Pestend Pest Control

Pestend Pest Control

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

Roaches extermination

We have an issue with roaches. DIY did not work for us. I called Pestend which I found on the internet. They provided detailed instructions of how to be prepared for the visit.
Javaid did the work, he was very professional. Service was done around 2 months ago. So far no more roaches. I hope they are not coming back.
Thanks Javaid. I recommend Pestend.

Alex

Hi Alex,
Your positive feedback and kind words of appreciation for our technician Javaid and our services is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving happy customers like you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bed bugs extermination

We choose pestend because of research reviews.
Zack was sent on site promptly. Very courteous and professional. Well organized. He filled us in with the procedure and answered our questions and concerns. Would highly recommend him and company. Thanks, job well done.

Hi,
We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with the outcome of service provided by our team and make continuous efforts to improve our services every step of the way. Thanks once again.

aziza in Toronto
aziza in Toronto
0 reviews North York, ON

Best pest control service in the GTA

Anyone who is looking for reliable pest control with reasonable, transparent pricing should look no further than Pestend. I had planned to move two months ago and had to deal with a cockroach infestation left by the previous owners, which pushed back my move-in date by several weeks. The Pestend team was able to quickly give me a quote and have a technician in to take care of the problem within days. There was also a follow-up appointment two weeks later and a guarantee that my home would be cockroach-free in a few weeks. I also had a bedbug treatment done at a reduced price. So far the results have been exactly as they promised.

Javaid, their technician, was very helpful, professional and available to answer any questions we had. I’m very happy with my experience with this company.

Hi Aziza,
Javaid is indeed one of our most knowledgeable and well versed technicians that we have and he will definitely be very happy to receive such a wonderful feedback. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to serving happy customers like you.

Anthony in Ottawa
Anthony in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice

Excellent service by Salman from Pestend. On time, knowledgeable, super friendly guy. Thoroughly checked everything. This was an appointment to refill bait stations indoors and outdoors. No sign of mice. They did my house a few years ago and have been great!!!

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for sharing your experience and positive feedback with us which definitely enables our technicians to provide better services each time. Thanks once again.

Service

Faraz was very informative and has excellent customer service. Tech was on time for both appointments and helped to return large appliances back to their original locations. I would use this company again.

Hi,
We are extremely delighted to note that you were pleased with the services provided by our technician Faraz who is indeed wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a beautiful review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bird nest removal

I had birds nesting in a gutter under the soffit line. Kami arrived on time and followed the Covid protocol. He removed the nest, disinfected the area and applied double wire mesh to block the opening and prevent future nesting.

I was very happy with his work

Hi,

On behalf of all of us at Pestend, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our services and our technician Kamran. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience working with us. Thanks once again.

Wasps gone!

I had wasps in an outdoor light that I couldn’t remove myself. They were gone after one treatment. Great friendly service and a professional attitude!

Hi,
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback which helps technicians to enhance their performance level and provide greater results for each and every client. Thank you so much.

Pest control

Javaid did a great job in treating my apartment for cocroaches. He's a gentle, respectful and knowledgeable person. I would recommend him to anybody who requires pest control services. Thanks.

Hi,
We are so grateful for your review! Thanks for sharing your experience and positive feedback with us which definitely enables our technicians to provide better services each time.

Pestend Team

Service received for ant issues

I called Pestend Pest Control with an ant issue inside our house and they reacted very quick with options as ability to come out to the house within 24hours … my tech that arrived was ‘Moe’ very professional , polite and punctual… completed the interior service in a quick time and was forced to return another day to complete the outside portion due to weather. He returned in the coming days for the exterior and I have no more ant issue! No I have a happy wife and happy life lol! Great company and staff will definitely use again if needed!

Hi,
Your kind words for our technician Moe is truly appreciated. Glad to note that you are happy with our services.

Good and satisfying job

I contacted Pest End control and Moe came to my home for spraying chemicals against crowding insects. He is polite and professional.
Very satisfied of his work also they guarantee for 6 months which is excellent.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.