Pestend Pest Control

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

Rk
Rk

Bed bug treatment

We had a bed bug problem in our home and had got three treatments done with another pest control company but the issue was not resolved. I checked with other companies and picked Pestend based on their price, treatment and reviews. The service technician Javaid who did the preliminary inspection and the treatments was very knowledgeable and professional and on time for the appointments. He set very clear expectations on the outcomes of the treatments and reassured me that the issue would be resolved within the outlined time frames post treatment. He was able to address all my concerns and also made good recommendations on maintaining the effectiveness of the treatment. He went over and beyond to follow up with me after the treatment was done to the check on the effectiveness. I am extremely satisfied with the service and results as the issue is almost eliminated. I highly recommend Javaid and Pestend as it was a pleasure dealing with them!

Gareth

Hi,
Your review and positive feedback for our technician Javaid means a lot to us and let us know we are on the right track!! We are so happy to note that you are able to sleep in peace now. Thanks once again.

Pestend Team

Raccoons above garage and below backyard decks

Great service with Pestend who sent Kami and Ayaz. They were able to come the same day I had called. They were able to quickly install a one way door in both the garage and backyard deck. They also suggested to cage eight plastic vents on the roof, which I agreed to as there was a likelihood they would climb back onto our roof. They came back to remove the one way doors 10 days. They listened to my particular concerns and were able to give honest answers. They provided me with before and after photos, especially on the roof, which I could not see. They also fixed a roof shingle that was loose. Total cost may seem expensive because of number of tasks i asked of them and was cheaper than estimates of other companies. BRAVO!

Hi,
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We truly appreciate your review and will work hard to continue going above and beyond! We hope to continue exceeding your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon .

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Carpenter Ant Infestation

This spring I started to notice sawdust on the roof of my car (parked in the garage) and by my front door. It was getting plentiful by both locations and I became concerned. I did some research online and believed I had either an ant or termite infestation.

I contacted Pestend and made an appointment for the following day. Javaid arrived on a Saturday afternoon and did an inspection of the entire property including the inside of my garage and the soffit above my second floor balcony. He came to the conclusion I had carpenter ants.

He sprayed the outside of my home and planted baits around the property. He even used a large syringe like tool and put baits in the many trees in my backyard.

In the month or so since he was here, I have been finding many dead ants on a daily basis. The baits he used have worked. The sawdust stopped appearing as soon as he did the treatment. Pestend's pricing is reasonable and Javaid was very polite and knowledgeable. I will call him back atleast once or twice a year.

Hi Ian,
We are so delighted to hear that you have been pleased with our services. Thank you for the detailed feedback it means a lot to us. Javaid is truly a gem to have on our team. All of our technicians are trained to get the job done promptly but efficiently. On behalf of our pestend team and Javaid thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to serving you again!

Gogo
Gogo
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Flying ants

We found flying ants in our home. A family member recommended Pestend. I called the office and Fareeha was very friendly and accommodating even when I had to reschedule a couple times. The technician Moe was courteous and efficient. We haven’t seen an ant since. So I am very satisfied.

Hi Gogo,
Moe is one of our many great technicians, and he takes great care in the services he provides to our wonderful clients. Your encouragement will surely make his day, just as it has
ours! Thanks once again.

Pierre from Etobicoke
Pierre from Etobicoke

Came on Canada Day

Found sawdust on my deck on June 30 and was pretty sure some pest had gotten into my balcony. Called Pestend and Javaid came on Canada Day the next morning to address the issue (carpenter bees). My neighbour couldn't believe that anyone would come out that day for a job - neither can I now that I think of it. He found the problem and addressed it and that was that! Very good customer service is what I got on both the occasions I have used Pestend.

Hi Pierre,
Your wonderful review for our technician Javaid and our services is truly appreciated. Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Pest control

Moe came out to assist with my pest control needs and he was amazing! Very informative, experienced and professional. He answered any questions I had and reassured me all would be well. He even checked in with me a couple of weeks later to see how things were going. Thank you Moe for a wonderful experience.

Hi,
Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to serve you with a great service. All our Pestend technicians put their full energy, effort and time towards their work. Again, we appreciate you for your kind words.

Angela in Barrie
Angela in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Efficient and friendly service

An appointment to remove a bird nest from a 2nd story exhaust vent was scheduled easily and promptly.
Kami and Ayaz called me 10 minutes prior to their arrival. They arrived in time. They removed the nest quickly and I stalked an attractive guard. They also identified another problem which I had not noticed and installed a guard there too, preventing future issues. I am very satisfied with the service these two young men provided me and I recommend their services without any reservations.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to share you experience with us! We work hard to meet all of our clients expectations so it's great to hear that you were pleased with our services. Thanks for being such an awesome customer!

PEST CONTROL. MICES

Saj checked the roof, checked the attic and sides. He found the problem in few minutes and gave the estimate. He was knowledgeable and explained the procedure very well. Gave me very good tips on animal prevention and keeping the house safer.
Highly recommended.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share you experience with us and we are so pleased hear that your service went smoothly!

pest control

I contacted Pestend and Sharda told me about the different options available. Mr Javaid came and further recommended and advised me personally. Rest assured, treatment, service was more than expected. Advise and service, made me feel like I was treated as family. I also spoke to Nancy twice and she advised me like Pestend family, in this day and age this level of honesty and determination is just surreal. Keep up this amazing work and this level of honesty so folks like us can fall sleep peacefully, knowing that SUPERHEROES like you exist. I appreciate Mr, Javaid, Sharda and Nancy!!! Stay awesome!

Hi,

Wow! thank you for the incredible review. We are so delighted to hear that you have been pleased with our services. All of our staff is committed to delivering the best service experience possible for our customers Your review has honestly made everyone's day because receiving such positive feedback from our clients is our biggest reward. Instead we'd like to thank you for being such a great customer to work with on behalf of Pestend and especially Javaid, Sharda and Nancy. Here at Pestend we truly do believe that all of our clients are apart of our Pestend family and you are definitely an important member. Thank you once again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wasp Removal

Amazing wasp nest removal service. It was thorough and professional. Saj was great to work with.

Hi,
We are extremely delighted to note that Sajeel was successful in dealing with your wasp concerns. Thanks once again.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.