The Garden Girls

Dina Godinho in Etobicoke
Dina Godinho in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garden clean up

thanks to the Garden Girls my garden and yard are ready for the fall. The girls came in and cleard the yard, cut back the plants and recommended some improvements. I will be using this company in the spring for my garden start up and even garden design. The girls were able to tell what exposure my yard had and the type of soil that I had. Whith that information we will work with them on a redesign for next spring. Thanks Garden Girls!!,

Hey Dina,

We were so happy to work with you in your yard. We look forward to some great ideas for the Spring of 2012!!

Irene in Mississauga
Irene in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Garden - clean up

Garden Girls cleaned up my front & backyard . They pulled all the weeds/brush/dead items from the garden and rearranged the plants. Put the mulch for the whole yard. Darla even did some extra work , which I didn't asked , just to make me garden look better. I am very happy with the services of Garden Girls and would recommend them .

Hi Irene,
We loved working on your property for your family. I am of the mindset if something is out of place lets fix it so things can grow in better and not have to be moved aagain. Let us know if you need any other assistance in placing your planting's from your design. We would love to come back!

Kate in Mississauga
Kate in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Garden Cleanup and Planting Perennials

The Garden Girls came and did a spring cleanup one day and another few hours to plant about 40 perennials. They did a great job at a reasonable cost. It was nice to come home to a cleaned up yard. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a variety of gardening services.

Thanks so much Kate. We loved working in your yard. We love when our customers are happy. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Darla

Arlene W in Brantford
Arlene W in Brantford

General clean-up and garden service

Garden Girls cleaned up my backyard, which took 10 bags of yard waste. They pulled all the weeds/brush/dead items. Four of them showed up and worked 4 solid hours in the drizzling rain. Then Darla took photos and suggested a few plants to fill in the garden. I am very happy with the services of Garden Girls and would recommend them for sure!

Arlene, Mississauga

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for the very nice review. We really enjoyed working in your yard. We look forward to our monthly visits. Have a great summer!!

Irene
Irene

Garden - Landscaping

I'm almost reluctant to give The Garden Girls such a high rating - simply because if they become toooooo busy they might not come back to me.

Seriously - they are a delightful, hard working, talented group that will help you in your garden.

Even with the cold/rainy spring we are having they came, they saw and they CONQUERED!! They provided soil and mulch and spread it for what we used to pay for delivery - now that's a deal.

Cost depends on your needs.

Irene & Hamish

We love you Irene and Hamish and your whole family. We loved your gardens and they looked great when we were done. Mother Nature sure gave us some curve balls this year but we tried our best to get things done in a timley manner. I hope we get to see you and your sister again soon. Give our hugs and kisses to your sweetheart Hamish and the rest of your feline clan!!

Sue McGovern in Oakville
Sue McGovern in Oakville

Landscaping & Yard Maintenance

We are thrilled with the work The Garden Girls did for us in 2010. They are certainly a full-service company! After a visit to our home, they did spring cleanup, made suggestions for new plants and trees, provided loads of new earth, took us to the nursery to show us which trees & plants they were suggesting and then did the planting, rearrangement of exisitng plants and provided cedar chips for weed control. Every week throughout the summer they mowed the grass, edged, weeded, and, while we were away, even e-mailed photos of some of the plants in bloom!In Oct. they put the garden to bed for the winter. They are definitely women of their word - prompt, reliable and of cheery dispositions! We highly recommend The Garden Girls and look forward to their care again this year.

Dear Sue & John,

We love working for you both and love taking care of your property. Thanks for the kind words and I hope winter finishes quickly so we can get back to what we love to do!
Darla, Lucy, Ann and Christine

More about The Garden Girls

The Garden Girls! We are your Gardening Helpers. Visit our website to see what we love to do! www.thegardengirls.ca The Garden Girls are a group of talented ladies who love to Garden. Each Gardener brings their own individual insight and talent to our gardening team. We are entrepreneurs, moms, career professionals and retirees who love working together as a team to bring enjoyment back to your garden. We love to maintain your Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Burlington, Milton and Georgetown gardens. We love weeding, trimming shrubs, planting, splitting perennials,. We can provide regular maintenance, vacation maintenance, real estate open house clean ups, new home consultations! We can offer a schedule that can meet your lifestyle needs and your garden needs. The Garden Girls offer weekly, biweekly, monthly or seasonal garden maintenance based on your budget.

Garden Maintenance and Lawn Maintenance
Visit our page for up-to-date planters that are available; http://www.thegardengirls.ca/planters-urns/
Weeding, Gardening, Splitting Perennials, Trimming Shrubs, Planting, Design New Gardens, Refresh Tired Gardens, Soil Addition, Mulch Application, Stone Application, Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Monthly Garden Maintenance, Seasonal Maintenance, Real Estate Clean Ups, New Garden Consultations, Weekly Visits, Bi-weekly visits, Monthly Visits, Seasonal Visits
Custom Exterior Arrangements. Greet your guests with a display of colour. Custom creations for every season. Stunning arrangements for hanging baskets, window boxes and planters at your home or business. We love to design and create new and update tired garden spaces for our clients that fits their budget, home and lifestyle.
2006