Mold.Ca

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Mold.Ca

Phuong from Toronto
Phuong from Toronto

My exterior sump pump pipes were loosely connected resulting in water draining into the sump pump room. This was left unattended for quite awhile. Concerned that there may be possible mold, I had asked a construction contractor to take a quick look after having them quoting another job. This Construction Contractor Company took advantage that (1) I'm a female, (2) and have a weakened immune system. They led me to believe I had black mold and needed remediation ASAP. Scared and with a weakened immune system, I signed a contract for remediation and waterproofing. But something did not sit right.

Mold.CA to the rescue. I am so glad I called them. I left a message after hours and got a call back. Mold.CA went above and beyond!!! They came out the very next day.

Indira spent a good time during the call calming my nerves. She walked me through the process with the three various scenarios noting often it is not the extreme case.

Gregg was also excellent. I was unable to follow Gregg to the basement. He walked me through what he observed and provided recommendations for mold prevention in the cold room and basement. He reassured me that black mold was not observed in the basement and in my bedroom. In addition, he provided contacts to help with the sump pump and roof/piping issues.

Mold.ca brings its customers piece of mind. Concerned that I may have activated mold spores (one or two stubborn black pieces) in the kitchen sink, I emailed Gregg on the weekend. He didn't have to, but he responded quickly and on the weekend too!

I am truly amazed with their level of customer service. Mold.ca has restored my faith in the home service industry. Thank you Mold.ca.

I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for a very informative testimonial. We too are glad you contacted us, and that we were able to assist. I know the tradesmen we recommended will put you on the right track. The Mold.ca Team.

Kitchen, TV room, basement water damage

We had extensive water damage while away and Gregg and his team were amazing to work with. The service was quick, very well done, and Gregg was always extremely transparent and available to answer any question or offer advice. I was sent photos at the end of the day of the work that had been done.
Their quote was less than half of what our insurance company had given us (to pay out of pocket). I highly recommend using mold.ca and will be giving out Gregg’s contact to any of our friends or family that have any related issues in the future.

Thank you for a great review. We strive to deliver exceptional communication and transparency to all of our clients during our Mold Remediation Projects.
Thank you for your business. The Mold.ca Team.

AndrewT
AndrewT

Mold remediation

We had two separate mold problems in our basement arise simultaneously. Booking an inspection was quick and easy. Gregg was knowledgeable and reassuring during the inspection and throughout the process. We were able to book an appointment to have the work done shortly after the inspection and the team was great when they were onsite. Hopefully, we won’t need to have them back but I would definitely contact Mold.ca if I had another mold issue and recommend them to anyone needing help.

Hi Andrew
Thank you for your positive feedback. It was great working with you on this project.
The Mold.ca Team.

Water damage cleanup and mold remediation

I had a couple of separate water incursion issues into the basement of my Toronto home. One was a slow leak from the main kitchen sink that caused damage to the ceiling of the basement bedroom below. The other was a small leak through the foundation during heavy rains, resulting from grade issues at the exterior of my house. I obtained a few quotes and from the onset, Gregg was very professional and thorough with his inspection and quote, so I decided to go with Mold.ca and I am very pleased that I did. The crew led by Yos was very diligent, thorough and respectful. They always started on time and did a wonderful job. I was already contemplating refinishing the basement, so I had Mold.ca pretty much do a complete demo and cleanup of the basement. I highly recommend Mold.ca based on the level and quality of service they provide and I am definitely considering them for my basement rebuild as well.

Thank you for your review. We strive to not only perform Mold remediation services but it is important for us to determine the source or root cause for the mold. Thank you for your your business and stay safe! The Mold.ca Team.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Mold Inspection

I recently had water penetrate a concrete wall in my home. I was concerned about mold growth given the musty smell that developed before it was found. Gregg was able to come quickly, inspected the area, and gave me an honest assessment. I was able to clean it up myself based on Gregg’s advice. He didn’t try to push any additional or unnecessary services. I’m definitely a satisfied customer.

Dave thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were happy to help you out, and glad that you were able to do it yourself. Stay safe!

David & Christine, Toronto Central
David & Christine, Toronto Central

Basement Mold Remediation

We had a couple of different spots of trouble in our damp downtown basement. I called Greg and he came promptly to assess the situation. There was one obvious problem on the floor, but also some other areas hidden out of sight that Gregg was able to suss out. We decided that the best course of action was to strip and clean the entire floor and about half of the basement walls. The crew, led by Yos, showed up on time. They were quick, efficient and very pleasant. Literally everything you hope for from a contractor. They set up a containment field around the entire basement. Then they dismantled, wrapped and carefully disposed of quite a lot of contaminated materials. Everything was cleaned from wall to wall, vacuumed, then re-painted with the appropriate paint. Throughout the process, they kept me informed of their progress, and I could see the work was top notch. Of course, face masks and PPE were always worn. The work took about 4 days in total, so I think the price was fair, and I'm very happy with the results. If I ever see mold again, I'd call them back.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and business!

Tanya in Markham
Tanya in Markham

Mold during pandemic

Gregg and his team were extremely respectful and professional during this uncertain time. They dealt with the problem competently and efficiently while maintaining high standards consistently. They were easy to talk to and answered all of our questions fully. We felt safe in their qualified hands.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Stay safe!
Sincerely, the mold.ca team

Beyond Impressed!!!

I have never dealt with a more professional and amazing company. From beginning to end, the work was completed with care and experience. Dean, Greg and the work team were respectful, competent, knowledgeable and honest. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Tremendous care was demonstrated both in dealing with the property and observing safety protocols on all levels. Do not hesitate to hire this company. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind review and positive feedback.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
All the best for the new year, 2021 should be a much better year.
Keep safe, the Mold.ca Team.

Simon-Benoit in Concord
Simon-Benoit in Concord

Gold Standard Surpassed

When we had a potentially serious problem last month, Mold.ca in general and Inspector Gregg in particular were above and beyond helpful. They helped us at surprisingly transparent rates and comprehensible explanations of why, how, and what they were doing, we should do and could expect.
Another issue popped up last weekend and they were, again, fantastic. The holidays are upon us and Gregg and his colleagues took their time to listen to our concerns and propose effective solutions, followed up on how everything went - and all that at no charge (they only agreed that I donate to the Canadian Cancer Society, the charity of their choice).
This is literally the best company I have come across, for anything, hands down. The kindness, competence and patience of those who work there are exemplary.

Hi Simon
Thank you for your review.
Happy New Year and all the best for 2021. The Mold.ca Team.

Alvina in Toronto
Alvina in Toronto

Amazing Experience and Genuine Solutions

We had some water issues in our master bedroom bathroom, and was quite concerned.

We're very happy and lucky to have found Mold.ca especially after meeting with Gregg. Gregg was very friendly and respectful when he walked into our home. He inspected our bathroom and gave us genuine, professional solutions for us to do ourselves. He didn't try to push any other services on us.

We highly recommend Mold.ca for they are very honest.

Hi Alvina
Thank you for your kind review.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of service, sharing our experience/recommendations, and offering referrals to our qualified network of service providers. As you learned-not every inspection necessitates a professional mold remediation project-a lot of times a minor mold issue can be dealt with by a homeowner or handyman who we are willing to educate on the proper process.
Have a great holiday season, and all the best for 2021!

More about Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed.

You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being. At mri-mold.ca it’s our job to ensure you are provided with an accurate assessment and appropriate resolution to maintain a safe and healthy environment.