The Garden Girls

Garden Maintenance
Oakville & Mississauga Oakville ON L6H 6P8
HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Oakville  >  The Garden Girls  >  I keep coming back to the Garden Girls
W Burton in Oakville
W Burton in Oakville

I keep coming back to the Garden Girls

I have used this service for several years, for occasional projects, monthly maintenance (especially after I broke my shoulder and could not do even the simplest of chores, some of which I enjoy) and special projects (the planting of a new garden after a storm took out several trees). I am always happy with the results. The Girls think the same way I do about gardens and always understand what I want done. Darla now puts out a monthly newsletter, which also clarifies what should be done and what they do at different times of the year. This year, I spent more than usual because of my broken shoulder and the new garden (about $500-600 a month, on average). In a normal year, it is closer to about $300 a month. I have a normal suburban yard but quite a bit of garden in front, back and on the sides. Maybe it's a bit of a luxury, but it's been worth it to me (especially during the pandemic)!