Stonex Granite And Quartz

Stonex Granite And Quartz

Reviews for Stonex Granite And Quartz

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Happy customer

Ordered in stock quartz counters for kitchen and bathroom Renos. Couldnt be more pleased from the salesperson who was always responsive to my questions and the install process. Each and every employee throughout this process was exceptional to work with. The product is beautiful and quality of finished product superb! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend the Stoney Creek warehouse.

Private User reviews Grand Bend, ON

Kitchen reno

I really had a positive experience. The staff were friendly and educated on the various stones. It was completed and installed on time. I love how my kitchen turned out. Thanks

Inline in Montréal
Inline in Montréal

Perfection!

We hired to Stonex for our new showroom. Every step of the process went flawless from the initial contact to the final installation. The team was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely responsive.

We highly recommend them!

Kevin & Britney
Kevin & Britney
1 review Hamilton, ON

Countertop

I am extremely happy with the installers that installed my countertop for my newly renovated kitchen. Dyab & his helper put floor mats, wore masks and gloves the entire time! But what I am even more grateful for is my joints/seams! I can barely see nor feel them! The experience really does make a difference my neighbor seams are horrible! (Not from stonex) would highly reccomend stonex Granite. Thank you very much.

Ben
Ben
1 review Komoka, ON

kitchen countertops

After visiting 2 other companies, thought we might as well check out Stonex. Turned out the selection and price couldn't be beat. Great reception and advice from Christina, and lots of info regarding what we needed to know and do, how the timing worked, and then the Stonex people kept us updated us on schedules. The template measurements and the installation were on time, courteous, and professional - even with Covid 19. The overall look is fresh and attractive, finishing off our newly renovated kitchen.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
2 reviews Bright, ON

Kitchen renovation

Very poor quality. They had the nerve to install a new granite countertop that had obviously been broken, and then poorly repaired! Not a word from Stonex, although they charged me full price, they sold me a broken countertop. They did send a service tech to repair the countertop but this item is now a second-rate product.

Ancaster Mike
Ancaster Mike
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outstanding Quartz counters & backsplash

We were looking for very high quality quartz and the best installers in the market. Our search lead us to Stonex and Caesarstone. Christina and the installers were terrific, seams are flawless, matching of the pattern across the slabs perfect. Outstanding start to finish! 10 out of 10!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional from start ti finish

Very impressed with every person we came in contact throughout the process. Helpful without being smothering, good communicators and kept us informed of every stage. Brilliant job, love how it looks, thanks Stonex!

Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it!
We hope you enjoy your new counter tops for many years

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Our experience with Stonex was superb. They have a great selection and provide a top quality product. We are super happy that we werre referred to work with them. We highly reccomend them to all.

Thanks Adam!

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

Bathroom quartz vanity

This is the second time we have used Stonex. The first was for our granite kitchen countertop. Both times, we had excellent service. I would highly recommend. They were very professional.

Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate hearing good news.

More about Stonex Granite And Quartz

Stonex is a premier fabricator of kitchen counter tops, bathroom vanity tops, jacuzzi and fireplace surrounds, as well as other products for residential and commercial applications. Visit our large showroom with 1,000's of full-size slabs on-site.
With over 60,000 kitchen countertops installed throughout Ontario and over 20 years of experience, Stonex Granite & Quartz Inc. is the leader in manufacturing and installation of natural stone products with the quickest turnaround time.
Come visit one of our 3 showrooms in Woodstock, Cambridge or Stoney Creek!