt to respond with a quote and timeline to complete project . Honest , and very transparent as well as polite and very personable .

Mike and his crew were ; efficient , arrived on schedule : courteous and cleaned up after each day , hard working ; and so fast to get both house and garage took 2 days . Highly would recommend them if you want a professional and efficient job done.

Thank you for writing this review. The Malarkey Natural Wood shingles look great. You were a pleasure to work with. -Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

Keith in Vancouver
Keith in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Not my first choice

When Darrell, the owner, drove up to my house in his beat up pick up for our appointment after gotten lost in finding my place, I was pretty sure he will not be my first or second choice. Boy, am I glad I gave him a chance to make his case. Darrell is not only hands on knowledgeable in any roofing questions you throw at him but he is also very patient and courteous, during the ensuring back and forth of questions and answers though emails, texts, or phone calls, Darrell always strives to answer them at the first possible moment whether day or night. Needless to say it didn't take me long to give him the job and under the capable hand of his project manager, Mike, and his entire professional crew, they were able to complete the job within one day! What's even more impressive is Mike came back the next morning to run a magnetic broom through the entire front lawn to pick up all unseen nails. The crews are hard working and courteous and a special shout out to the guy who picked up the trash the whole day in the heat. You are the man! To those who are looking for a reputable roofing company like I am, make sure to get at least 5 quotes, there are many fine companies our there and the pricing is very competitive, one of those companies should include Darrell and his Millwall roofing company.

Keith

Keith, thank you for your efforts of writing such a detailed review. The Malarkey shingles look great. I'm glad you were pleased with the final product. - Darrell Macdonald.

Daniel
Daniel

Roof Replacement & Chimney Work

We had our roof replaced and had some chimney work done by Millwall Roofing back in February 2021. Darrell was always quick to respond with answers and Mike was very friendly and easy to talk to. The team did an excellent job replacing our roof with the Malarkey shingles and cleaning up the site after each day. My wife and are are very pleased with the result. We highly recommend Millwall Roofing if you are looking for good work at a great price.

Thank you Daniel for your kind words. Big or small, all of our jobs and customers get our best efforts. We do our best to offer affordable work without sacrificing quality. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

David in Vancouver
David in Vancouver

Roof Replacement

Darrell was excellent to work with, from quoting the job right up until completion of our roof installation. His professional crew completed the entire job in one day. I highly recommend Millwall Roofing

Thanks, David. The crew put in a long shift and the finished product looks great. They cut out a small section of rot near the chimney, and with the new flashing, problem solved. -Darrell Macdonald.

Marty in Toronto
Marty in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Came through with flying colours

Darrell was excellent in communicating by email. Mike was a pleasure to work with, and he was always approachable and pleasant. The price quote was very competitive. And when there were some unexpected findings with our skylights that could only be determined when they were removed during the roofing work, they remedied the situation at no additional labour cost to us. We are highly satisfied with the way they came through and resolved even issues that were above and beyond the initial contracted work.

Hi Marty. We are glad to leave a positive, lasting impression with quality work and the right, can-do attitude. I'm blessed to have such a great group of guys who take pride in their work. Thank you for your business. -Darrell Macdonald, owner.

Millwall Roofing

Millwall Roofing was great - they brought a big team and worked quickly. Communication was great with Mike and Darrell. I found them to be responsive, respectful and hard working.

Thank you for your review. It was a tough job for the crew. Four layers of shingles and not much space between homes. The Malarkey shingles look great with the new chimney flashings. - Darrell Macdonald.

roof replacement

Darrell and Millwall Roofing are the best! They replaced a roof on our house and have done a great job. The work was done on time and on schedule, everything was cleaned up every day they were on site, and the final product looks great. The price was very competitive. Any small issue we encountered -- Darrell was at the house within hours to take care of it. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review. The crew forgot to install one gable diverter, but I got it done hours later. The new shingles and gutter guards will give you many years of peace of mind. The Malarkey Midnight Black shingles look great. Thank you for your business. - Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

More about Millwall Roofing Ltd

Millwall Roofing is a fully insured Roofing company.Our roofers are ticketed journeymen with a wealth of experience. For our residential and commercial customers we offer free roof inspections and advise if you requie a repair or re-roof. Millwall also installs new seamless gutters. Check out our website at: www.millwallroofing.com