Pestend Pest Control

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

Dil Alvi in Etobicoke
Dil Alvi in Etobicoke

Wasp Nest Removal

For weeks, I noticed many wasps buzzing into and out of a hole in the mortar of my bricks at the side of my house. The wasps started entering my basement by the dozens and I knew I had a bigger problem than I first thought. I quickly called several professionals for help on a Friday afternoon and no one returned my call except for Luqman from Pestend Pest Control Services. I told him that the wasps were terrifying my wife and kids and needed help immediately. He was very professional during our conversation and was very quick to respond. He arrived at my house at 4 pm and assessed the situation. He examined the hole where the wasps were entering and asked if he could check out the basement area near the hole. Within minutes, he had a strong suspicion that the nest was inside the ceiling of my basement and asked if he could cut a small hole to confirm his thoughts. I put full faith and trust in him and told him to do what he had to do to resolve the situation. Luqman's skill and expertise were 100% accurate as he discovered a huge nest above my ceiling in the basement. He proceeded to cut a slightly bigger hole and removed the entire nest and eliminated all of the wasps that were visible. Luqman also treated the area with a residual powder to eliminate any other wasps that made it back to the area where the nest was. He also sealed the outside hole to prevent wasps from entering the house and took his time to explain everything to me in great detail. Luqman gave me a written guarantee for 6 months that the area he treated would be wasp free for the foreseeable future. I highly recommend Pestend Pest Control if you have any pest control problems. Luqman is very friendly and professional and is very skilled at what he does. I appreciate what he did for me and my family.

Colin Shea from Toronto
Colin Shea from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Mouse control

I shopped around and Pestend had the best price, only needed to do 1 visit and their warranty is for 1 year as opposed to 6 months at a lot of the competitors. Technician was very nice and helpful as well.

Lori from Scarborough
Lori from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Hornet, Wasp and Bee removal

We had a large hornet's nest in a tree, a wasp's nest in a light fixture, and a bumble bee colony in a cavity at the house's foundation. Luqman came promptly to get rid of all three insect problems. He was courteous, friendly and professional, and we'd have no hesitation in recommending him to others. Best of all, our property has been like an insect ghost town since then! Thanks, Luqman!

Lucy from North York
Lucy from North York
1 review North York, ON

removal of hive

Our call was answered immediatly, luqman butter arrived with an hour!
He was professional with great advice and help! Our wasp situation was taken care of outside our home, and then came inside to remove a large comb from inside our walls! We were suprised and relieved...
Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Laura La Prairie from Toronto
Laura La Prairie from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Wasp nest inside house frame

Pestend sent a technician to my house within a few hours. He explained what he was going to do and was very professional and courteous. I'd definitely use them again. Full marks.

Jodi Denberg from Richmond Hill
Jodi Denberg from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

chipmunk removal

I called the company to remove a chipmunk from my basement...came within an hour of calling...left several traps and told me to call once its trapped. Less than an hour later, the chipmunk was caught! I called for the removal and he came back within 30 minutes of that call and...bye bye chipmunk!

R.K. from Port Coquitlam
R.K. from Port Coquitlam

Pest removal

They come in four times a year depending on the problem and they spray all over the house. They are very good and I like the work they did. I have recommended them to friends.

Peter from Port Coquitlam
Peter from Port Coquitlam

Raccoons

I’m a contractor and often we get raccoons and squirrels coming into sites during construction, so we have them come and help with the situation. They are effective, come when they are supposed to, and do good work at a fair price.

Dominique
Dominique

Cockroach removal

There was a roach problem came in with powder and gel and sprayed the corners in the kitchen. We had to call them in a year later when the problem happened again but the results showed within a couple weeks. A couple have emerged again so we will call them back, based on warranty. I don’t think they did anything wrong, I think nests may be the issue.

Arun from Port Coquitlam
Arun from Port Coquitlam

sprayed pests

I called Pestend and they came and did the service. The problem is now 100 per cent taken care of. It's all gone. I don’t see any traces of the problem and they gave us a 6 month warranty where they will come back and spray for free. Really great service i like this company. Uniformered, professional, perfect.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.