Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exceptional Service

Very responsive, high quality, efficient. I was very impressed by the work that was done, which restored our 20-year carpet to as good as it could be, if not new. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to next time.

carpet cleaning

Dave did a great job. He arrived early, was quick and thorough and our carpets look wonderful. I'll be calling him again next year.

Rachel

Thanks for the review. Have a great summer.

Furniture & Rug Cleaning

David was professional, clear, he and his colleague arrived on time, did their work thoroughly, efficiently, and well.

They didn't wear masks by default. I did and I should have asked them to. That's mostly on me, so I don't hold it against them, but I'm still surprised that people working in different homes every day do not mask by default.

Things also did not come as clean as we would have liked, but I don't think that's David's fault at all! They were years-old stains on rugs and furniture we had neglected. We learned a lesson in "what steam cleaning can do", but feel confident that David did everything that was reasonable in the circumstances, and that if the stains didn't come out after his attentions, they would not no matter whom we had hired.

Peter

Thank you for the review. From now on I will check with each customer If they prefer we wear a mask.

5 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing carpet cleaning!

David and his male helper arrived 5 minutes early, he walked through both levels of our home where carpets needed to be cleaned and two recliner chairs. How did they do? In a word - amazing! There was one particular large stain in the master bedroom that was there from a prior owner that looked like a rust stain created by an old lamp. Well, I just didn't think it would come out. Oh ye of little faith -- not only is it completely gone, but I had a hard time finding where the stain was originally!

Even more stains throughout each room were removed from the carpet and only one undetermined yellow stain that was really bad and very visible, was reduced substantially and made less visible.

We would gladly use Allergy Relief Cleaning Services again and they will most likely be coming on an annual basis before summer begins. Thanks again guys for being so thorough and professional. The entire job took about 2.5 hours.

1 review Milton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

David was great! He showed up early and got started right away. He laid down a tarp for his machine to roll over, to ensure the wheels didn't go on my non-carpeted floor.

He gave me tips on how to keep my carpet clean and what to do if I had spills. David was so kind, pleasant and honest. I'd recommend him 100%!

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

David did a great job cleaning our carpet, which had quite a few stains. I had tried other cleaning companies in the past but David did the best job. Very thorough and professional. He even left us with protective booties so we wouldn't re-soil the newly cleaned carpet - much appreciated!

Definitely recommend his work!

Paula

Derek in Old Toronto
Derek in Old Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Daves very good. I have him do the carpets every 2 years. Hot water and his seriously powered machine do wonders.

Derek

Thanks for the review. Have a great summer.

Furniture Cleaning and area rugs

David and Team were very good in cleaning our furniture and area rug, we are very pleased. David is very professional, would recommend David at Allergy relief Cleaning Services. Great Job.

Lise

Thank you for the review. Have a great summer.

Susan from East York
Susan from East York

Very Reliable

David came to my home at the correct hour. He told me that the job would take 4 hours and he was correct. He and his assistant cleaned wall to wall carpets, area rugs, sofas and upholstered chairs . Everything looks spotless and he even took out a random spot in another room. It's important to ask him to return heavy furniture back to its original location. I forgot to ask him.

Susan

Thanks for the review. Took note to be sure furniture is put back in exact spot next time

Carpet Cleaning

We needed the carpets cleaned at the new place where we moved in. David worked on shampooing the wall-to-wall carpets in 3 bedrooms, a hallway and two sets of stairs. He was punctual and very professional. He did a very thorough job. We highly recommend David!

Saylee

Thanks very much for the review.

More about Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

We Offer Allergy Carpet Cleaning, Green Steam Cleaning, Mattress and Furniture Cleaning.

https://www.allergyreliefcleaning.com. Our minimum charge starts from $150.00, depending upon location. You can combine carpet, furniture, mattress cleaning to meet our minimum charge.

Here is how the Allergy Treatment works. A small child continually exposed to dust mite allergens over a long period of time, can be susceptible to asthma later on in life. Besides asthma, rhinitis, and other respiratory ailments, house dust mites can be the cause of other serious health problems such as eczema, rashes, itchy skin or eyes, "glue ear" (a condition which often causes hearing loss), bronchitis, and chronic dermatitis.

The house dust mite excrement is one of the most widespread allergen triggers for asthma, eczema and allergic nasal mucous membrane inflammations. This trigger was a microscopic protein found in the excrement of the mite. Those tiny creatures thrive in their millions in the warmth and humidity of carpets, mattresses, bedding, upholstery and furnishings of even the most scrupulously clean homes. They are too small to be seen without a microscope, feeding mainly on shedded human skin scales, fungi and bacteria.

Allergy Relief Treatment: After allergy cleaning your carpets, furniture, and mattresses, the Allergy Relief Treatment is applied, containing powerful, yet non-toxic, natural ingredients formulated to neutralize the protein found in dust mite feces. This brings immediate and positive benefit to people with asthma, rhinitis, eczema or other related conditions. The dust mite treatments makes a big difference on carpets, furniture, mattresses. The products used are all natural, hypo-allergenic, no soaps, no detergents, non toxic carpet cleaning. They come from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds.

Cycle Of Dust Mite: The house mite lives for approximately 4 months producing about 200 times its own body weight in excrement and laying approximately 300 eggs, making the concentration of allergens in areas you most frequent. These then in turn are the areas which require the most attention with Allergy Relief Treatment.

Money Back Guarantee: When the Allergy Relief Cleaning and Treatment is used to service the mattress and carpeting in the bedroom of allergy sufferers, it is guaranteed to provide a noticeable improvement in allergy symptoms within 3 days, or your money for the dust mite treatment will be refunded. For allergy relief carpet cleaning, go to Platinum, Gold Cleaning Packages. For regular green steam cleaning, please read what is covered in the No Frills or Economy Packages.

Get your carpets, mattresses and furniture cleaned to receive the best deals.

Areas that we service are Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington.