One Call Reno

59 Alness Street Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Markham  >  One Call Reno  >  Basement Renovation
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Renovation

I would like to withdraw my comments and would not recommend this company to anyone. Please engage this company at your own risk. I have had to redo a number of things after they completed my basement renovations.

Mr. Nadiqwala we are very sorry to see this review from you after you gave us a 10/10. Any issues that you may have had we were more than happy to rectify. If there is anything that we can do for you to make you satisfied once again we would do whatever it takes. Unfortunately when you did ask us to do extra work you didn't want to pay anything extra like dry walling your furnace room. So we couldn't not do it for free. I hope you understand. However if there is anything else we could do for you please let us know. Thank you.

Previous versions of this review:

1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Renovation

I really want to thank Mark and Eugene for the incredible work that their team did in renovating our basement. My wife and I We have never seen such a committed team who are always smiling, working hard and willing to do more. The finishes were great and overall we are very happy with the work done by one call Reno in our basement.